Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 3/23/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have a bunch of samples of these and i'm pretty unimpressed with them. it doesn't seem to work any better than any cheap drugstore eye makeup remover, and it make my eyes really oily after i use it. save your money and buy a better, oil-free product from the drugstore.

on 3/7/2015 12:22:00 AM

I got a mini sample of this from my mom and it does a pretty good job with removing waterproof eye makeup... However because it has an oil layer, your eyelids gets pretty oily after use.... So I still prefer my bioderma h2o cleansing water.

on 2/23/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! Tried other brands and again returning to this Lancome product. Suits well for a sensitive skin.

on 2/20/2015 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the sensitive eyes version and really like it! It removes waterproof mascara very well with no irritation. Yes, you do need to wipe off a bit of oily residue after, but it does the job. Too expensive normally, but I got it at a half-price sale.

on 2/19/2015 2:04:00 AM

This is the best but expensive.

on 2/17/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this. This is the only eye make up remover I have used. I did use Johnson and Johnson baby lotion for a while but it made my eyes sore :( cheap but no cigar. £21 for eye makeup remover. It's expensive yup. But it's the only thing that gets off mac liquid last without tugging at your delicate eye skin. You don't need a ton, you get more use out of it if you hold the cotton pad over your eye area to dissolve your make up before wiping away. Love it

on 2/17/2015 7:37:00 AM

When I was younger, I used to borrow this a lot from my Mom when she was still working and had access to loads of beauty product freebies. She'd get annoyed at me for playing with her makeup and "wasting" this to get it all off. Now I know why, this is quite expensive! LOL.
However, it's a very good makeup remover. My Mom has very sensitive skin and this was the only product she trusted to get every bit of makeup off. It didn't break out my combination-oily skin, too. My only two gripes are: 1. I find this a tad too oily; & 2. It's expensive. My HG makeup remover now is the Koh Gen Do Spa Water.

on 2/16/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used, my HG. I use it on a cotton round and just lightly wipe around my eyes and voila, even the stubbornest makeup dissolves. I use it everyday before I wash my face, so have not noticed any residue. The only downside is it is *incredibly* expensive for remover.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've never had particularly sensitive skin, but lately it has been oily and going through a lot of changes in general. Particularly, I've noticed periodic sensitivity and redness around my eye area that I believe is being caused by makeup removers. First,I thought it was my Estée Lauder remover. Now, this. Two brands I have never had issue with. Aside from this, I wasn't impressed with this product. I found it to be average in removing my makeup (gets most of it off, but find I need to go in again after cleansing to remove the raccoon eyes caused from washing off mascara)! The packaging is nice, there's no perfume-y scent or anything, but it's a bit pricey! I don't believe I would go out of my way to repurchase, but I wouldn't throw it out either.

on 1/1/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I went through a 30 ml sample in 2 weeks. I don't wear particularly heavy eye make-up but I really needed a lot of product in order to get all the makeup off.

It leaves such an oily film, which I think if someone don't bother that , I strongly suggest to just use coconut oil, so much effective. (Rub your eyes with a bit of coconut oil and swipe off everything with a wet cotton pad)

For a non greasy option I recommend Bioderma.

This must be so expensive since it's Lancome...still it's such a bad product!