December 19, 2014 | 1768 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I can't really describe the scent of this - the thing is: on me it smells crap - it's like everything that's in this perfume is blended together to create a really strange smelling mess. Or to be really precise: it is a uniform synthetic smell. BUT, on my sister, this totally changes smell, like it's somehow unravels, and becomes modern, fresh, slightly sweet, maybe flowery, sophisticated, young and overall really really nice. I think this is one of the perfumes that can be either a total hit or miss, and that's why I'm taking off a lippie - a good perfume should suit most. This gets such a high rating from me ONLY because it smells so amazing on my sister.
The bottle looks cute, but I'm always afraid of accidentally touching it, 'cause it's so flat and can fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by nancy2645893

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this fragance, it's mature not overwhelmingly sweet, and you can never get sick of the smell. The only problem is that it's a bit expensive but then again you can just buy it on amazon for like 30 bucks. It comes in a pink bottle, a quite weird shaped one, but who cares? It smells great and not tacky and you can wear it to any event from formal ones to parties, or if you're just going out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by danisaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to fragrance for years. Absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by friday89

It's a secret, but I love this perfume. I really want to be a wearer of niche, unusual, sophisticated perfumes, but I have been wearing this since I was 16 and I'll probably still be wearing it when I'm 80. I'll admit it's not special or complex, and you will notice that most perfume experts will barely give it a mention. It doesn't really have great lasting power either. But many great memories were made wearing this perfume, so I will remain true.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by alee26

My best friend used to wear this scent alot and I always wondered what she was wearing. One day at her house, I asked her and she told me Lancome Miracle, and I tested out the scent in the bottle. I've officially been converted to the fresh floral side of perfumes. Usually, my signature scents revolve around the fruity sweet gourmands (think Britney perfumes), so this was a huge change for me. With that being said, I love how elegant, fresh and young it smells. It's not cloying or heavy like some floral scents I have tested before. I hope Lancome keeps this one around for awhile!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I used this for quite a while when I was younger. It smells really great, not too flowery, not too musky, and you could wear it day or night. The staying power is pretty long-lasting too. I stopped using it when it became so popular that everyone was wearing it everywhere!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I got this because a lot of people seems to love it and I am all for trying difference scents.

I don't know what to say. It's just too strong! But on my skin it's not offensive. Smells mature. Not granny just mature. I'll say, keep this for nights or autumn/winter. A little goes a long way. And perhaps black tie nights. Then you'd be mingling with the right demographic.

Not for office. Not for day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVELY. Absolutely lovely. I got it in a small sample bottle a few years ago and adored it. Now I purchase it in a body oil. Although it is not the perfume or even by Lancome, it lasts all day and smells exactly like the sample bottle I had. Not to strong, but most likely best worn at night. Really good fragrance. I would say it's sort of spicy, peppery, but sweet as well. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

My first Lancome product and I'm in LOVE! The scent is a fresh floral, but is quite light. One spritz is all you really need as too much of this can be a bit overwhelming. It lasts on my skin pretty well, which is really nice as even some more expensive perfumes don't last that long. I like the packaging, very clean and sleek. Yes, its simple, but it ties in nicely with the clean smell of this perfume. It has been my go-to perfume for the last two weeks! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'd have to say that miracle has been around for awhile for good reason. It was no 9 on the list of the most sought after fragrances a few yrs back. I always have a bottle on hand whenever I want to smell fresh and sexy all at once. It has good staying power and I get compliments all the time. I used to work for Lancome, which started out as a fragrance company and this is definately a keeper in my fragrance wardrobe.