July 25, 2014 | 1909 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fructis Shampoo - Dry & Damaged

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Married2TheChiWhiteSox56

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt lather. I use to steal a drop of this every so often cuz my 15 yr. old brother use to use this b4 switching to Suave Shampoo. I always use my Head & Shoulders but this stuff is NASTY. Made my Scalp acne worse. Clogged those nasty pores. Disasterous stuff. I wanted to like this cuz the scent is pleasant but Hurts my Hair and Scalp. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just keep using the H&S..Holy Grail right their! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by khanif247

My ULTIMATE HG. Nuff said.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by jac8604

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the worst shampoo that I've ever tried. I have naturally curly hair so I thought that I would use the dry & damaged shampoo for extra moisture. This product stripped my hair, not only of dirt, but of all moisture. Even after letting my leave-in Paul Mitchell conditioner sit in my hair for hours on end before blowdrying, my hair didn't recover. Never has my hair felt so dry and damaged! I should have stuck with my Paul Mitchell Daily Moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it does the same thing the original garnier fortifying shampoo does. except it gave me pimples on my back. EW. never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MarkBuehrlesGirl56

I HATE THIS STUFF. My HG is Head & Shoulders..However, in the Shower out of curiosity, I picked up my Brother's "Dry & Damaged." shampoo by Garnier Fructis and my golly.....It gave my scalp ACNE??????? and, whut the hell is with this stuff? I CANT EVEN GET THIS CRAP TO LATHER...?? HORRIBLE..should of never tried a Non-Head & Shoulders product but I was drawn by its scent which FOOLED me..DONT USE..will cause your hair damage and painful acne bumps when you try and brush ur hair...ewww..Crap, CRAP!!!!!!!! Its may be a Pretty Green on the Outisde..but on the INSIDE IS WHUT MATTERS!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by shanky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Fructis Conditioners but I hate the Shampoos they leave my hair feeling hard..maybe because of the ingredient, Sodium Laufate.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2007 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After I purchased Jumbo sizes I tried it once. After washing, I noticed my hair was significantly dull. It struck me as odd. After washing and conditioning my hair was dry blown out stayed dry however the next day it was noticeably flat as if it was oily,yet it wasn't oily. This somehow stripped any shine whatsoever. Obviously I didn't like my hair situation with the shampoo at all. I ended up giving all the Garnier purchases I made the prior day. I'll never repurchase from the Garnier Fructis line of shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by bj021913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo and conditioner left grease spots in my hair. I thought something was in my hair so i washed it more, and it only made it worse. I couldnt wear my hair down until i figured out it was my shampoo. It was really weird because i have used this brand before and nothing has ever happened like that. And it took about a week for this spot to show up. The first time i washed my hair with something else it was completely gone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

It's funny, because I tried this product a couple of years ago and thought it was complete junk, but since everyone was raving about Garnier then, I thought it was just my hair. I just happened to look at the reviews for this and can't believe how many people had the same problems with it - dry, dull, nasty hair. Didn't moisturize a bit. JUNK.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by grayeyes043

The shampoo smells really good. The bottle looks really nice.
The only problem is that it really dried my hair out.....I think this shampoo caused more harm.
I don't recommand this shampooo to anyone. It is simply terrible.