November 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Fresh Moroccan Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MissChocoholic

Absolutely LOVE this lippie - my favorite!!! I love how I can gently apply on the lower lip and put gloss over it for a daytime look. And then I can apply this a little heavier for night. Either way, it helps me create a pouty red that's not too over-the-top. It's one of the few reds that I can pull off...and IMO, it's a red that is pretty universal. And contrary to what others have said about the glitter, I personally love it. :) Praying they don't discontinue this color!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

Gorgeous. probably one of very few red lipsticks I can pull off.The red-bronze w/ gold shimmer color is just so perfect with my tanned skin and the pigmentation is great for my dark plum lips. Great for a bold lip, dramatically lined eyes look for night. will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by sophie1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite red lipstick ever! I love to use it with Red Enriched lip liner and Chanel's Spark gloss over. Used together I have a gorgeous bold lip for evening. During the day it can be dabbed on for a softer red lip. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Moonstruck1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There is only one word to describe this lipstick - STUNNING!!!! During the day I wear it on its own (with no liner) and blot it with my finger - it creates that polished berry/brick shade. In the evening I really bring out the red with various lip liner colours - brick, auburn and mahogany (all by MAC) - they all work especially well (but my favourite is brick - it just captures that perfect red for evening)!!! This will 'always' be in my makeup bag - if you want that classy-spicy red this is it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by gigglemommy

Love this color! MAC really has the corner on reds for redheads. Rage and Fresh Moroccan are my two absolute fave colors of all time. i don't feel any grittiness from the shimmer in this one, but i will admit it isn't the most moisturizing formula..great lasting power though! i usually dot a little gloss in the middle of my pout any old way, which fixes the issue completely ;-)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Rayaeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is fine, it's a glittery bronze/red. However, I think it has too much gold glitter for me. Furthermore I find this so drying and when putting it on I can feel the glitter scraping against my lips. I managed to find a color dupe that was more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Helena101

Wow. Wow. Wow. That's what I thought when I tried this on. It is such an pretty, flattering shade for me. It lights up my whole face, makes my blue eyes pop, and just in general makes me feel like a siren, even though I think it can also be worn in daytime.

I have dark lips even though I am pale, so many lipsticks don't show up on me at all. This one does, and I find the color to be a sparkly deep raspberry red with hints of bronze and russet. It doesn't look brown on me, even though it clearly has some warm tones. I am a huge "O" fan and I find this to be different enough to keep both...it is not as plum and not as frosty as O. I think they each have their place for me. I will say that this color might even be MORE flattering to me than O, and I NEVER thought I would ever say that about any lipstick. The stain from Fresh Moroccan is a MLBB color--perfectly flattering and rosy to me.

I am a SAHM in a university town, so I can wear this in the daytime and feel fine about it. It's not so dark or dramatic that it looks weird. But then,I have strong coloring and I'm not working at the Stock Exchange. :) I am glad I have it for the holidays as I can see it totally looking festive as well.

Words that come to mind with Fresh Moroccan...autumn..berries...gilt...leaves...roses...russet...

I would suggest that anyone who wants a pretty, striking, unique lipstick run and buy this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 10:16:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I'm a lipgloss girl but wanted to try a red lipstick for my MMM skin. The smart women on the mu board recommended this one. It is a brick red with subtle gold shimmer. I have been wearing it everyday since with Blushbaby blush a perfect combination! Thanks MUA, you nailed it again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by haseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite lipsticks ever! Fresh Moroccan is a beautiful brick red with gold shimmer that instantly brightens the face up. If you are looking for a lipstick that will make you look sexy in all the right ways, this is IT! What i love about this shade is that it gives you that classic yet sexy look without being OTT. The formula is frost so it's a bit on the dryer side but a little balm before application works wonders. I highly recommend this lipstick. Will definitely repurchase.

For reference: I'm a NC42 GGG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Before I bought Fresh Moroccan months ago,I remember it was getting my attention each and every time I went near the lipstick counter at MAC. I swatched it on the back of my hand numerous times but every time I left there without it by thinking it would be too dark and too brown for me. Well on one crazy hauling day, I finally got it. Wow! It looks so sexy yet sophisticated on me without being over the top. It's attention getting but more like those colors that people stare at you with envy and wonder what you're wearing.One of my favorites,I'll repurchase for sure! I'm NW20,brunette w hazel eyes btw.