October 25, 2014 | 899 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pale olive skin so it´s hard to find a good match, as light foundation shades tend to be pink. Deep in the winter my skin has a greenish hue, that makes matching even more difficult. well, this foundation in 45 - warm almond is a decent match at the time. It´s kind of neutral to yellow. I like the coverage, and the natural finish. And it lasts all day, without a primer. I would recommend it if you can find a color that suits you (not much of a color selection, hence I removed I lippie) for reference I´m revlon colorstay-buff, mac - arround nc20.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by icecreamsoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very happy with this foundation. It manages to provide an excellent amount of coverage while not being too cakey or making my skin turn oily when wearing it for a long amount of time, which is a problem I've had with several other foundations in the past. I would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I came across this foundation by chance decided to try it on a whimp. I didn't read any review before buying it as I usually do. I needed a medium plus coverage and thought that the claim of one in three, primer, concealer and foundation, was excessive but maybe closer to what I wanted than other drugstore ones. I picked up Natural 50 but when I tried it at home my first impression was that it was far too light for me. Well, I carried on with my eye make up and after 10 minutes the shade looked a far closer match than before. The same has happened everyday since. I always think it's too light and then, after 10-15 minutes, it's much darker. So, bearing that in mind, you might want to try a sample if you can. Coverage wise, it's a good medium, semi-matte finish. Rather runny, I apply it with RT expert face brush and set it with Guerlain meteorites to give it a bit of life. The result is quite pleasant and lasts a good 6 hours with no touch ups. Overall, quite a good performance. Just the right shade choice is a bit tricky ;).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by hannahmarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a really oily t zone area and don't like caking powder on top every day. I like that this bottle has a pump and it looks nice. It was Ł11.99 which is a bit more than I'd usually pay for a foundation but I'm on my 2nd bottle now.
I used to use Golden but it was too dark for me, so I got my 2nd bottle in Beige - unfortunately I have a tan now due to summer and the beige is too pale for me. I use a bronzer on top to make it look more natural but tend to wear a BB cream most days due to the heat.

It claims to be 3in1, primer, foundation and concealer. It definitely has a full coverage effect although I still use a bit of concealer as I have bad skin and I apply a mattifying primer underneath to help with my oily skin. I also apply a mattifying powder over the top to help control oil. I tend to reapply the powder every few hours as my skin can be quite oily, I'm not convinced the foundation does much to control oil.

The colour range wasn't amazing and I can't seem to find a perfect match but nothing I can't fix. I apply this using a sponge blender then my real techniques stippling brush to get a more flawless look.
Overall I am quite impressed with the coverage although the oil control isn't great. It is long lasting with touch-ups of powder when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Emma42

I have tried many foundations, both high end and drug store brand, and normally have a problem with oil control. I have been using this for around 1 month, and I can honestly say it is the best foundation I have found for my oily skin. I set it with bare minerals veil. I apply it in the morning, and by the evening my make up is still flawless (with no oily patches!). The coverage is fantastic and can be built up. I would highly recommend this foundation for oily skin, and I won't be from this any time soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by jod84

this proucted worked really well for me i have a oily tzone and dry cheeks. this makeup controlled my oil but didnt dry out my skin. the coverage is good it blends really well and lasts all day but the only reason i wont buy again is because the colour choice is really bad and i found it very hard to match my skin tone

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Majjsan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation about 6 months ago, and I really like it! I have acne on my cheeks and chin, and this (if I build it up) covers it! I don't think the primer in this foundation is something special, and sometimes you might want to use another primer underneath this foundation.

I have this foundation in shade beige 55, which is a little bit too dark for me now during the winter, but otherwise I have nothing to add, other than that it is a really price worthy foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by lislou30

I recently purchased this foundation as I love Max Factor products and find most of their products good quality and I also find that they give fantastic results. I wasn’t sure which foundation to choose out of this one and the Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation so I purchased both. Although I have fair skin I am not really white so I went for the natural shade, which looked suitable for my skin tone. I am have a regular skin routine which I follow every morning and evening. Part of this routine includes moisturising, especially during the winter when my skin can feel slightly dry. The foundation is in a glass bottle so it does feel a little heavy in comparison to others; how-ever it still fits into my make-up bag nicely.

The bottle has a pump dispenser so you can dispense the foundation easily. Although this is a 3 in 1 foundation I still applied a primer and left it for at least 5mins before applying the foundation. I pressed down on the pump a few times to get it started until a small amount appeared on the back of my hand. This is to warm the foundation up which in turn will be easier to apply and should glide onto the skin easily. I always apply foundation using a foundation brush for better coverage. Stating from my nose working outwards I started to apply the foundation a little at a time. I didn’t want to apply too much in case the product started to look a little cakey.

The foundation was a little thinner than I expected, how-ever it wasn’t too runny which was good as I hate runny foundation. I found the foundation very easy to apply and I also found that it was easy to blend in as well leaving no orange or horrible coloured marks on my neck-line. The natural shade was perfect for my skin as it didn’t make me look orange but didn’t make me look really pale either. I apply some loose powder on the top of the foundation to finish of the look. I was really pleased as the foundation looked really flawless and I thought my skin looked great. The foundation stayed looking great through-out the night and didn’t start to wear off or flake. I also like that the foundation didn’t feel too heavy on my skin either. The foundation didn’t dry out my skin either. I think with this foundation it’s important that you use a really good moisturiser before applying and also a primer as well for better results and to help ensure the foundation lasts longer. If you have dry skin I don’t think the product would be suitable for you as it can be a little flaky on dry skin. I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best drugstore foundations out there! I haven't tried a bunch of foundations, but I've tried some full coverage ones and this baby covers EVERYTHING. It covers acne really good, as well as acne scars - also covers redness like a boss. It's a thick foundation and it's really easy to blend, good to work with and doesn't try to quick. I apply it with my Beautyblender (like I do with all my other foundations) and it makes my skin look absolutely flawless. It works ok as a concealer as well, when I use this foundation I usually apply my concealer first, then go over with the foundation - perfect coverage. Covers those blue rings under the eyes like a dream! ;) The consistency is quite thick, so I guess applying this with a brush could be tricky (I've tried with the Real Techniques Strippling Brush, didn't go well). It gives a kind of matte finish, not the mattest matte, but matte enough. My skin do not get shiny throughout the day AT ALL, it stays completely matte until the end of the day. It's not really lightweight, you can feel it on your skin - but not in a bad way! Doesn't break my out and I haven't got one single zit when using this.

It lasts all day long - even WITHOUT primer, but I still use primer with it anyways (to get that perfect base you know). The foundation comes in a good quality glass bottle with a pump, which is really nice. The only problem with this foundation, is the fact that the bottle contains a quite small amount of product compared to what you pay for it! I use up one bottle in about one and a half month, if I use it everyday. Gone through a couple of these. ;) Will repurchase when empty, over and over again!! I also think that Max Factor could have made a couple more shades, because the shades are quite off and personally I have to mix two different shades to get a shade that fits me (it's still a little bit dark, but I work with it and it looks fine).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by drumbeat101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally this is one of the best foundations i have ever used! Im usually on the go or rushing somewhere and a big plus with this foundation is that i dont need to play about trying to set it with any powders it provides a smooth matte finish and lasts all day. Also it doesnt need any blotting through the day.
The only tip i would give before applying this foundation is that it is a good idea to moisturise the skin before applying the foundation as it can stick to any dry patches, I have combination skin which likes to do whatever it pleases at random times and I found the Nivea moisturising primer when i was going through a stage when my skin was drying out, its a good product on the go as the moisturises takes about 40 seconds to sink into the skin and dry and it provides a great base for this foundation.
I have been using the all day flawless foundation for about 7 months now and I am extremely happy with the coverage it provides as i still get small red break outs now and then. A big plus for me also is that it it has SPF 20! I am always really concious of the sun damaging my skin and this is a big plus for me.
I love this product because it brought down my daily make up routine to 4/5 products as opposed to the previous 7 or so all i apply on my face daily is 1 or 2 pumps of this foundation (i apply it with my fingers), eyeliner, mascara and a tiny bit of pink blusher on my cheeks, no powders, primers or concealers! My morning routine is so much shorter and easier. I really dont know why this product received so many negative reviews.
The only downside is the ÂŁ11.99 price which still isnt bad considering some of the other foundations out there.
I will definately be buying this foundation again.