October 23, 2014 | 1315 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is just ok to me. Nothing special about it and it leaves a greasy residue as so many others do. I will stick with Makeup Forever's Sens'eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Abbyb717

I really like this eye makeup remover! I enjoy it a lot more than Neutrogena's. It works better and doesn't dry out the skin around your eyes. It's on the expensive side, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by caitlynsalmonson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This produc is so lovely!! It does a very good job of removing your makeup, probably thanks to the layer of oil. It is soothing and doesn't feel greasy afterwards. Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by lovedollygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover is great for shimmery and heavy eye makeup. I love it and I've been using it for years (alternately with other products though). I just find this a little expensive. I just have to put the product on a cotton pad and press against my eye and wait for maybe a minute and all the eye makeup is gone. I do a repeat of that, then finish it off with this product on a cotton bud to run through my eyelashes to remove excess makeup. No cloudy eyesight and not oily. It can remove waterproof eyeliner as well.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy this over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by capybara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, maybe I'm using it wrong, but I think this is a terrible product. If it weren't for all the positive reviews on here I'd wondered whether Lancome weren't bribing beauty editors to recommend it! It really can't cope with my Bobbi Brown gel liner - the next day my eyelids are puffy, swollen and smudgy. Not a good look. In addition, I suspect that it's giving me eczema around my eyes. Why on earth someone would use this product in preference to Clinique Take The Day Off balm (not the liquid, the balm) is beyond me. But I suppose it takes all sorts...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

This was my stocking stuffer as a teen. This stuff is great and waterlike. No oily feel or harsh scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this product a few times and wondered why my eyes went all dry underneath but it's this product!!. Had it on the back of my hand to remove a lipstick and it left my hand white and dry :( also took a while to remove eye make up and stung my eyes :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by raydi0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG status. I have used this product for about 3 years, and it has never done me wrong. It removes all eye makeup in one simple wipe. It is hydrating on my dry skin as well. A little goes a long way too- 1 bottle usually lasts me about 10 months. Super pricey, but I'd say its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Adhara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

not impressed at all. it takes quite a bit to completely remove my eye makeup, and i'm not even talking about a heavy duty smokey eye - barely a layer of primer and color tattoo. the sephora eye make up remover works much better for me and it's half the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by triplejjj

I bought a gift set and this came in a little travel size bottle. I can honestly say this is amazing at removing makeup. I know it is only meant to remove eye makeup but I also use it to remove makeup on my face. It works really well but the reason why I would not purchase this is because it is extremely oily. I normally use Garnier clean sensitive 2-in-1 gentle makeup remover which works just as well and is less oily and less costly as well. Another good thing about the Lancome bi facil is that it is really really gentle on the eyes. I always get the product into my eyes and I don't feel a thing with this. I would recommend this product to those who like high end products because I initially wanted to try it only because it was from Lancome and I personally do like their products. And also for those who can afford it really, because it is pricey. It retails for $56 in Australia. Overall, good product and does what it claims!