August 1, 2014 | 1323 users online

Blush - Chanel - Joues Contraste in Mocha

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

I got this blush based on MUA reviews and it really doesn't work with my skintone...(NC20).... its a bit too dark -- I have used it once and find that it needs to be applied with a VERY light hand (at least with my light skintone). I think for darker skinned girls this would look gorgeous...but for me the Chanel REFLEX suits me MUCH better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful brown with pink undertones & a bit of shimmer.

I adore this blush!!!! Total HG.

I am NC30--asian.

Beautiful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Legalbeagle28

This is probably my HG powdered blush. I've used it for 3 years. Lasts forever and looks beautiful and natural. I even dab some on my lips over my lip balm or lip gloss, and it looks very nice and natural. It helps to neutralize and "set" lipstick also. This is an awesome product and very, very worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 9:59:00 AM More reviews by type

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush, it is very pretty and works well with my giggle glossimer. It is not to cool and not to warm. I am Nc 30 and this blush looks perfect on me. I think it is bit to expensive wish was $10 less, but it is long lasting and very pigmented, so I will purchase it again whenever I finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2004 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Cheara

I wear this on days I don't want to think about colour. It's a great everyday brown with some pink undertones and a little shimmer, very subtle. If you want to go for a neutral look, with a longlasting blush, this is the one. I also wear at thimes Chanel Ireele blush in Mystery which I think is almost the same. I love my Mocha over Mystery. Great product and lasts forever !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by tournesol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The website color swatches of Chanel Mocha don't do it justice. The swatch on gloss.com, for instance, appears to be a light mauve-orchid. In real life, Mocha--true to its name--resembles cocoa powder dusted over pink suede, a cool pinky taupe-brown with subtle shimmer. On my LLL skin it provides the perfect blend of blush and bronzer--makes me look a bit sunkissed and windburned all at once, but subtly so. The effect is like a cross between Tempting Beige and Golden Sun, touched with cool pink instead of golden orange. I've been wearing Golden Sun for years but wanted something a little more subtle for the cooler months. Mocha is just the thing. Yes, Chanel blush is expensive, but boy does it last. I've had to replace my Golden Sun once (!) in 8 years. I do concur with the warning below, however; don't drop your compact because the cake inside is fragile.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ozfan

I'm in trouble. I'm falling in love with expensive Chanel blushes. Like the other reviews stated, this color is a gorgeous, finely milled color, hard to define, but so pretty, especially on top of my self-tanned face (I use Au Courant bronzer for face). I like it better than my Nars blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is so beautiful. The color is very similar to NARS Sin blush. It's a gold infused berry. It shows up as a very natural flush on my cheeks (I'm a MAC C3). Also, the texture is to die for- so pigmented and finely milled. Becareful though- they are fragile... be sure not to drop it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by samicami

This is a very nice blush - first time the MA tried it on me i was not impressed but bought it anyway. I also bough flamingo lipstick that i wear with bronzelle from lancome - they compliment eachother very nicely

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was dying to try a Chanel blush so I swapped for this one. I was a bit nervous because when I swiped this on a piece of paper it looked brown - I was worried it would make me look dirty. But as TriciaK said, when I lightly applied it to my cheeks (a little goes a long way), the color looked like it belonged there. I like applying this lightly to my nose, chin and forehead as well, for a "day in the sun" look. This color goes great with my warm-toned red lippies as well as my brown and nude ones. Very flattering and flexible! I loved this so much I ran out to buy another one (in Cedar Rose) for my berry, plum and wine lippies. :)