Lancome Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Concealer

3.7

on 5/2/2005 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I wanted to like this but didn't. First, I got the wrong colour (corrector) for my NC30-35 skintone. Also the other colours weren't yellow-based enough or too dark. Anyhow tried this under my eyes & didn't like the cream to powder finish as well as too light. Returned it & received a sample of the Maquicomplete & think I have found a winner.

on 3/20/2005 8:33:00 PM

I was very excited to try this, but it was not a good experience. I put this on under my eyes by itself, and then put my Chanel Teint Naturel foundation on my face as usual. I went shopping at Talbots and into the dressing room to try something on. When I looked into the mirror at my face, all I could see was yellow glowing under both of my eyes. It was as if they had special yellow seeking lights in there or something. At home it seemed to match, even in the daylight, but in the store lights it was awful and so in your face I made a quick exit. I was just glad I wasn't out for an evening somewhere where they have that same lighting set up. I did like the consistancy of it, and it did cover well, just the day-glow paint effect ruined this for me.

on 11/6/2004 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For some reaons this photo skin-illuminating concealer just not works for me. It dries out quickly and accentuates fine and black circle-- if you don't belnd "very" well. I do try to put mosisture gel, hydro-refining softener. eye cream,(you name it!) ,still, I can see fine line and fine line ( I don't have this problem I don't wear make up) and goddamn black circile under fluorescent light.Nevertheless,
,it does have fine powdery texture and SPF15 protection.

on 10/29/2004 10:34:00 AM

I found that Photogenic concealer offered great coverage, however when applied around the eyes, it would almost emphasize fine lines. It does work very well on blemishes and I would definately re-purchase it for that use.

on 7/7/2004 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is only about the second concealor I've ever used, but I am in love. It has been added to my daily makeup routine. I think it helps my blemishes heal faster. I have it in Light Buff and it perfect for me!

on 4/21/2004 9:33:00 PM

ew, didn't like this concealer at all.

When I fist put it on I loved it, covered up everything, looked illuminating but had a look close-up in the mirror a few hours later and found it looked very drying, accentuated creases and doesn't stay on.

sorry gals, thumbs down from Shimmie on this product.

on 1/23/2004 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is without a doubt the best concealor that I have ever used and I have used a lot due to my acne-prone skin. I love the consistency and the color - it just melts into my skin and stays all day. I apply it with a little bush and then touch it up with a little powder during the day/evening and I'm good to go! It is expensive - around $22 for a pot of it - but considering I have spend $3, $4 and $5 on other concealors and then used them only once - I think this one will pay its way!

on 1/6/2004 5:49:00 PM

This is an excellent concealer. I have fine lines and this did not settle or excentuate them at all.

I used to use Bobbi Brown's concealer kit and it really excentuated the lines. This Lancome Photogenic concealer goes on much, much better. Looks very natural and won't bring out any fine lines you didn't know you had!

on 12/20/2003 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Made almost everyone I tried it on's skin shine and look greasy.

on 12/4/2003 5:19:00 PM

I have been loyal to this concealer for the past year and a half. It really brightens up my eyes, even mornings when I wake up with a hangover and major dark circles. And the best part is that for a small product it really lasts me a long time, and I seriously use it every day. I love it!!

Top Rated Lancome Products