July 24, 2014 | 1847 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by cosebelle

The most gorgeous, clean, fresh yet warm scent. It reminds me of that smell when you're taking a walk on a summer night and you can smell someone's dryer sheets wafting out to mix with the night air and blooming flowers. If you need your perfumes to be complicated and mysterious, this isn't the scent. I just like to smell pretty.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dreapal81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. I know many reviewers have said it is for high schoolers, but I'm 29 and on my second bottle. It is just such a girly scent. Sweet, but not overpowering and just feminine. If pink had a scent this is what it would be. I don't think scents have age limits and I will continue to buy this scent, as it just smells good!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Fragranceluv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pink is definately one of those fragrances that smell better when it's on your skin for awhile. When it's drying down it's at its flirtiest, but the green is a bit sharp at the beginning. Green scents are more of an acquired taste. Thankfully, the florals stop this from being more on the rugged side. Overall, I like this scent because it has an outdoorsy quality to it, but it's still girly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Reyna00

Perfect perfume for going out! I have used it for 2 years and i always get a lot of compliments when i wear it! It is a sweet scent, crisp and fresh with a "just right" strength. It dries up pretty fast and it last all day, especially if you wear it in your hair.The price is not bad at all( 36 USD, i believe), it last about 3 months if used everyday, and the packaging is sleek and smart yet super cute. I love VS and this perfume is one of the reasons why!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SPOILEDkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this for nearly 4 years and I absolutely love it! It works perfectly with my chemistry. It smells just as lovely when it dries down as it does when I first spray it. I also get the most compliments on this from men than any other perfume I own. It's not too strong but it's not a light fragrance either. I like wearing this in the summertime because it's very playful and sweet. I prefer a darker fragrance during wintertime, but sometimes when I'm in a really good mood I reach for this instead. This is definitely one of those scents that if it doesn't work with your chemistry it will smell bad. I know other people who wear this and it smells not so great.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Starrguise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gag. I received this as a gift for Christmas. I expected this to be a 'sweet' scent, but I was disappointed that it smells 'green'. I really wanted to like this, but it just smells so cheap and off, like a cheap perfume I would get from DEB.

This is a young, lighthearted daytime scent. I could picture a sixteen year old wearing it. I prefer more mature scents such as 'Dream Angels Heavenly' and the like.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by charlesechick

Love this scent! It is so light and fresh!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this. I really did. It sounds so cute right? I mean i love the PINK line. The perfume...? No way. I will not repurchase this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I bought a box set of mini Victoria's Secret perfumes and PINK was one of them. I really enjoy the scent -- it is young, fun and fresh. I have gotten several compliments on it as well. I will keep wearing this til I get too old for it, haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Its such a cute light scent ! I dont have it now (but would like to get again) - had it before though and really enjoyed it. Perfect for everyday use and summer days :) Theres nothing much else to say about it.