April 17, 2014 | 948 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this product off and on for at least 20 years, but I always come back to it. In all that time, I've never found an eye makeup remover to be more effective than Lancome's Bi-Facil. It takes off all cosmetics with one wipe. No rubbing, no scrubbing, no irritation, no smudges.

Unlike cheaper dupes, this product contains no mineral oil. It's a classic for a reason, and I'll be sticking with it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I can't understand why this is so popular. Lancome isn't exactly famous for being gentle or even effective. My mother bought this to try and wears contacts and it stung her eyes like crazy so she handed it off to me because she thought maybe it was just her. On the bottle it says "Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers." Rrriiight.

Well - I don't even wear contacts and it burned my eyes like h*ll. I was blind for a few minutes and I'm extremely careful removing my make-up and have been wearing and removing make-up for over 15 years now so I think I've got this thing figured out, but have never had this happen so badly as it did with this. I can't even finish the mini-sample bottle that came with it. It feels like an oil-slick on your eyes after, almost dirty. Sure it removes some of my make-up, but then so would rubbing alcohol.

I hate to say this but if I wasn't at home one day - and wherever I was, if this was the only make-up remover available, I'd rather sleep in my make-up or use bar soap. Even bar soap doesn't sting and burn my eyes. This needs to be repackaged and sold as pepper spray or something - sorry Lancome.

Will try to return this, it's just horrible for me. With so many good make-up removers available at a fraction of the price and none of the irritation, I can't be bothered with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by arsh86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it. Will buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I worked at Lancome, women bought this stuff CONSTANTLY. Like we couldn't keep it in stock. I've gotten a bunch of sample bottles and have used it myself but I just don't understand why it's such a best seller! It's increeeedibly oily and I put a little bit too much on a cotton pad while taking off my eye makeup one day and I was seriously blind for like twenty minutes. However, it really does get your makeup off easily. Then again, e.l.f. makeup wipes get it off just as easy and it's like 1/7 of the price so..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I`ve been using this for years now. This is HG for eye makeup remover. U need very little product and it removes the toughest of waterproof makeup. I use this to even remove lip gloss, despite its actual purpose for eyes only! This leaves an oily residue so i just rinse/sponge off. U hv to remove ur contact lenses when u use eye makeup removers or risk damage to lenses.

I normally get tons these samples/GWP/in a coffret set (im good frens with the lancome sales girl at my fav store... haha).

Typically like all lancome products its pleasantly lightly scented (which i like). The only downside is the price. Makeup removers are used by women daily yet it`s so expensive. The plus side is that there are hundreds of dupes. So unless i can afford paying a bomb every 3 months, im gonna skip this. I do like the blue color bottle which sits beautifully in my bathroom and looks so chic but i always confuse this with lancome`s toner. The blue colors are just so similar!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

PSA - Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is BETTER.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy grail product! I've tried numerous "dupes" and unfortunately none match up to this bad boy. The price is ridiculous, yes, but I've had one bottle for about two years it lasts so long it's absolutely worth the price. This really does remove the longest lasting of eyeliners (I'm looking at you Urban Decay 24hrs) without the irritation and burn the majority of other makeup removers leave on my sensitive skin. Definitely one of those products you should invest in!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lancôme Bi Facil double action - I don't understand the hype about this product, but I'm wondering if I should use another kind of cotton pad like the shiseido brand that everyone is talking about. I currently use no-name cotton pad and I think that the product was absorbed to quickly by the cotton pad so I had to use a lot. I also had to rub my eyes a lot to remove everything.

For the price, I'll not repurchase, I think there's similar things out there that I don't have to pay that much for it. The packaging is pretty tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

Let me start by saying this is an amazing makeup remover it removes the most stubborn makeup very easily. The downfall is that is so expensive at $33cnd which makes it very hard to keep buying since is an essential item that finishes very quick. I've tried lots of removers but this is the best as it has the double action liquid. Even though I found this amazing product I kept looking and found a product that is is so identical and works just as good at a fraction of the price at $5.95 which is the Yves Rocher Bluet sensitive eye makeup remover (I am on my second bottle) I think the Lancôme makeup remover is worth it if you can afford it but if not go for the Yves Rocher one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this doesn't give me any irritation. I

It's not too heavy, and not too light, which is to say that it removes all of my waterproof eye make up without the oily residue.

This makes removing makeup and eyeliner so much easier!!