Garnier Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque [DISCONTINUED]

Garnier Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque  [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pyridoxene HCl, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Limonum (Lemon Peel Extract), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, FIL

on 8/18/2009 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love Garnier's 3-Minute Masque!!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. And I love the smell. My hair is very fine and oily, and fortunately, this product does not make it greasy. Sometimes it's hard to find this at my local drugstore—gosh, I really hope they never discontinue it. I think it's the best conditioner ever.

on 8/7/2009 5:15:00 PM

I have thoroughly damaged hair. I wash my hair everyday with shampoo, and blow-dry it everyday. I also have coarse and dry hair, it was a mess. I knew I had to use a heavy deep conditioner as my everyday conditioner, otherwise my hair would've started falling out again. I tried Aussie's Deep and Pantene's Deep conditioner. Then I tried this. OH YEAH. This is it. Fabulous stuff. I went through those other conditioners, using diligently and following the instructions. Nada. After one day of this, I could already tell the difference. My hair is definitely softer and silkier, and my hair was like straw before. Straw. Now it may be a little too silky since it's not really holding my styles too well anymore, but I love this product. It really did save my hair.
Packaging sucks though. I must've dropped this more than 4/5 times (I've only been using it a week, not even). This whole jar business is not okay. It's super hard to open it in the shower when your hands are wet and even harder to close because your hands are slick with conditioner.

on 8/4/2009 10:26:00 PM

I use this after I swim since my hair becomes incredibly dry and tangled. It makes my hair so soft and it smells great! I have chemically straightened hair so my ends aren't the healthiest but after I use this they are soft and new again. I love the fact that it's so cheap but I hate that it makes my hands really greasy after I apply it (but which conditioner doesn't do that). Great buy!

on 7/17/2009 5:50:00 PM

This is a great cheap deep conditioner. I love it.

on 7/17/2009 5:34:00 PM

Omg, I have found my new love!! This stuff is amazing!! I was hesitating to buy it, but am so glad i did!! I use it every other day in the shower as my conditioner, and it works better than the professional products I have bought and this was only $5.00!! It makes my hair so soft and I have noticed that my split ends have decreased tremendously!! There has been a huge difference!! Plus after showering I barely need to brush my hair because this makes my hair so smooth and non tangled!! omg i love it!!

on 7/15/2009 9:12:00 PM

I love this deep conditioner! My hair has felt so horrible the last week, from chlorine,sun,and the use of heat. I feel like I torture my hair, so I needed to try this. I just bought this and it comes in a jug (it's cute), I like it. Anyways I did my normal routine in my shower shampoo,regular conditioner, then I used this stuff. When I put it in my hair, I seriously flipped! It detangled and made it feel amazing! When I rinsed it out after 3 minutes... it felt like silk. Just try this! It's an AMAZING product, ecspecially now that it's summer! You won't regret it!

on 6/9/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I use this every other day on my overprocessed straight/thin hair and I really like it. Doesn't weigh it down much and leaves it softer and less straw like.

The package doesn't do much for me though, it can be very slippery and hard to manuver but I admit it made me more likely to purchase it initially because it seemed more like a hair mask in a tub. They should manufacture it in multiple forms.

on 5/3/2009 6:43:00 PM

I found this little gem at the Dollar Tree! It really does a great job at softening my hair and has a great scent. And you can't beat it for a buck. My only gripe is that I believe it's been breaking out the back of my neck. But I'd still buy it again, if I find it there. I'd probably wouldn't buy it at normal retail because there is others I prefer.

This product makes my hair so soft and shiny! I really love it and I use it about 2 times weekly. This is the best deep conditioner I've ever used and the price is amazing.
For people who have or want straight hair, I suggest the Sleek and Shine version of this. It works just as well, it just makes my hair straighter! : )

on 2/11/2009 11:55:00 AM

Very good stuff! I am a beauty product fantatic. This works just as well if not better than many of the salon products. Smell is wonderful!