October 25, 2014 | 1873 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum Express Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this in 3X and 7X off and on for years. It gives good volume and doesn't flake or smudge. I like that it's always there even when Maybelline discontinues and changes and revamps... I always know I can count on this. Traditional brush, not too thin formula, easy to use and cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by melo0u3e

It separate and define the lashes perfectly !

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by AndreaCastle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally don't like waterproof mascaras. I don't like this product. It is very messy and leaves my lashes sticky and clumpy! I have to apply several coats of mascara sometimes. I really don't like this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I used this mascara many years ago. This mascara isn't terrible, gives decent volume & length. Gives a nice dramatic effect as well. But, this just flakes like crazy (like most Maybelline mascaras). I would never go back to using this again, since I'm faithful to my all time favorite from L'oreal, but this is a half decent mascara if you don't mind the flakes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara because it comes in Brown, not a dark Brown/Black and I'm trying to achieve a natural look. I have long blond lashes and I use a tiny layer of this mascara to make them darker, then curl them. I mainly repurchase this all the time because of the shade, but it feels good on my lashes too. No irritation. Do clean the wand on the bottle before applying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Leajer424

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Good mascara for those of us w really long blonde eyelashes u can't see w out mascara. It gives excellent volume and really makes eyes stand out. U have to scrape the brush along the side of the opening as u pull it out to get a surface to apply that doesn't have goops of mascara on it, but that's the only real negative. Doesn't burn my sensitive eyes and is a great price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cheap but makes my eyelashes sticky. Yikes. Better to use the magnum brushes one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by BellaDama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's pretty cool, Not that bad but it clumps up and you have to apply about 4 coats to get it "VOLUME-IZED" but it's just not my favortie then again its not that bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

I had liked this mascara initially, but after a few weeks of using it, I feel like I can't get it off my lashes. My lashes always feel like there is gunk on them, even after using makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by AryBoooo63

I went out looking for a different mascara because I was getting sick of using The Falsies, so I got this, and I must say this is my new go to mascara! =D The length is perfect, so is the volume! I have no clumps! and my eyelashes look fake. I love it. The brush is weird looking but it works and the mascara itself feels like velvet wheen I apply. :) It's kindof messy to remove but I like it. The only con of this is you can't build up layers to create a dramatic look, it more of a natural mascara. I wouldn't reccomend for short eyelashes. (: