July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eyeliner - Palladio - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this liquid eyeliner, it is very pigmented, and I find the applicator quite easy to use. I am very new to using liquid eyeliners so finding one that has an applicator that isn't overly flimsy or way too stiff is a challenge. This one has a decent applicator, it didn't leave dreadful smudges on my lids and even if it did, it wipes away easily while its still wet. The lasting power is average, it doesn't flake away, but I could see it easily fading throughout the day. Still, I like it alot and would repurchase :).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in charcoal blue and the color is pretty nice. A very good mixture of dark gray, with a hint of navy blue. The blue was not overpowering at all, very wearable for an everyday look. It could also mesh well with so many different shadow shades.
The liquid is a good consistency. Didn't drip, wasn't runny while applying or after. Dried quickly and didn't budge.

down side is that the applicator pretty much sucks. It's a pretty awkward shape. Much thicker than any liquid eyeliner brush I'd ever seen, extremely firm and it made the process of applying very unpleasant.
It's very hard to control the thickness and I had to make the line much more thick than I had wanted due to me having no other real choice. Didn't look bad but it would be nice to have more control over the product.

I suppose I'll have to work around the brush but it's worth it for this liner.

I'm going to try other shades as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by khousie

This is one of my favorite liquid eye liners and use it on a daily basis, however when you first purchase the liner, (I have discovered myself), the tip of the liner can be pretty sharp and therefore it does not apply the color on too well. The trick to getting the color on precise and evenly is to use the tip of the liner and write or smuge it on a paper until the tip gets soft. Once that is done, it applies on great and doesnt poke your eyelid as does. That's just my tip for this liner. ;)

This is not a waterproof liner so it would smuge if you get it wet, but other than that if you don't mess with it, it will stay perectly in place. And of course you have to wait at least 30 sec or so after applying for it to dry. I've used this on all skin types and it compliments well with each individual. I've only tried and am interested in the pure black one. If you are looking for a liner worth the buck, I'd go with this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by oxferite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner looks better than any eyeliner I've ever used, but it STINGS when I put it on! I have to sit and bare the pain until it dries. Yeowza!! Beauty really IS pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only good liquid liner I've ever used. And it's beyond good. I use it in black, but I've also tried it in purple, which is beautiful too. It's really not that smudgey, guys. And the applicator is PERFECT. I always get the most perfect line with this. Great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by hnn

This was the first liquid eyeliner I ever purchased. Pigmentation is great for the price, and stayed on for most of the day. I'm not a big fan of its thin-handled point tip applicator though- I think pen liquid eyeliners are better to work with now. Regardless, this has got to be one of the better point tip liners from the others I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I take back my previous review. I don't know what I was thinking. This is a good eye liner. Although you shouldn't wear it on its own. I'd advise using this only if you are also wearing a powder eye shadow. It needs something dry as a base to stay on but otherwise it is a good eye liner. I like the applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by AnishaLovesMakeup

The price is reasonable. The packaging is so cute. It is very pigmented eyeliner. The brush is precise. This eyeliner is easy to use. It lasts a long time. It doesn't smudge. It is easy to do cat eye with this eyeliner. It doesn't irritate eyes. Very good quality eyeliner. It is sold at Sally Beauty Supply and online.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by LalaLeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best. Liquid liner. For a cat eye. EVER! The black is so so so black! The brush is stiffer and provides great control and you can get very precise lines with it. It doesn't smudge or migrate very much at all. This is one awesome liquid eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this liquid eyeliner. Preface: I wear thickish black liquid liner on my top lids every single day, usually drawing out a cat eye (or bat wing, whichever you prefer), so I need a true-black, smudgeproof, durable liner to achieve the effect. I believe Palladio Liquid Eyeliner does the job very well, especially considering the price. I find the applicator very easy to work with, with the right amount of product distributed. Also, a single bottle lasts forever; I've been on my current bottle for around 3-4 months. I'm guessing there's a superior liquid liner out there, but I'm happy enough with Palladio to not even think about looking around elsewhere.