November 21, 2014 | 1595 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Lip Liner- Magenta

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by XP0S3D

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a *BIG* fan of this lip liner along with OCC's Lip Tar in Hoochie! This lip liner is creamy, isn't rough on the lips and stays in place! It is a bright, fuschia color and I find it would work with most purple toned lip products. Like I mentioned, it looks great paired with OCC's Lip Tar in Hoochie or even on its own!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite lipliner! I use it with Up the Amp and it creates a beautiful color. Would def. repurchase--it makes me feel kinda glam(:

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lip liner. i find that it brightens up any pink look whether it be extremely dramatic to flirty softer pink. I love the way it looks with girl about town lipstick from MAC. Very Nice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont use this liner terribly often however I have it because i love the colour when paired with plink! lipstick & pink poodle lipglass on top. i shade in the whole lip - not alot, just a little & then apply l/s & l/g. i have even experimented with using this on the eye area & it worked surprisingly well altho a little hard however warm the tip before using it & it works great. lovely magenta colour!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

Perfect match for girl about town lipstick. The only thing is, my lip liner is very hard so it can hurt to apply, but i warm it up so its smoother. I apply a light lipbalm, fill my lips in with this, going slightly heavier around the edges then apply girl about town. that way if my GAT wears off, i still have magenta lip liner on, which looks like a matte version of GAT! its expensive for a lip liner, but i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Satinslipper

This must be my new fave lip liner since discovering lip liners. Despising an avoiding pinks due to my skin tone with yellow undertones, this true magenta (bluish fuschia) was such a total relief. The highly pigmented colour goes on smoothly and is fairly long wearing. Wearing "Up the Amp" with this liner is gives a decent splash of colour that is safe for daytime wear and some gloss would definitely make it evening wear worthy. Yes, his product is pricey but take it from a non "hot pink" girl, this liner really is ultra-flattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by SexyZombieStripperSlut

I love lip liner. I like making my lips look fuller & that heavy lined lip look is super hot. Girl about town is a perfect match for this. Its $$ but you get a lot of product. Magenta looks purple on the site but in person, its just like the name, magenta

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my fav lip liners ever. I wear it often with girl about town, show orchid, gladiola, any colors like that. Easy to apply, lasts all day. Hard to find a dupe for this. Would def repurchase even though i think it is a bit pricey for a lip liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

I found this to be very purple when tested on my hand but it went great for my "GIRL ABOUT TOWN " lipstick .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

Expensive for a lip liner, but this will last me a long time. It's pigmented, and easy to apply. It goes well with fuchsia toned lipsticks. I've found that it even lasts even though my lipstick has worn off!