December 20, 2014 | 1698 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Kimboxx

LOVE this foundation. I have oily and acne prone skin and finding the right foundation is a real problem for me. But this foundation really works for me.
I have it in the colour natural and it is a perfect match for me during wintertime. In summer I might need to go a shade darker. I apply this foundation with a buffing brush for an airbrush finish. I do use a moisturizer (effaclar k), a primer (givenchy mister mat) and a finishing powder (rimmel stay matte) with this foundation, but this combo works pretty well for me AND most importantly it DOESN'T break me out, yeah!
For the staying power I would say it stays well for about 10 hours on my oily skin without touch-ups. When I tend to get a little oily I just use a little bit of powder. I have only been using this foundation in wintertime so i can't say anything about the staying in the summer-heat.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lauraxbakker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this foundation at all. I have the most dry skin ever and you could see all the dry and flakyness through the foundation. :( 15 wasted euros.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pale olive skin so it´s hard to find a good match, as light foundation shades tend to be pink. Deep in the winter my skin has a greenish hue, that makes matching even more difficult. well, this foundation in 45 - warm almond is a decent match at the time. It´s kind of neutral to yellow. I like the coverage, and the natural finish. And it lasts all day, without a primer. I would recommend it if you can find a color that suits you (not much of a color selection, hence I removed I lippie) for reference I´m revlon colorstay-buff, mac - arround nc20.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by icecreamsoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very happy with this foundation. It manages to provide an excellent amount of coverage while not being too cakey or making my skin turn oily when wearing it for a long amount of time, which is a problem I've had with several other foundations in the past. I would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I came across this foundation by chance decided to try it on a whimp. I didn't read any review before buying it as I usually do. I needed a medium plus coverage and thought that the claim of one in three, primer, concealer and foundation, was excessive but maybe closer to what I wanted than other drugstore ones. I picked up Natural 50 but when I tried it at home my first impression was that it was far too light for me. Well, I carried on with my eye make up and after 10 minutes the shade looked a far closer match than before. The same has happened everyday since. I always think it's too light and then, after 10-15 minutes, it's much darker. So, bearing that in mind, you might want to try a sample if you can. Coverage wise, it's a good medium, semi-matte finish. Rather runny, I apply it with RT expert face brush and set it with Guerlain meteorites to give it a bit of life. The result is quite pleasant and lasts a good 6 hours with no touch ups. Overall, quite a good performance. Just the right shade choice is a bit tricky ;).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by hannahmarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a really oily t zone area and don't like caking powder on top every day. I like that this bottle has a pump and it looks nice. It was Ł11.99 which is a bit more than I'd usually pay for a foundation but I'm on my 2nd bottle now.
I used to use Golden but it was too dark for me, so I got my 2nd bottle in Beige - unfortunately I have a tan now due to summer and the beige is too pale for me. I use a bronzer on top to make it look more natural but tend to wear a BB cream most days due to the heat.

It claims to be 3in1, primer, foundation and concealer. It definitely has a full coverage effect although I still use a bit of concealer as I have bad skin and I apply a mattifying primer underneath to help with my oily skin. I also apply a mattifying powder over the top to help control oil. I tend to reapply the powder every few hours as my skin can be quite oily, I'm not convinced the foundation does much to control oil.

The colour range wasn't amazing and I can't seem to find a perfect match but nothing I can't fix. I apply this using a sponge blender then my real techniques stippling brush to get a more flawless look.
Overall I am quite impressed with the coverage although the oil control isn't great. It is long lasting with touch-ups of powder when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Emma42

I have tried many foundations, both high end and drug store brand, and normally have a problem with oil control. I have been using this for around 1 month, and I can honestly say it is the best foundation I have found for my oily skin. I set it with bare minerals veil. I apply it in the morning, and by the evening my make up is still flawless (with no oily patches!). The coverage is fantastic and can be built up. I would highly recommend this foundation for oily skin, and I won't be from this any time soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by jod84

this proucted worked really well for me i have a oily tzone and dry cheeks. this makeup controlled my oil but didnt dry out my skin. the coverage is good it blends really well and lasts all day but the only reason i wont buy again is because the colour choice is really bad and i found it very hard to match my skin tone

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Majjsan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation about 6 months ago, and I really like it! I have acne on my cheeks and chin, and this (if I build it up) covers it! I don't think the primer in this foundation is something special, and sometimes you might want to use another primer underneath this foundation.

I have this foundation in shade beige 55, which is a little bit too dark for me now during the winter, but otherwise I have nothing to add, other than that it is a really price worthy foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by lislou30

I recently purchased this foundation as I love Max Factor products and find most of their products good quality and I also find that they give fantastic results. I wasn’t sure which foundation to choose out of this one and the Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation so I purchased both. Although I have fair skin I am not really white so I went for the natural shade, which looked suitable for my skin tone. I am have a regular skin routine which I follow every morning and evening. Part of this routine includes moisturising, especially during the winter when my skin can feel slightly dry. The foundation is in a glass bottle so it does feel a little heavy in comparison to others; how-ever it still fits into my make-up bag nicely.

The bottle has a pump dispenser so you can dispense the foundation easily. Although this is a 3 in 1 foundation I still applied a primer and left it for at least 5mins before applying the foundation. I pressed down on the pump a few times to get it started until a small amount appeared on the back of my hand. This is to warm the foundation up which in turn will be easier to apply and should glide onto the skin easily. I always apply foundation using a foundation brush for better coverage. Stating from my nose working outwards I started to apply the foundation a little at a time. I didn’t want to apply too much in case the product started to look a little cakey.

The foundation was a little thinner than I expected, how-ever it wasn’t too runny which was good as I hate runny foundation. I found the foundation very easy to apply and I also found that it was easy to blend in as well leaving no orange or horrible coloured marks on my neck-line. The natural shade was perfect for my skin as it didn’t make me look orange but didn’t make me look really pale either. I apply some loose powder on the top of the foundation to finish of the look. I was really pleased as the foundation looked really flawless and I thought my skin looked great. The foundation stayed looking great through-out the night and didn’t start to wear off or flake. I also like that the foundation didn’t feel too heavy on my skin either. The foundation didn’t dry out my skin either. I think with this foundation it’s important that you use a really good moisturiser before applying and also a primer as well for better results and to help ensure the foundation lasts longer. If you have dry skin I don’t think the product would be suitable for you as it can be a little flaky on dry skin. I will definitely be buying this product again.