Dior Dior Abricot Creme for Nails

4.4

Lanolin, Aqua (Water), Parrafinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol , Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Aluminum Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Geraniol, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal.

on 1/16/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely cream for nails. It is expensive but it's rich and moisturizing. Sally Hansen makes a knockoff of this but the texture and fragrance are not as nice as this Dior product. It lasts a very long time, I've had mine for 2 years and I still have plenty left. I am not sure I would repurchase even though it's nice but I am glad I tried this.

on 12/29/2013 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have very dry, ragged, cracked cuticles. This works. I don't know why it works so well but it does. And I have tried so many alternatives, every other popular nail cream or oil, none of them even came close to this. In fact the money I spent hunting for a cheaper option, I could've probably stayed supplied with this HG for 3 years. How foolish. Sticking with what works...I'll be repurchasing.

on 11/13/2013 3:53:00 PM

This is a good cream. It takes real good care of cuticle, can't say for sure it hardens the nails a lot. But the price is a huge drawback. There are other creams that are doing as good (if not better) job and they cost a fracture of this price. Brand name - yes, but it should deliver so much more for the price in my opinion.

on 11/2/2013 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Does nothing spectacular for my nails, but it's not bad either, so I will continue using it as long as it's empty. You can use any other oily/paste nail cream instead of it, imho, that will cost a lot less. Like Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream, which is similar in consistency, does the same job, but for a lot cheaper price per ml and can be used elsewhere as well. Or any other similar thing. I think the price is the weakest point of this, it's just too much for the little boxful you get. It's great to carry around in your bag, though. Abricot creme is sticky, so do not try putting on nail polish after using it. I think they recommend using it at a night time before going to bed and that is what one should do. Good I got it from Ebay for a reasonable price, otherwise it would have not been worth the money. The package is cute, though, and once it's empty, I can use it to store some other cream in it to carry around in my purse.

on 11/2/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product. It is a great nail/curticle cream. The texture is thick but the only thing I didn't like about the product was the packaging.

on 10/29/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Not a big fan at all. It is really sticky and hard to get off of your hands and I haven't noticed any difference in my cuticles.

Definitely a waste of money in my opinion

on 9/20/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This nail and cuticle cream comes in a small, flat, white plastic container. It's a very thick cream (more like an ointment, really), but only a tiny bit is necessary for all ten nails. I give myself a weekly manicure, removing my polish at night. I massage Creme Abricot into my nails and cuticles at night and in the morning they look and feel moisturized.
I thought this cream would have an apricot fragrance and color, but it doesn't. The color is a deep artificial pink, and it has a flowery fragrance.
The label says this is a "Fortifying Cream For Nails. A legendary and ultra-effective nail cream that encourages nail growth and improves resistance."
The first five ingredients are lanolin, water, mineral oil, glycerin, and beeswax.
It's messy to use, so I'm going to try Huile Abricot, which is supposed to be a serum version of Creme Abricot.

on 8/29/2013 11:47:00 AM

I really like this product ! It does miracles to the nails the only con that you need to consider before buying is that you cannot apply polish after applying this you have to let it dry by its self so its well absorbed

on 8/21/2013 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Tried this product based on a beauty tip in a French magazine; was glad to find it available in US by the same name. Far and away the best nail/cuticle product I've ever tried—it actually works, and my cuticles improved literally overnight. Living in a cold climate, my nails & cuticles are extremely dry in the winter, with ugly hangnails. Nightly use of this product eliminates the problem. I've used other products in recent years, including solar oil, with little or no result. This product is different. Like other reviewers, I find it sticky, but I rather like the mild apricot scent. Again like others, I find that only a tiny, tiny amount is needed; a single pot will last me for a year. Very highly recommended, and well suited for older women's skin care needs.

on 7/9/2013 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Miraculous stuff! My cuticles were all raggy and gross last week but a few nights of using this and they seem to have shrunk back and almost disappeared. I also invested in some cuticle remover and tools but I doubt I'll even need to use them if I keep putting this gorgeous goo on every night. It smells lovely and is a pleasure to put on. I used to use the Burt's Bees Lemon stuff but this is far, far better. A little expensive but so worth it.