Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [▒ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

on 8/27/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

LOVE this blush! On my paler skin this looks very natural and warm. This being a warmer tone, I was afraid it would turn "orange" like so many warmer blushes do, but NO. As one reviewer stated...it is very polished and refined looking. This does not look like a teeny bopper type blush. My blue eyes POP, POP, POP with this blush. This might be a more expensive blush, but it is worth every penney.

on 8/23/2011 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was an incredibly positive surprise for me! I gave a make-up artist free reign and where I usually tend toward the "pink porcelain doll" look, she did "blonde Charlie's Angels" if you will - a much warmer-toned, sunkissed look. Everyone around thought I looked fantastic with it, and it has definitely changed my approach to colour. Miel GlacÚ makes me look polished and sophisticated. The result is more natural and subtle. It also fantastically highlights my blue eyes. I bought it right away. I like to combine it with a sheer lip or something quite natural, as I am fair enough that this blush gives me a good amount of colour. If you have a cool complexion and think you have to avoid orange/peach/apricot/gold/brown, you will be pleasantly suprised by Miel GlacÚ.

I love the colour so much that I gave it 5, but am hoping that I can find a colour match in a more natural line. It is scented, though not in a way that seems to bother me. This does not make me break out or itch. The shimmer is light enough that it doesn't disrupt my matte-preferring sensibilities. I get a nice natural look with a big foundation-sized brush, and personally would avoid the brush that comes in the package. I could do without that and the mirror.

Until I find something equally good in a very natural line, I will be a repeat purchaser!

on 8/9/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am NC25 with slight warm undertones and this blush looks really nice on me, I am pleasantly surprised. I was on the hunt for a "nude" blush, and favor Chanel JC blush, but seeing that Chanel discontinued their nude one, I had to expand my search. This blush is a pinky/peach bronzey color and has a bit more obvious shimmer then I'm used to, but still, it isn't over the top nor does it make my pores look enormous. The product itself is also drier in it's application and look on the skin (it's oil-free), and is probably more suited to normal to oily skin types. It oxidized slightly on me by mid-day, but it didn't turn orange or end up looking "muddy" on me. The color pay-off is great and lasts well over 10 + hrs.. I took 1 lippie off because of the strong fragrance but quite frankly, even Chanel is guilty of that one. My skin is combination, sensitive & acne-prone. I will up-date if it causes any reactions and/or breakouts.

on 8/6/2011 5:14:00 PM

I use this pretty much everyday it is very natural and pretty.

on 7/5/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this blush! I have very cool skin and most warm blushes turn orange and clash against my skin tone. Miel Glace does not. It gives me a rosy-bronze flush that looks great against my skin. I wear mostly cool based lipsticks and this blush works well with my lipsticks, too. What I like most about this blush is that it goes on sheer and looks really natural. Great color for summer.

on 6/21/2011 9:46:00 PM

Fantastic blush for all but the darkest skin tones. Leaves a neutral, healthy looking glow...not too brown, not too pink, not too peach. A little bit of mica gives it a soft shimmer. It's ideal!

I absolutely love this product! I have superfair skin, so most blushes are too dark on me, or too obvious. Miel glace is a perfect shade and hard to overdo. Whenever I apply in the morning, it stays on perfectly until I wash off at night. I've tried many blushes from brands such as dior, elizabeth arden, estee lauder, smashbox, etc, but the Lancome has the best staying power by far!

on 6/6/2011 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm about NW15-20 depending on how much time I'm in the sun, and this is the perfect blush for me. What's so perfect, you ask?

Perfect Color: Nude without being brown, but not exactly pink either. Just enough to give me some flush. Not too warm, nor too cool.
(Note: may not work well on dark skin tones because it's pretty light)

Perfect Pigmentation: Not as pigmented as NARS, but good enough color payoff that a single swipe will do. I actually prefer this to extremely pigmented blushes, since I find those more difficult to use.

Perfect Texture: smooth, a teensy bit glowy without being sparkly, and it lasts for a decently long amount of time, even in the heat. Never any fallout.

I will definitely repurchase again. As it is, the package must be good bang for your buck, because I've owned mine for 8 months, and with almost daily use I've barely made a dent in it.

on 4/13/2011 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I've had this for ages and recently rediscovered it at the bottom of a box. I used to wear it all the time but the packaging broke and it's a bit messy. I have extremely fair skin so this works as a light, rosy bronzer on my skin. Like many products, this blush does have the tendency to look a bit orange on me but it is easy to work with. It looks lovely with NARS Albatross highlighter on top.

on 2/26/2011 8:26:00 AM

I originally got this becuase I wanted to take advantage of a gift with purchase promo that Lancome always does. But the reason I picked this our was because it looked sooo much like what at the time was my favorite Blush, MACS special reserve powder Rose Ole. This is a veyr close duplicate, just a tiny bit less sheer, which I like.
A little goes a long way with this. I dunno if I like the smell of Lancome powders... sorta too mature smelling for me. I'm still a bit of a child when it comes to scents.
The packaging, while I enjoy the cute brush,(that I enver use) that comes in the comact, the compact screams oversized.. and I never feel like I need a mirror since I never take it with me BECAUSE I enver have to reapply. The blush lasts my entire business day.. 12-14 hours.
I will deff repurchase... but yes, it's expensive.. Cost me 38 dolalr canadian... plus tax!

Popular Blush Products