July 31, 2014 | 1868 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by texas01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this pretty much everyday it is very natural and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! I have very cool skin and most warm blushes turn orange and clash against my skin tone. Miel Glace does not. It gives me a rosy-bronze flush that looks great against my skin. I wear mostly cool based lipsticks and this blush works well with my lipsticks, too. What I like most about this blush is that it goes on sheer and looks really natural. Great color for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jamieww

Fantastic blush for all but the darkest skin tones. Leaves a neutral, healthy looking glow...not too brown, not too pink, not too peach. A little bit of mica gives it a soft shimmer. It's ideal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by beautyproductjunkie11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product! I have superfair skin, so most blushes are too dark on me, or too obvious. Miel glace is a perfect shade and hard to overdo. Whenever I apply in the morning, it stays on perfectly until I wash off at night. I've tried many blushes from brands such as dior, elizabeth arden, estee lauder, smashbox, etc, but the Lancome has the best staying power by far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm about NW15-20 depending on how much time I'm in the sun, and this is the perfect blush for me. What's so perfect, you ask?

Perfect Color: Nude without being brown, but not exactly pink either. Just enough to give me some flush. Not too warm, nor too cool.
(Note: may not work well on dark skin tones because it's pretty light)

Perfect Pigmentation: Not as pigmented as NARS, but good enough color payoff that a single swipe will do. I actually prefer this to extremely pigmented blushes, since I find those more difficult to use.

Perfect Texture: smooth, a teensy bit glowy without being sparkly, and it lasts for a decently long amount of time, even in the heat. Never any fallout.

I will definitely repurchase again. As it is, the package must be good bang for your buck, because I've owned mine for 8 months, and with almost daily use I've barely made a dent in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this for ages and recently rediscovered it at the bottom of a box. I used to wear it all the time but the packaging broke and it's a bit messy. I have extremely fair skin so this works as a light, rosy bronzer on my skin. Like many products, this blush does have the tendency to look a bit orange on me but it is easy to work with. It looks lovely with NARS Albatross highlighter on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I originally got this becuase I wanted to take advantage of a gift with purchase promo that Lancome always does. But the reason I picked this our was because it looked sooo much like what at the time was my favorite Blush, MACS special reserve powder Rose Ole. This is a veyr close duplicate, just a tiny bit less sheer, which I like.
A little goes a long way with this. I dunno if I like the smell of Lancome powders... sorta too mature smelling for me. I'm still a bit of a child when it comes to scents.
The packaging, while I enjoy the cute brush,(that I enver use) that comes in the comact, the compact screams oversized.. and I never feel like I need a mirror since I never take it with me BECAUSE I enver have to reapply. The blush lasts my entire business day.. 12-14 hours.
I will deff repurchase... but yes, it's expensive.. Cost me 38 dolalr canadian... plus tax!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the kind of blush you want to use on a day that you have a serious appointment and you need a flawless look without showing that you have put any makeup on.
Actually, when I wear it and I look in the mirror during the day, I am always surprised ! It looks really natural and perfect. I don't know, it's like a "nude" blush with a lot of punch. Very elegant and healthy-looking. Goes with any look IMO but I love it when I do a strong lip. It gives me some color and balances the look without being obvious.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Its lovely but I don't use it as a blush, never have. Instead this is a great crease color as an e/s for me. I somehow started wearing shades like this in my crease many years ago and found with my med brown but very gold too, brown eyes, its just right.

It also does work as a sort of bronzer for an all over glow, in fact that was my first thought when I initially saw it. The texture looks like it will be somewhat chalky and even quite glittery. It is neither. I do plan to try this as a blush one of these days and will report back!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am NC20 and Miel Glace did not show up on me at all, even with multiple swipes. I bought Mauve Coquette instead, which is not mauve, but really just a darker version of Miel Glace. Miel Glace looks lovely and I am sure it works well on those who are really pale, but on me it was just a highlighter. Did not purchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No