August 22, 2014 | 1750 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by prblms4loki

I have thoroughly damaged hair. I wash my hair everyday with shampoo, and blow-dry it everyday. I also have coarse and dry hair, it was a mess. I knew I had to use a heavy deep conditioner as my everyday conditioner, otherwise my hair would've started falling out again. I tried Aussie's Deep and Pantene's Deep conditioner. Then I tried this. OH YEAH. This is it. Fabulous stuff. I went through those other conditioners, using diligently and following the instructions. Nada. After one day of this, I could already tell the difference. My hair is definitely softer and silkier, and my hair was like straw before. Straw. Now it may be a little too silky since it's not really holding my styles too well anymore, but I love this product. It really did save my hair.
Packaging sucks though. I must've dropped this more than 4/5 times (I've only been using it a week, not even). This whole jar business is not okay. It's super hard to open it in the shower when your hands are wet and even harder to close because your hands are slick with conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by aliceee

I use this after I swim since my hair becomes incredibly dry and tangled. It makes my hair so soft and it smells great! I have chemically straightened hair so my ends aren't the healthiest but after I use this they are soft and new again. I love the fact that it's so cheap but I hate that it makes my hands really greasy after I apply it (but which conditioner doesn't do that). Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by turkey2083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great cheap deep conditioner. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tommie2013

Omg, I have found my new love!! This stuff is amazing!! I was hesitating to buy it, but am so glad i did!! I use it every other day in the shower as my conditioner, and it works better than the professional products I have bought and this was only $5.00!! It makes my hair so soft and I have noticed that my split ends have decreased tremendously!! There has been a huge difference!! Plus after showering I barely need to brush my hair because this makes my hair so smooth and non tangled!! omg i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by charmandluck

I love this deep conditioner! My hair has felt so horrible the last week, from chlorine,sun,and the use of heat. I feel like I torture my hair, so I needed to try this. I just bought this and it comes in a jug (it's cute), I like it. Anyways I did my normal routine in my shower shampoo,regular conditioner, then I used this stuff. When I put it in my hair, I seriously flipped! It detangled and made it feel amazing! When I rinsed it out after 3 minutes... it felt like silk. Just try this! It's an AMAZING product, ecspecially now that it's summer! You won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by aep109

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this every other day on my overprocessed straight/thin hair and I really like it. Doesn't weigh it down much and leaves it softer and less straw like.

The package doesn't do much for me though, it can be very slippery and hard to manuver but I admit it made me more likely to purchase it initially because it seemed more like a hair mask in a tub. They should manufacture it in multiple forms.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I found this little gem at the Dollar Tree! It really does a great job at softening my hair and has a great scent. And you can't beat it for a buck. My only gripe is that I believe it's been breaking out the back of my neck. But I'd still buy it again, if I find it there. I'd probably wouldn't buy it at normal retail because there is others I prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by rachellovesmakeup

This product makes my hair so soft and shiny! I really love it and I use it about 2 times weekly. This is the best deep conditioner I've ever used and the price is amazing.
For people who have or want straight hair, I suggest the Sleek and Shine version of this. It works just as well, it just makes my hair straighter! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by LaiaLona333

Very good stuff! I am a beauty product fantatic. This works just as well if not better than many of the salon products. Smell is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by xxVEEISVY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine-medium hair and normally i don't have a problem with dryness, instead i have problems with volume. However after i started swimming class (and being in the pool everyday) my hair started to dry out. I got this product a while ago, because it was connected to this 2-in-1 shampoo but i never thought to use it. Once i tried it, I was amazed! After just one time, my hair is back to normal and it didn't weight down my hair at all, which I expected because it seem to be an intense moisturizer. The only downfall is the packaging, its really awkward to use in the shower. I love the smell though (: