November 27, 2014 | 1417 users online

Shampoo - Burt's Bees - Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by kikio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I so wanted this to work but it didnt for me. i must say though the packaging says it is for short to medium hair, and i have very long curly course hair. in the shower it felt great, and my hair was squeaky clean. after though, i added all my normal products and it was weighted and now looks and feels greasy. bummer. i did give it 3 stars though cause it did feel good at the time, (LOL) and i didnt have the recommended hair length. Burt's Bees has wonderful products though so i will continue to use their products, just not this one.**UPDATE**after my hair dried it did make it very thick and full which i like! so i may continue to use once a month maybe. NEW UPDATE - ok, this works GREAT if i use it first then my regular shampoo/conditioner (at this time is Pureology AntiFade). it preps my hair slick clean. am adding a lippie to this. it's awesome. **Nother Update** love this for washing my face, tingling and super clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2007 3:31:00 AM More reviews by kinghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it would be drying if you put it on your hair and not your scalp. I just massage it on my scalp with finger tips and rinse off. I think the residue people mentioned is the glycerin?? (just guessing).. I have fine hair with dry scalp. I think the residue actually make my head stop itchy from dryness. So I like this. But I don't like that its in a form of hard soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Allardyce

I guess I'm one of the few who loves this bar! I have an oily scalp, and this bar cleans that very well. Plus it seems to clean off any residue from other products. My hair always feels completely different when I use this, in a good way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 1:09:00 AM More reviews by laurajkuchnicki

Wow, I can't believe all the bad reviews! Especially about the bar leaving residue...if anything, I felt that my hair was more squeaky clean than ever before (and I can see how it might be a little over-drying). I have naturally fine, curly hair, and this makes my hair fall in perfect, beautiful ringlets...the curl is really unbelievable. I LOVE this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2006 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hether2783

This is fantastic for things like hiking trips. It won't leak or freeze; just throw it in the bottom of your suitcase. I wouldn't use it every day, 'cuz it does dry my hair a little, but it's totally acceptable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 12:05:00 AM More reviews by PinkMargarita

Whoa bad product... left my hair with residue and it took a while to lather up enough for my long thick hair

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2006 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ollybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didnt like this at all - it left my hair feeling claggy and just... yuck. Having since used Lush's shampoo bars I now know what Burt's Bees should be aiming for!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by kak513

Whoa, residue, residue, residue. This made my hair clump into one huge tangle! I couldn't comb through it even after conditioning. Maybe this would work for someone with a buzz cut, but anything longer than a centimeter is going to have awful results. Too bad, because I love the concept and it smelled great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yuck yuck yuck! I got this in a sampler pack of Burt's Bees items and it went straight to the trash after I tried it one time!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sabong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This item was in a Burt's Bees trial pack that I bought. I liked peppermint smell and the tingling effect, but unfortunately, the product made my hair feel very dry.