April 20, 2014 | 1775 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by danisaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to fragrance for years. Absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by friday89

It's a secret, but I love this perfume. I really want to be a wearer of niche, unusual, sophisticated perfumes, but I have been wearing this since I was 16 and I'll probably still be wearing it when I'm 80. I'll admit it's not special or complex, and you will notice that most perfume experts will barely give it a mention. It doesn't really have great lasting power either. But many great memories were made wearing this perfume, so I will remain true.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by alee26

My best friend used to wear this scent alot and I always wondered what she was wearing. One day at her house, I asked her and she told me Lancome Miracle, and I tested out the scent in the bottle. I've officially been converted to the fresh floral side of perfumes. Usually, my signature scents revolve around the fruity sweet gourmands (think Britney perfumes), so this was a huge change for me. With that being said, I love how elegant, fresh and young it smells. It's not cloying or heavy like some floral scents I have tested before. I hope Lancome keeps this one around for awhile!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I used this for quite a while when I was younger. It smells really great, not too flowery, not too musky, and you could wear it day or night. The staying power is pretty long-lasting too. I stopped using it when it became so popular that everyone was wearing it everywhere!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I got this because a lot of people seems to love it and I am all for trying difference scents.

I don't know what to say. It's just too strong! But on my skin it's not offensive. Smells mature. Not granny just mature. I'll say, keep this for nights or autumn/winter. A little goes a long way. And perhaps black tie nights. Then you'd be mingling with the right demographic.

Not for office. Not for day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVELY. Absolutely lovely. I got it in a small sample bottle a few years ago and adored it. Now I purchase it in a body oil. Although it is not the perfume or even by Lancome, it lasts all day and smells exactly like the sample bottle I had. Not to strong, but most likely best worn at night. Really good fragrance. I would say it's sort of spicy, peppery, but sweet as well. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

My first Lancome product and I'm in LOVE! The scent is a fresh floral, but is quite light. One spritz is all you really need as too much of this can be a bit overwhelming. It lasts on my skin pretty well, which is really nice as even some more expensive perfumes don't last that long. I like the packaging, very clean and sleek. Yes, its simple, but it ties in nicely with the clean smell of this perfume. It has been my go-to perfume for the last two weeks! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'd have to say that miracle has been around for awhile for good reason. It was no 9 on the list of the most sought after fragrances a few yrs back. I always have a bottle on hand whenever I want to smell fresh and sexy all at once. It has good staying power and I get compliments all the time. I used to work for Lancome, which started out as a fragrance company and this is definately a keeper in my fragrance wardrobe.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Krystie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first got this, I was in LOVE with it. To me it smelled really sweet and refreshing and I would always get compliments when I wear it. But during the summer, I I switched to a new perfume but I recently went back to it and for some reason, it has a strong plastic smell but when I asked my friend, she said it was the same and I was just imagining things so I don't know what happened there. But now I'm starting to use this perfume again and it's starting to smell sweet to me again so I guess for some reason...

Regarding staying power, I can smell it on myself for about 2 hour after I spray it on but after that I'm not sure what happens to it but when I shower later at night, I can sometimes smell it again so I guess it stays on all day & I just don't notice it after a while.

I would definitely repurchase, this thing is MY SCENT (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

I am in love with this scent right now!!!! I feel like I can label another favorite I will be buying forever. The first Lancome scent I am in love with. In January I am usually craving citrus- mandarin scents to bring me out of those Winter blues and let me tell you this is fabulous and does the trick. I took off one lippie because it SEEMS to only last about 2-3 hours on my skin and it's an EDP. Maybe others can still smell it on me later in the day? I guess I was just hoping I would still be able to smell it on my skin for a while...but I usually just douse my clothes wiith it and it seems to linger that way. Any reccs for scents that are similar but last longer? I am gonna try VS Pink and Glow by JLo.