December 21, 2014 | 1772 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose/Rose Tendre

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Draper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Me: n/d, 41. Pros: Excellent soft blush- matte without being chalky. The ashes of rose description is perfect- kind of like a deep rose petal that has started to age in a vase. Lovely blend of pink, red, and brown-- I don't get peach with this but I'm very yellow olive. Cons: very soft color, possibly even not enough for a medium skin tone. The texture is so nice, though, that it is probably buildable. Price: Moderate, but there's a fair amount of product. Buy again: yes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a lovely, subtle, natural 'ashes of roses' color that has been a 'go to blush' for me for many years. it is a muted-dusty-rose..(well.. a 'cedar rose' )and is great for fair skin. as an NW 15, this adds a perfect natural hint of color. it is not red, pink, or peach, but a muted combo of all of these, making it a netural rose good for warm or cool undertones. i actually bought this thinking " it looks like the one i use when i'm home, back east.." and realized, now that i am back east, that it IS the color..LOL!
i like to use this over BB 'blushed rosed' rouge pot, as they are basically identical in color on me, and over stonwashed pink rouge pot, to set it and define/contour.
very good natural shade, a staple in my MU stash.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Teiris

This is a very nice, natural blush. It's perfect for those days when you're wearing minimal makeup and just need a splash of color. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I first bought this blush in 2002 right before my sister got married. I hadn't worn blush for years because I had never found one that didn't make be break out, but I wanted to look nice for her wedding. I went to the make counter at Macy's and this is what was recommended. I am so glad I gave this blush a try. I have been using it every since and also have tried the Sheer Amourose color and Rose Fresque color. This is a nice neutral peachy color that goes with everything, although I usually wear my pinkier blush (right now the rose fresque) with pastels and purples. By the way, I have medium blonde hair, pale skin without much of an undertone, and brown/green eyes, but I think this color would look great on just about anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by allison7

I stole this from my mom! It's a great blush. I am pale w/ dark hair and dark eyes, and it's just the right sort of tawny brown/pink, I love that there's no shimmer (b/c inevitably, shimmer in my blushes ends up all over my face). Just a nice, simple, natural everyday blush. I wish the lid hadn't broken off mine (thanks Mom) but I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes I would buy this a thousand times! I love this blush it is so subtle yet it gives you the perfect slightly flushed look. You can use it to give your face more definition around the cheekbones, or you can use it as an everyday blush. Its color is so incredible its difficult to say whether it is in the pink, brown or orange family it seems to go so well with EVERY lipstick Ive ever worn. Since my face tends to be red anyways I have overly pink/red tone blushes, even Nars orgasm is way too pink and tacky on my face. This is the perfect one for every skin tone--be it ethnic or caucasian. I have fair ethnic skin my sister has dark ethnic skin and we both use this its beautiful. It stays put too, what can I say it is the perfect blush and I keep coming back for it despite trying everything else. Nothing like it in the world--eat your heart out, Nars Chanel etc!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mauimom

My HG of blush - great color. I'm a fairskinned readhead with blue eyes and this is the color I come back to again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by tiger2007

This is pretty, but a little too pink for me. I prefer miel glace.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by jljames4

Very Lovely natural looking blush! I have been searching for a replacement for my dearly departed MK's Winter Rose......this is IT! HG, HG, HG! Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed that this doesn't get discontinued.

For Ref. I am VERY fair with white blonde hair and blue eyes....sounds fabulous on paper, not so great in the "real world" though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 6:13:00 AM More reviews by zsasuy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my mom gave this blush to me since she's not into using blush ons. at first i thought this might be a little too dark and heavy for my skin tone since i have asian white skin but it looks so natural to me. just the right flush, gives me a nice glow. cedar rose is more of mauve pink. i will cry if this one will be discontinued...