October 24, 2014 | 911 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed365

Love this eyeliner to cover my false lashes!! I've been using it for over a year and highly recommend for that kind of use! It's so inexpensive but lasts all day!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this over and over since I was 12 and started wearing it for dance recitals. I would never want to be without it. I can experiment with wings etc. and it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes, plus the formula is really great at not causing a big clean up, its so easy to fix mistakes. Every makeup beginner should own this for that reason. This eyeliner is an absolute staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by katherinejanee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly the only liquid eyeliner I use. It comes off pretty easily during the day which sucks but I love the brush and it's so great to do wings with! And a great price! Win Win.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

I had needed a new liquid eyeliner and I didnt want to spend allot so I purchased this and am happy I did. I like how this liner has a brush tip as I generally prefer that instead of a felt. The brush is small and is great at giving either a thin or thick line. The color of this is very black with a matte finish which I love. The tip of this brush can get goopy with product build up but running the tip of the brush over the edge of the tube solves that problem. This lasts me all day and it doesnt flake off or smudge. I have sensitive eyes and this hasnt caused any irritation. It washes off easily with my face cleanser. All in all I am glad that I purchased this.This is a great liquid eyeliner that helps achieve different looks, last all day, and doesnt sting eyes. I will still continue to try different liquid eyeliners as I love to try different ones but I would repurchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Loved the rich color and how easy it was to apply but it just wouldn't stay on my eyelids. After a few hours, it always transferred and smeared all over my brow bone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by anniexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite eyeliner since my revlon one ran out!
I have to say that I really like the texture and how smoothly it glinds on. it is pigmented as well. I accidently bought it in the wrong color, black pearl. But I am planning to purchase this again the next time I visit target. it's only $2.99 at target!
The only thing I hate about this product is the brush, it can be hard to apply at first, but once you get use to it, not so much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

From Duane Reade this where I go this exact piece. Wal-Mart also ahs same thing and great stuff even a more wider selection like Duane Reade I like the packaging great eyeliner and very professional and new like a marker and then i suerly do goodly shake it I can style anyway under my eye, over my eye, cat-eye whatever . Great for the price, I like nyc roll on ligloss in cherry-banana a pro and I dislike the new eyeshadows ccylinder shape with doe-foot brush applicator gets everywhere not worth it I literally amost peeled mys kin ff to get it offf even with makeup remover but vaseline was the trick, this lasts ten hours I do it right and to get it off, na i don't need to never smuidges a dreammmm-eyeliner for me. I baught it yesterday and my HG liner now, I still am a MAC and more of an sephora nd Avon person but hey look I got a good deal. I was depserate a found out quantitity and quality high-end (expensive and low-end (cheap) it's really the matter of fact the factor is staying-power for me like the thicker the ligloss - the longer it stays put on my lips. Its totally worth it and it puts a smile on my face. I gave it a try.I gave it a shota nd hey can't comaplin got what I exactly wanted, I was gonna buy wet 'n' wild one untill iI got the cash regiater i took apeak at NYC and had a feeling this was calling me and would work for me and surely it did indeed and thats that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL LIQUID EYELINER. I HAVE FOUND YOU.
This is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used on my super oily eyelids.
It's opaque black with a matte finish. It dries quickly. It doesn't flake or smudge like all other liners I've tried. It lasts 12 hours EASILY with no primer or any other product. I've always had a problem with my eye makeup melting and collecting at the outer corners, but that never happens with this liner. The brush is also nice and thin and flexible enough to create a nice cat eye too, although it might be too flexible for beginners. Practice makes perfect!
The only thing that's not amazingly perfect about this product is the stopper. When I first opened the bottle the stopper was a little too tight so I had to use a bit of force to get it out. Afterwards it eased up. It is necessary though, since otherwise there would be far too much product on the brush. I still need to wipe off the excess on the rim of the bottle.
It's only $3 Canadian too. There's no way I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Maimac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this eyeliner extremely easy to apply. Its also very pigmented.
The best thing about this liquid eyeliner is that it is waterproof and very long lasting...however, its very easy to remove with make up removing wipes or creams etc..
Will repurchase when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkglitterca24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMGOMGOMGOMG this is amazing and only under $2!!! I have used this product for years and years and finally here is a review. I use the color black and it is so dark and rich and pigmented. The applicator has the best shape and tip and feels so smooth and soft (I have practiced using liquid liner for like 5 years) and I cannot get enough of the eye liner. You honestly can't pass on this offer. I would pay at least $20 if I had to (and that's something I don't say often cause I am a really CHEAP ASS person). I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It's only eye liner and I obsess over it every day. I am almost out of the tube and I love repurchasing it and laughing at people who pay a lot more when I get this amazing one for literally 80% less. YOU NEED THIS EYE LINER NOWWWW! :)