August 22, 2014 | 1874 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! When I get dry patches on my face throughout the day, this is the perfect pick me up. It gives you a dewy complexion, it refreshes your skin, and best of all, it doesn't smear or ruin any of the makeup you're wearing when you use it. It's great for setting makeup and for moisturizing quickly on the go. It has a very lotion-like smell to it, a common thing for the Vitamin E line. Overall, 7 for this, and worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this just before summer and though it will be so good to my dry skin.
It's the most awful product ever!
The smell is too much and it really irritated my skin.
My skin got so red and my face var really scratchy.
I will never buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by emigyaru

I originally brought this product when I was having dry skin from all the acne treatments and saw this product at Sephora. I purchased it after thinking it over at least three times (lol) because it was so expensive for the amount you get. However, I am impressed at the moisturizing effect I get from it and it really does set my makeup well. It takes about 4-5 spritz to get the job done. I used this on my roommate when she was preparing for a pageant and she absolutely loved it. I don't think I will be repurchasing only because it's quite expensive and what I have will probably last me a while since I try to use it sparingly now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by olinay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really enjoy this product, especially because I have dry skin and it gets pretty dry when I'm sitting in air conditioned classrooms for several hours straight! So I bought this after not being satisfied with the Caudalie Beauty Elixer (it contains alcohol!) and I really like it. It dries pretty quickly and I like that it does NOT contain alcohol. It is pretty moisturizing and is really good at setting my makeup as well. The packaging is simple and this is a better value than the Caudalie spray as well. Overall I will buy again for my dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kaaary

I didn't particularly like this product when I first got it for reasons others have stated, 1) the smell and 2) the stinging. however i've resorted to using this multiple times due to it's convenience as i can just give it a few spritz when my face is feeling a bit dry and it would feel much better afterwards. definitely not a must have for me though.

however, just recently, after dying my hair myself with box dye, my hair was left feeling very coarse and tangly and somehow i had the thought of spraying this in it to help. so i did, and it actually made my hair really easy to comb through and noticably smoother! so for the ladies who have this need a little help combing through their hair sometimes, try this! i would not recommend buying this product just for this purpose tho. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by yellowbird101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I came across this product by accident - but it's really great for my skin - and I particularly like that it is not expensive... I have had some bad experiences with TBS products... but this has bucked the trend for me...
I wear mineral make-up (Laura Mercier) and use this spray to set my face. It really helps to produce a flawless finish, and stops my make-up looking chalky/powdery. It makes my skin look dewy, without looking shiny or greasy. It lightly moisturises the skin and helps to make my make-up last all day, and well into the evening. I think I have been converted!!
So if you wear mineral make-up and suffer from skin dull looking skin, please do try a few squirts of this fine, lightly rose-fragranced mist and see what it can do for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this during a 35% promo. i love how the spray gives a wide angled spray and love the finish. Its not like Evian spray or MAC fix plus which often leave water droplets on my face. i need something like this mist which leaves my face moist and refresh yet not wetting my face. i spray this before and after applying my make up and it helps my face to look moist. i usually spray it 4 times around my face. it is portable but i dont usually carry them out. it's a whitish fluid yet it doesnt leave a white residue on my face, (im a tanned girl).
It's something i will repurchase if i ran out of it, but only if they are having promo.
SGD20.90, i bought it at SGD12.90 :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not like it for one major reason: fragrance. It smells like floral perfume. I did not want that on my face. Fragrance is irritating for skin. Why the fragrance Body Shop??! Refunded at store. I've resorted to making my own DIY facial spritz until I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

My friend bought this for me so i cant complain about the price. Though this worked great on my friend it didn't like me.
This broke me out everywhere, i didn't get a burning/stinging feeling that others commented on but it broke me out. I really liked the smell (it matched my "dear rose" BB Cream) and I put it on under my makeup and it lasted all day. If it didn't break me out I would continue using it because it made my makeup last a lot longer, I didn't even blot my nose which becomes shiny throughout the day.
Even though it didn't work out on me my friend adores this product and uses it everyday, it didn't break her out at all, so definitively try this out :) and hope it doesnt break you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

Even though it's way too expensive for the amount you get, I love this mist. I use it after putting on makeup or throughout the day to refresh my skin. It helps add moisture and gives me a dewy look and hasn't broken me out yet.