Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

Love this and have discovered a new use... MAKEUP REMOVER. This works AWESOME on my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let's start off with the fact that I absolutely LOVE this product! It does wonders for my dry itchy skin. It soaks in so quickly, I typically use it after I get out of the shower and pat off any excess moisture and then apply it all over. It's particularly helpful after I shave and have itchy razor burn, it takes away the sting and itch. Although I see many reviews stating the fact that they are not fans of the fragrance, I myself like the way it smells. Not to heavy and strong and dissipates fairly quickly so I never worry about it competing with my perfume.

The smell of this product is heavenly. I use it in the summer instead of lotion. During the winter I get incredibly dry skin so I put this oil on a few minutes before I shower and my skin stays nice and moist after I shower and put lotion. There are a lot of higher priced body oils on the market and I have tried them all and this is just as great and you can pick it up at any drug store or Walmart

I absolutely love this stuff. I use it on my face twice a day. After I use my cleanser, I put it on. It is so soft and refreshing. I also actually think it's helping my acne. GREAT product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A nice bath oil that I love adding a few drops to my bath water. It has a nice gardenia scent to it. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is that it has parabens in it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this product! It has significantly improved my skin and reduced the appearance of my KP on my arms.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I always had dry skin on my body. It was just a part of my routine I've neglected but after being envious of celebrities' glowing skin on their body, I went to look for something to get that look. I found it in this. I had bad experiences with other oils (coconut, olive) being too thick and not easily absorbable. But this absorbed nicely (will still wait at least 5-10 min before jumping into bed). Sometimes when I need extra exfoliation, I use this oil with some sugar and scrub where needed. My bumps on my arms have been disappearing slowly. I also have a lot of ingrown hairs on my legs. Using this oil to scrub with these Korean spa exfoliating hand mitts (ones the people at Korean spas use to scrub every dead skin cell out of you!) and sometimes use a sugar. My skin feels super smooth. I also use this oil to mix in with a little highlighter (Becca's Shimmering skin Perfector) to apply to my chest, decolletage, arms, and legs to give my skin that celebrity glowing skin look. My skin goes from dull to luminous!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

One of my favorites ever since my mom introduced this to me. I use this on my body at night after taking a shower. It has a mild, luxurious scent and it makes my skin glow and helps keep it moisturized and soft. Other oils (baby oils) feel heavy on my skin but this one is absorbed easily. Use this as part of your nightly ritual!

My skin is so soft after using this! I wasn't sure what they meant by shower-damp skin - as in, do I just apply it right after turning the water off? Should I wick away excess water with my hands? Do I pat myself off with a towel first? Air dry for a few minutes? Here is what I did:

I pat down most of my body lightly with a towel but I left my left leg and chest mostly wet, and just kind of brushed off the extra water with my hand. Then I applied about one to two drops to each part of my body - less than a dime sized amount. I discovered the areas I pat dry absorbed almost immediately and the areas I left a little wet absorbed but not as quickly. I could see the oil beading up a little bit in a few spots.

There are a couple of down sides to this. First of all, I intended to get unscented but bought the regular by mistake. The smell is kind of a floral, granny-ish smell. It's not *too* bad and reminds me slightly of sunscreen, but it's not really a scent that I want on my body. Also, it's a little messy and I have a feeling the bottle cap is going to get greasy with spilled oil after a few more uses. I would recommend getting something like an eye dropper to pick up the oil and control how much of it you use.

But in conclusion, I cannot quit touching my skin, it's so soft. This is definitely worth trying out and i recommend it to anyone.

I have been using this product for years and I love it. There's always a bottle right by my shower. I can tell if I forget to use it for a few showers, my skin dries up so quickly. While I love the smell of lotions, I hate waiting for them to dry, so for too long I was only occasionally applying lotions. I was hesitant to try this, fearing that it would be like baby oil and never dry; but that is not the case! Oil is perfect in the mornings or whenever I'm trying to get out of the door. The only time I have problems is if I'm trying to get dressed right after I shower- skinny jeans aren't happening! The smell doesn't bother me at all, but I love natural/floral scents.