Maybelline Volum Express Mascara

3.6

This is the best Mascara i have ever used i always keep coming back to it for years. If they ever discontinue it i will cry. It doesn't clump smear and the Waterproof kind lasts for hours. Make sure you add the second and third coat fast otherwise it will clump. I have short thin lashes so it adds great volume and length. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I used this years ago and remember it being a go-to for naturally volumized lashes. Alas, I've left it behind for the Falsies and Full 'n' Soft, but this one is still good.

I think this was a kind of so-so product for me. it wasn't bad, but then it wasn't on the good side either. It was just a nothing special sort of mascara which was quite boring to use for the whole 3 months before it expired. i wouldn't want to say that this was a bad mascara or anything, but it's just a kind of mascara i wouldn't try again twice :P

I feel about this line the same way I feel about the falsies. They're good backups/normal everyday mascara. Not a stand out, but definitely worth taking a look at.
If I was in a pinch and had to grab something quickly... one of these would be my reliable standard mascara. I'd probably pick this one over the falsie's (in my hypothetical situation) because I like that the brush is just a normal brush and nothing fancy.

Good length/volume/staying power.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used this in 3X and 7X off and on for years. It gives good volume and doesn't flake or smudge. I like that it's always there even when Maybelline discontinues and changes and revamps... I always know I can count on this. Traditional brush, not too thin formula, easy to use and cheap.

It separate and define the lashes perfectly !

I personally don't like waterproof mascaras. I don't like this product. It is very messy and leaves my lashes sticky and clumpy! I have to apply several coats of mascara sometimes. I really don't like this mascara.

I used this mascara many years ago. This mascara isn't terrible, gives decent volume & length. Gives a nice dramatic effect as well. But, this just flakes like crazy (like most Maybelline mascaras). I would never go back to using this again, since I'm faithful to my all time favorite from L'oreal, but this is a half decent mascara if you don't mind the flakes.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this mascara because it comes in Brown, not a dark Brown/Black and I'm trying to achieve a natural look. I have long blond lashes and I use a tiny layer of this mascara to make them darker, then curl them. I mainly repurchase this all the time because of the shade, but it feels good on my lashes too. No irritation. Do clean the wand on the bottle before applying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Good mascara for those of us w really long blonde eyelashes u can't see w out mascara. It gives excellent volume and really makes eyes stand out. U have to scrape the brush along the side of the opening as u pull it out to get a surface to apply that doesn't have goops of mascara on it, but that's the only real negative. Doesn't burn my sensitive eyes and is a great price.

Popular Mascaras