Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30

3.8

Water, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acrylates/C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Chlophenesin, Fragrance, Dethylhexyl 2, 6 Naphthalate, BHT, Trideceth 6, Propylene Glycol 7/10/2013

on 9/23/2012 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I dont know what I was thinking!! I don't know what the hype is all about, it made my face oily and it feels bad. The smell just stinks so bad but it goes away after a while. This sunscreen in my opinion is just a average, nothing special and I definitely will not buy it again :(

Overall great sunscreen!! This product is wonderful. It does feel slightly greasy at first but goes away after a minute while it soaks in. It doesn't cause any shine and you can hardly feel like you're wearing anything. It is a little on the expensive side for a drugstore brand considering you only get 88ml but a little does go a long way. It does smell kind of like sunscreen but is undetectable once on the face. It is a bit of a draw back that it isn't waterproof though. However for every day use, a mosturizer with SPF would do the same thing and eliminate a step. But still, it is a great product for every day use.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this sunscreen is by far my best sunscreen. it protects very well ( no burns or rashes) but the only this that's bad about it, is that it says it's non-shiny finish but it leaves my skin feeling quite greasy... (combination skin)
i use this as a sunscreen(for protection) but also as a primer ( to keep my makeup on my face all day loonng). it's kinda expensive, but worth it.(;
but i would defs buy this sunscreen again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product however it burns my face so badly I can't stand it. I burns whether I first put it on or if I'm in water at the pool or beach,
I have tried it 3 times and same thing each time, a lot of money for something I cannot use.

on 6/17/2012 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Its my first time using a sunscreen and even for me I find that it is not that easy to blend it out. Besides that it seems to leave a film behind which im actually fine with it.

However I would not repurchase it because it burns my face. Whenever i try to push the product across my face to spread it out evenly it just burns, its annoying. I tried using it for a few more times and this still happens even though I do not think my face is that sensitive, maybe just slightly.

on 6/16/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this sunscreen doesn't actually absorb into the skin, it leaves a dry film, which if you rub your face, itll flake off. it looks bad under makeup, makes my face look cakey. i don't recommend if your gona wear this under makeup. still looking for a good facial drugstore sunscreen.. -.-

on 6/13/2012 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

(I do believe the one I'm using is the Australian version and not the US version)

Well, this sunscreen isn't too shabby but not for my liking. I don't like how heavy it feels on my face. Not too sure about the matte finish people here are talking about because I don't really see a matte finish. Yes, it does feel powdery but it's definitely not matte.

It didn't break me out, but if you let the tube sits for a while, you will actually realise it separates into oil and cream bases which is rather revolting to look at. I have rather oily skin and I always try to find sunscreen that is oil free, and I was reading off somewhere that this is supposedly a good face primer as well. Don't seem like it to me, because all the primers I've used are so much lighter than this.

Definitely not repurchasing this because I found a better and lighter sunscreen.

on 6/6/2012 6:55:00 AM

I usually hate sunscreen with the wrath of God. Truly. They were shiny, sticky, and felt like a melting cake all over my face, especially in summer. That being said, I didn't have very high expectation for this product, I mean, it's sunscreen right?

Couldn't have been more wrong. It goes on kind of gross, but leave it for five minutes, and it sinks right in, leaving barely any residue. I put a hat on, and I feel proud when I take it off and the inner lining of it isn't filthy with a disgusting sheen full of sunscreen-y goodness.

One lippie off for the teensiest bit of residue, but I'm just being pedantic. Buy it, peoples! It's got a super high SPF and you won't feel like the mother of all things disgusting when you go for your three-hourly reapplications ;D

on 4/29/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only sunscreen I ever use. My face and shoulders are very prone to breaking out when I use sunscreen, but this doesn't seem to ever cause that problem! Once you've rubbed it in well, it feels very clean and soft - not greasy at all. The scent is also much lighter than other sunscreens.

on 4/28/2012 11:26:00 AM

This is great product and the best sunscreen I ever used in United States.When you apply,you might feel greasy cream. However,it dries up quickly and feel so light.