October 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Blush - Shu Uemura - Glow On Pink 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I waited this long to try Shu blushes! M Pink 30, is my new holy grail pink. I call this my happy blush because it makes me look alive and fresh! For reference, I am Cream Ivory in Laura Mercier. The MUA at Shu also put on P Pink 31 blush as a highlighter. The 2 go perfectly together, so I bought them both. The texture and quality of Shu blushes are exceptional, much better than NARS. Now, I can't wait to try more Shu products!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by anitaeyu

The best blush I've ever used! The color is a perfect, feminine pink that melts into your skin and lasts for hours. I apply this with Prescriptives bronzer brush using a light hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush, it is the most gorgeous shade of pink I've ever used. It has a very slight peach tone to it, but mostly pink. It has a very subtle pearl finish to give your skin a glow and a smooth look to them. I have to be light handed, it's pretty pigmented. My only complaint is the packaging. Cheap, tacky drugstore packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. Very pigmented and makes a great blush for spring or summer. Packaging is cute, clear lucite compact. It makes me look naturally flushed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by laru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how this blush gives me a very natural, innocent glow. It's quite pink on my NC30 skin and I use this when I'm not going for the peachy 'hot' look of NARS Torrid. It's very finely milled and lasts all day, and there is a fair bit of pigmentation. Because it looks so natural initially, it's easy to keep applying and then suddenly end up looking like you have a fever. It's pretty pricy and I'm pissed that after literally having it for 3 days, one of the tiny dowels that keeps the blush hinged disappeared, so now I have to keep my blush and lid together with a rubber band which is pretty unattractive. If I ran out, I would consider purchasing it again, but I'm not sure if there are cheaper alternatives out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 4:56:00 AM More reviews by tiffankl

I have to say that I absolutely adore this blush. It is very highly pigmented, so I usually just dab my brush in it once, and swipe it on my cheeks and I get this nice natural pink glow. It really looks like I am naturally blushing, and not like I purposely put makeup on. It lasts very nicely throughout the day, especially if you applied it on top of powder. A word of warning: use a VERY VERY light hand! I literally just lightly press my brush into the blush once and only once. Then I very lightly sweep it onto the apples of my cheeks. If you find that there isn't enough color, you can always add more, but if you use too much, it's a really really huge pain trying to cover up the pigment. Nevertheless, the P Pink 30 gives you a very playful, youthful look that I think is flattering on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by krnsnowflake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush shade is my HG blush. It's very similar in color to the NARS Orgasm Blush, but without the tacky gold specks. It makes my skin look absolutely radiant! A little goes a long way but I find that application is farily sheer and very blendable prior to setting. Once it sets, it doesn't budge at all. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 10:03:00 PM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Can't believe I've delayed reviewing this product as I adore it. For reference I'm a cool PPP (NW10-15) with dark blonde/light brown hair, green eyes and would have never picked this out for myself as it looks a somewhat scary corally pink in the packaging. That said, however, the MA at the Boston Shu store lightly swiped a bit over my cheeks with a fan brush and I was flabbergasted at the lovely, very flattering effect. I bought both the blush and the Shu goathair fan brush and after a few botched attempts, finally mastered application to the apples of my cheeks. The pigmentation is remarkable and even after a full workday, my cheeks still look as radiant and slightly flushed as when I left that morning. The finish truly is an ever-so-soft, pearlescent glow (as the name implies) and when carefully applied with the fan blush, the color is a glorious pop of peachy-pink goodness on my cheeks. I especially find myself reaching for this on days when I'm a bit tired and need a little extra oomph. IMO, this is a very special, one-of-a-kind blush that would beautifully flatter many different skin tones and shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by JC1976

I bought this blush on a whim at an airport shop (the color is just so pretty) but then didn't wear it for 6 months b/c I thought it makes me look garish by comparison w/ my favorite M31. Then I put it on while wearing something bright and loved it - it made me look alive vs. washed out. The quality of Shu blushes is unrivaled even by my other favorite, Cargo.

When I wear P30, I keep the lip color light (usually a peachy-pink) to prevent me from looking clownish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 9:48:00 AM More reviews by jillyjill

Unfortunately I don't have a Shu counter locally, so all my Shu items are aqcuired sight unseen. Sadly, this means that I don't like the color of the product at least half the time. So it was with this blush P Pink 30. I'm fair but w/ yellow undertones and feel most comfortable in peachy and peachy pink blushes. When I opened Pink 30 up I was scared and thought, oh no, another one that won't work. In the pan it is a medium pink, not showing any peach. It looked pretty bright too. I nervously applied it...lightly. These babies are really pigmented. To my surprise, it warmed on my skin instantly to a nice pink w/ a peach tone. The pearlescent finish was lovely and it lasted all day. This one was a real surprise. I use it regularly and love it. I actually like the clear packaging, but all my Shu is depotted (quite easily) into palettes. This is favorite pink Shu blush.