September 19, 2014 | 2004 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by capybara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, maybe I'm using it wrong, but I think this is a terrible product. If it weren't for all the positive reviews on here I'd wondered whether Lancome weren't bribing beauty editors to recommend it! It really can't cope with my Bobbi Brown gel liner - the next day my eyelids are puffy, swollen and smudgy. Not a good look. In addition, I suspect that it's giving me eczema around my eyes. Why on earth someone would use this product in preference to Clinique Take The Day Off balm (not the liquid, the balm) is beyond me. But I suppose it takes all sorts...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

This was my stocking stuffer as a teen. This stuff is great and waterlike. No oily feel or harsh scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this product a few times and wondered why my eyes went all dry underneath but it's this product!!. Had it on the back of my hand to remove a lipstick and it left my hand white and dry :( also took a while to remove eye make up and stung my eyes :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by raydi0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG status. I have used this product for about 3 years, and it has never done me wrong. It removes all eye makeup in one simple wipe. It is hydrating on my dry skin as well. A little goes a long way too- 1 bottle usually lasts me about 10 months. Super pricey, but I'd say its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Adhara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

not impressed at all. it takes quite a bit to completely remove my eye makeup, and i'm not even talking about a heavy duty smokey eye - barely a layer of primer and color tattoo. the sephora eye make up remover works much better for me and it's half the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by triplejjj

I bought a gift set and this came in a little travel size bottle. I can honestly say this is amazing at removing makeup. I know it is only meant to remove eye makeup but I also use it to remove makeup on my face. It works really well but the reason why I would not purchase this is because it is extremely oily. I normally use Garnier clean sensitive 2-in-1 gentle makeup remover which works just as well and is less oily and less costly as well. Another good thing about the Lancome bi facil is that it is really really gentle on the eyes. I always get the product into my eyes and I don't feel a thing with this. I would recommend this product to those who like high end products because I initially wanted to try it only because it was from Lancome and I personally do like their products. And also for those who can afford it really, because it is pricey. It retails for $56 in Australia. Overall, good product and does what it claims!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It works much better than any other eye makeup remover I've purchased (although when I can't afford this, I use plain old olive oil which works about as well but is messier.) This stuff is good on my sensitive eyes and removes my makeup well without leaving behind a lot of goop, even when I'm wearing heavy eyeliner or waterproof mascara. My big downside to this is the price and I prefer to just use the GWP size bottles when I can get them. My big complaint about Lancome products is usually that the smell is too overpowering, but I like the fragrance of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover. Really takes the effort out of taking off my eye makeup. Love this thing! Doesn't leave a cloudy feeling in my eyes. Does a great job of removing the waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Love this eye make up remover, so much! I have the one for sensitive eyes, which is perfect because it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I usually use a cream cleanser to get the most of my make up off, and then I like to remove stubborn mascara using this, and it works like a dream. I'm not that keen on the packaging, the unscrew lid kind of annoys me plus I'm worried being a naturally clumsy person that I'm just going to knock it over with the lid off one day. I dip a cotton bud (or Q tip if you don't know what I'm on about) into the liquid then run it gently along my eyelashes and that is it. After one or two times its completely off, meaning no more panda eyes. I am impressed most of all because I have a love of clumpy lashes, so I'm pretty heavy duty on the mascara and need a remover that can keep up. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by shelly5858

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years. But it does not remove the mascara that i use-and love Hypnose Drama. I tried saturating the cotton pad and adding warm water, still it does not remove it, and I do not use the waterproof one. I need to find an alternative. Don't see why this makeup remover is the hg for all!