Lancome Miracle

3.8

this is my ultimate love so far. i have never smelt something so intoxicating. got my 3.4 oz bottle in mail today. now i smell like heaven. i wish it wasn't that expensive though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am usually not a fan of floral fragrances on myself; there a a few rose perfumes that I really like. I am all about spicy, woodsy scents. My friend that works for Lancome just gave me a huge tester that was half full. Not bad! Fresh and clean, slightly floral without any one particular note screeching at me. I had to look up the notes! I won't call it my HG, but I will say it is possible that this will become one of the few florals I don't mind wearing. UPDATE: So the other day I am sitting on the couch with my husband, and one of our cats jumped up with us. My husband said, "Somebody just got out of the litter box!" About 1-15 minutes later, here comes another cat. "Wow, you too?" It wasn't the Fresh Step. It was the Miracle that I had been wearing prior to holding the cats. :/

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I actually wore this perfume when I was in high school, and am now wearing it again. Others have described it very well, and all I can add is that it's a crisp floral that will garner tons of compliments and make you smell very clean. Sillage is divine. It's lasting power is also excellent, and I feel it'll be a staple in my collection for years to come--this from an admitted perfume addict.

I'm a soft floral perfume lover and I really feel clean with this fragrance on. It's not overpowering and when I feel like I can't smell it on myself I'll get a compliment from someone who apparently can smell it on me. It's just a very clean, pretty fresh floral, not musky at all. It's usually what I got to when I'm not sure what to wear and want to make sure I don't smell like anything close to an old lady (not that all old lady's smell bad, my grandma had fantastic taste!) It will remain one of my staples.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this a few years back from my mom. At that time, I preferred more fruity and sweet smell. Therefore, I was not in love with it at all. However, as I become older, I start to appreciate its sophistication. The more I use it, the more I fell in love with it.

The smell is not fruity or too sweet but still very pleasant. And it changes over time so by the end of the day, the smell is more thick on me. I think this is a fragrance that can be used for many years. It is suitable for a wide range of people. It is hard for me describe its' scents. But no matter which one it appears to be, it is always pleasant.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't really describe the scent of this - the thing is: on me it smells crap - it's like everything that's in this perfume is blended together to create a really strange smelling mess. Or to be really precise: it is a uniform synthetic smell. BUT, on my sister, this totally changes smell, like it's somehow unravels, and becomes modern, fresh, slightly sweet, maybe flowery, sophisticated, young and overall really really nice. I think this is one of the perfumes that can be either a total hit or miss, and that's why I'm taking off a lippie - a good perfume should suit most. This gets such a high rating from me ONLY because it smells so amazing on my sister.
The bottle looks cute, but I'm always afraid of accidentally touching it, 'cause it's so flat and can fall.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this fragance, it's mature not overwhelmingly sweet, and you can never get sick of the smell. The only problem is that it's a bit expensive but then again you can just buy it on amazon for like 30 bucks. It comes in a pink bottle, a quite weird shaped one, but who cares? It smells great and not tacky and you can wear it to any event from formal ones to parties, or if you're just going out.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been my go-to fragrance for years. Absolutely love it.

It's a secret, but I love this perfume. I really want to be a wearer of niche, unusual, sophisticated perfumes, but I have been wearing this since I was 16 and I'll probably still be wearing it when I'm 80. I'll admit it's not special or complex, and you will notice that most perfume experts will barely give it a mention. It doesn't really have great lasting power either. But many great memories were made wearing this perfume, so I will remain true.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My best friend used to wear this scent alot and I always wondered what she was wearing. One day at her house, I asked her and she told me Lancome Miracle, and I tested out the scent in the bottle. I've officially been converted to the fresh floral side of perfumes. Usually, my signature scents revolve around the fruity sweet gourmands (think Britney perfumes), so this was a huge change for me. With that being said, I love how elegant, fresh and young it smells. It's not cloying or heavy like some floral scents I have tested before. I hope Lancome keeps this one around for awhile!

Popular Fragrances