BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

2.2

on 12/18/2008 1:13:00 AM

I am on my second vial of this product. This is the only spot treatment I use on my blemishes. It feels cool and tingly - and it actually works! It significantly reduces redness and shrinks my occasional spots. I love this stuff!

on 11/27/2008 10:29:00 PM

This was a waste of money! This did not do anything for my pimples and did not last that long either!

It was like I was applying water to my face!!

I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend it.

I usually LOVE Benefit products but not this one!!

on 11/19/2008 1:54:00 AM

This did nothing to help my skin! I would not get this again.

on 11/15/2008 1:48:00 AM

I am half way though this tiny tube of acne treatment. Does it work? I don't know, I guess? I mean, I still get pimples here and there but I guess it helped the healing process. It is pretty damn expensive for a tiny amount. But it works, a little bit. I would think twice to buy this product again, if I can't find replacements, this will be my last resort.

on 8/30/2008 6:10:00 PM

Good decent product. When I put it on a zit I can tell it helps dry the zit up, I've been using it on my zits the last few days and there not all gone, but they are diminishing.

in germany there´s a household remedy for aching muscles called "Franzbrandt-Wein" which is something like a rubbing alcohol.

I - SWEAR - IT`S - THE- SAME.

it smells the same way and tingles the same way.

this is nothing for your face and nothing for your wallet.

i did not like this VERY expensive but i usually like benefit so i tried it never buying it again does nothing its basically water the only thing i like is its light so and clear so i can wear it under makeup but it does nothing for my acne.

on 5/15/2008 5:29:00 AM

I have used this for around two years. Whenever I first see a blemish appearing, I apply a bit of this product and it is quickly minimised or disappears alltogether. It does not irritate my skin, unlike other products for blemishes. A bottle of this lasts me around 6 months. I like the packaging, it does not spill in my bag and it is easy to pour out. It is a bit more than what I would usually pay for something of its size, but is so worth it. I have recommended it to many people and they all liked it. Yay for BeneFit!

on 4/30/2008 1:55:00 AM

Yeah, this is a joke. It smells awful, far more chemical-like than any drugstore brand, even the clearasils and the like. It has no applicator, no squeeze tube, nothing. It's similar to the perfume bottles you dab on, only worse. It's like, if I'm trying to get this on one spot, how do i do so without it dripping elsewhere? It's too liquidy to even dab on your finger and then dab on a blemish. It dries quickly but doesn't deliver any results. A waste of money.

on 4/21/2008 2:18:00 PM

i'd been hearing about boo boo zap for years, so when i found it i was really excited. i think this product is better when you get the occasional spot that you want to clear up.

recently i've broken out pretty bad & this product is useless for that, but a few months ago my skin was doing wonderfully & i didn't need a heavy-duty spot treatment. now, i need something that can handle a harder job & i don't believe this will help at all. if my skin calms down in the future, i will probably use this again. that said, it's pretty versatile--it isn't drying & it can be worn at night or under make-up.

all in all, just average.

Popular Treatments (Face)