November 28, 2014 | 1378 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow - Fawn [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by jaimewahoo

This is my favorite e/s shade. it's a beautiful shimmery brownish color. not shimmery in the sense of big chunks of glitter, but just a lovely, elegant shimmer. i use this to create my smokey eye. my favorite shadow to pair this up w/ is nars all about eve. i put the all about eve shimmery shade all over the eye and fawn in the crease-it looks stunning. will definately re-purchase over and over again. BB in my opinion has wonderful products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by wubblybubbly

A gorgeous brown-ish colour with the perfect amount of shimmer. I bought this after seeing it on the BB website as the "bridal" look. This colour looks alot darker on the model and a lot lighter on me. I don't know if I will repurchase- I have brown hair and brown eyes and brown freckles and brown moles. Too much brown is not a good thing! But as with all BB products, excellent quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 12:46:00 AM More reviews by alabasterhaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm a super fair, cool-toned PPP, and this is my fave everyday shadow. Yes, it's a warm shade, but fawn is great in the crease w/ just about any champagne, wheat or neutral shade. This soft brown is a muted version of Chocolate Shimmerwash, and it's available on its own, or in the Nude Shimmerwash Palette. The gold shimmer is perfect; it's not overpowering, but it's there. The texture of this is great; as with all shimmer shadows, the texture is very silky. You get 2.6 grams of product for $18, which is a good value.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2005 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Hitchy01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shadow is beautiful in the pan...simply stunning to me. However, it did not go on that same color on me, and I had to use a lot of it in order to get it to show up in my crease. It had an orangey tinge to it once it was on, which was gross, and disappointing because shadows that turn orange are one of my makeup pet peeves :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by annarama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just a note on the comparison with Stone: Stone and Fawn actually look different on me, although they look almost exactly the same in the pan. Stone is cool-toned with a silver shimmer. Fawn has more warm tones (more of a golden shimmer) and and the effect is more brown-ish on me.

I prefer Stone -- I have blue eyes, blond hair, and pale, cool-toned skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Maubrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is beautiful, but i found it too similiar to stone to own both, so i swapped this one.This is kind of a shimmery taupe with plum tones, but dark in the way stone is dark. to me it was a cross between my milani icy plum and BB stone. I was afraid i wouldn't reach for it enough. swapped for another shimmerwash as they are the best es imho!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by chandarae

I am loving this really neutral shadow. Lately, I've been drawn to these colors for a natural eye, BE pebble, cashmere, etc. I was afraid that this would be too taupey gray for me, but I'm happy to say that it's very nice on! The container is my only complaint, like everyone else has said, the screw top is a pain, but oh well, I'll still use it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by jaimewahoo

i love this color! it goes with anything and really makes my blue eyes pop! it's a shimmery taupe color, on me i don't see the purple undertones others talk about. i have fair to med skin tone and blonde hair. the staying power is great, and a little goes a long way. i use this e/s everyday and i still haven't hit bottom. it can be blended w/ lots of other colors, i like to put mac girlie on 1st then fawn over and it looks beautiful!! i love this shade will repurchase over and over again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2004 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Hedonic_Devotion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my aunt gave me her slightly used bobbi brown shadow in fawn...and i adore it. i had never used bobbi brown cosmetics before, but this stuff is AWESOME. it goes with any haircolor i may be sporting, goes with ANY outfit, and makes my blue-green eyes POP! oh, and it stays on forever, and can easily be built. did i mention that i wore this on my wedding day?? (like i said, it goes with ANYTHING!!!) and yes, i will repurchase...i already bought a second pot of it...and i will buy again and again and again....this IS my HG eyeshadow!!! all i have to say is that you HAVE to try it --- i think it would work with anybody's complexion. (me: PPP/LLL, reddish hair) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 4:33:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it - wear it with Gunmetal for an evening smoky eye. Perfect, unique color.