October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by makeupobsessed98

Overall great sunscreen!! This product is wonderful. It does feel slightly greasy at first but goes away after a minute while it soaks in. It doesn't cause any shine and you can hardly feel like you're wearing anything. It is a little on the expensive side for a drugstore brand considering you only get 88ml but a little does go a long way. It does smell kind of like sunscreen but is undetectable once on the face. It is a bit of a draw back that it isn't waterproof though. However for every day use, a mosturizer with SPF would do the same thing and eliminate a step. But still, it is a great product for every day use.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by beautynerd123

this sunscreen is by far my best sunscreen. it protects very well ( no burns or rashes) but the only this that's bad about it, is that it says it's non-shiny finish but it leaves my skin feeling quite greasy... (combination skin)
i use this as a sunscreen(for protection) but also as a primer ( to keep my makeup on my face all day loonng). it's kinda expensive, but worth it.(;
but i would defs buy this sunscreen again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Mrschelsealane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product however it burns my face so badly I can't stand it. I burns whether I first put it on or if I'm in water at the pool or beach,
I have tried it 3 times and same thing each time, a lot of money for something I cannot use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by kazaf1308

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its my first time using a sunscreen and even for me I find that it is not that easy to blend it out. Besides that it seems to leave a film behind which im actually fine with it.

However I would not repurchase it because it burns my face. Whenever i try to push the product across my face to spread it out evenly it just burns, its annoying. I tried using it for a few more times and this still happens even though I do not think my face is that sensitive, maybe just slightly.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Emma275

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this sunscreen doesn't actually absorb into the skin, it leaves a dry film, which if you rub your face, itll flake off. it looks bad under makeup, makes my face look cakey. i don't recommend if your gona wear this under makeup. still looking for a good facial drugstore sunscreen.. -.-

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

(I do believe the one I'm using is the Australian version and not the US version)

Well, this sunscreen isn't too shabby but not for my liking. I don't like how heavy it feels on my face. Not too sure about the matte finish people here are talking about because I don't really see a matte finish. Yes, it does feel powdery but it's definitely not matte.

It didn't break me out, but if you let the tube sits for a while, you will actually realise it separates into oil and cream bases which is rather revolting to look at. I have rather oily skin and I always try to find sunscreen that is oil free, and I was reading off somewhere that this is supposedly a good face primer as well. Don't seem like it to me, because all the primers I've used are so much lighter than this.

Definitely not repurchasing this because I found a better and lighter sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by carrotzy

I usually hate sunscreen with the wrath of God. Truly. They were shiny, sticky, and felt like a melting cake all over my face, especially in summer. That being said, I didn't have very high expectation for this product, I mean, it's sunscreen right?

Couldn't have been more wrong. It goes on kind of gross, but leave it for five minutes, and it sinks right in, leaving barely any residue. I put a hat on, and I feel proud when I take it off and the inner lining of it isn't filthy with a disgusting sheen full of sunscreen-y goodness.

One lippie off for the teensiest bit of residue, but I'm just being pedantic. Buy it, peoples! It's got a super high SPF and you won't feel like the mother of all things disgusting when you go for your three-hourly reapplications ;D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by kerowynk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only sunscreen I ever use. My face and shoulders are very prone to breaking out when I use sunscreen, but this doesn't seem to ever cause that problem! Once you've rubbed it in well, it feels very clean and soft - not greasy at all. The scent is also much lighter than other sunscreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by pekemeso

This is great product and the best sunscreen I ever used in United States.When you apply,you might feel greasy cream. However,it dries up quickly and feel so light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I used to never wear sunscreen on my face because I always had base makeup with SPF in it. But this was an issue when I would go to the beach without makeup, especially because I have oily skin and did not enjoy slathering equally oily sunscreen on my face. I needed a sunscreen that I could comfortably wear on my face that wouldn't feel oily. I was recommended this sunscreen by a classmate who used to work as a beauty consultant for a prestige cosmetic brand.

This was the first sunscreen I used that had a matte finish and didn't feel greasy on my already oily face. I'm not sure about its lasting power, since it disappears into my skin and I can't tell later on. Sometimes I get a feeling that I may have sweated it off. But I don't mind reapplying it after a few hours because it feels so comfortable. It also works as a decent makeup primer for base makeup that doesn't have SPF.

I have already gone through my second tube of this, and I have used Target's/Up & Up's generic of this product too and it works just as well, though there may be more oil/cream separation over time than in Neutrogena's. The Neutrogena one is definitely my go-to for facial sunscreen because it doesn't feel heavy at all, and it's priced fairly compared to other facial sunscreens like those from Clinique. I owe my classmate for her advice!