August 1, 2014 | 988 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by robotloove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loove to use this on wet hair to bring out my natural wave. It is also great for texturizing flat ironed hair and keeping face framing pieces/bangs in place. Smells divine and works well on both long and short hair. Once you find the "right amount" for your desired style, this stuff is practically fool-proof. Little jar seems pricey, but lasts a long time. It is also frequently found in TIGI gift packs, so keep an eye out and you can get it for a good price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by KiwiPi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product because it smells SOOO AWESOME. Like a lot of Bed Head products, it smells like candy or something equally sweet. In terms of styling, though, it's fairly average. I use it to give my hair a little body at the roots, but if I use too much, it just gets sticky. Probably not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by peeblo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this product for both short and longer hair. I use it to control my coarse, frizzy hair after straightening, and to chunk up flyaway ends. I am going to try it on wet hair for leaving waves, too. Only complaint is the top of the jar leaves dark deposits (like rust or something) on the sides and I have to clean it off frequently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love the manipulator. Everyone who has texturized hair, or loves texturized hair, has used this product and I speak for myself that I love it, it's easy to work with between your fingers or just squeeze a drop in your hands and work it through.
It's not sticky and washes right off. I didn't find that it leaves residue in my hair. Price point is just right for the amount of product you get, it's perfect. Last a while and smells really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by fleetgoddess21

I've had this product for awhile and haven't used it, but i picked it up on sale at TJ Maxx because i'd heard it was good. I have long hair(down to my boobs) that has layers throughout starting around my chin. My hair is naturally wavy and has a medium-fine texture and a lot of hair on my head. I've been trying to figure out the best use for this on my hair and i have found it. This is great for giving my hair some extra texture when I want to do braids in my hair. Normally my layers make it that i need to braid my hair very tightly in order for it to stay and it doesn't have that effortless look when I have to do that. So when I do is take a finger tips worth of product, rub it between my fingers until it's spread evenly and then run it through the lower sections and layers of my hair. Then I tease it a bit for a little bit extra oomph, and then can braid it in either a normal braid or a fishtail and it looks fantastic. This will last me forever with the amount i need so i won't need to buy again for a long time, but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by biancastefani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Last time I went to my hair salon, my brother and I were searching for a hair styling product that he could use to create a messy, unkept look. This was on offer (buy 1 get 1 free) for 11, so we decided to get it and keep one each. We both love it and both get very different results.

You take a very small amount (enough to lightly coat a fingertip) and rub in between your hands to melt down the rubbery product into a clear, sticky substance.

My brother runs it through his short to medium length hair to get it to stand up slightly, and to give great volume for a very windswept look.

I use it to give me slight volume, to keep my hair straight when I use my flat irons and to control problem hairs in my fringe that are too short and stick up straight.

The packaging is funky and unisex, which is always a plus. I even gave it to my boyfriend and he loved it as much. Amazing product that smells gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay.. I guess it's for shorter hair types. It didn't really do much for my hair, no matter how much I used. It smells really good, though.

Edit: So I got my haircut, and let me say, this stuff works SO much better! It keeps my hair really defined and textured, which is what I LOVE. I will use this every time I get my haircut now! haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Use this very sparingly! A huge glob and your hair will end up a nasty, greasy mess. It doesn't work quite so well on my hair when it's long, since it's pretty straight and really needs coaxing to do anything. The packaging is just meh. It can get very sloppy very easily, but it's nice that if you take out too much you can sort of scrape it back in using the edges. However, I don't like to travel with this, and when I do, I put it in a Ziploc bag in case it comes open.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Unico

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this product at a drug store, the packaging totally blowed. Anyone was able to open it up and use it then close it back up. I had to look for one that looked like it wasn't touched. In the end, it was a good product. Just don't use a glob of it or your hair will get greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by FranCabarabish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is a must for me when i have my hair in a pony tail.
It keeps it slick and helps prevent fly-aways.

The sent is okay and it can be a little messy to use but hey! It works ;)