MAC Lip Liner- Magenta

4.3

on 2/5/2011 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I ordered this online with Show Orchid lipstick and it matches PERFECTLY...I also like that it glides on very smoothly even though it doesn't look like it would...I will be stocking up on this...

on 1/26/2011 5:55:00 PM

my fav lip liner with girl about town lipstick from mac!!!!

on 11/21/2010 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a *BIG* fan of this lip liner along with OCC's Lip Tar in Hoochie! This lip liner is creamy, isn't rough on the lips and stays in place! It is a bright, fuschia color and I find it would work with most purple toned lip products. Like I mentioned, it looks great paired with OCC's Lip Tar in Hoochie or even on its own!

on 9/2/2010 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My favorite lipliner! I use it with Up the Amp and it creates a beautiful color. Would def. repurchase--it makes me feel kinda glam(:

on 8/24/2010 1:32:00 AM

I love this lip liner. i find that it brightens up any pink look whether it be extremely dramatic to flirty softer pink. I love the way it looks with girl about town lipstick from MAC. Very Nice

on 8/18/2010 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I dont use this liner terribly often however I have it because i love the colour when paired with plink! lipstick & pink poodle lipglass on top. i shade in the whole lip - not alot, just a little & then apply l/s & l/g. i have even experimented with using this on the eye area & it worked surprisingly well altho a little hard however warm the tip before using it & it works great. lovely magenta colour!

Perfect match for girl about town lipstick. The only thing is, my lip liner is very hard so it can hurt to apply, but i warm it up so its smoother. I apply a light lipbalm, fill my lips in with this, going slightly heavier around the edges then apply girl about town. that way if my GAT wears off, i still have magenta lip liner on, which looks like a matte version of GAT! its expensive for a lip liner, but i love it

on 4/21/2010 5:29:00 PM

This must be my new fave lip liner since discovering lip liners. Despising an avoiding pinks due to my skin tone with yellow undertones, this true magenta (bluish fuschia) was such a total relief. The highly pigmented colour goes on smoothly and is fairly long wearing. Wearing "Up the Amp" with this liner is gives a decent splash of colour that is safe for daytime wear and some gloss would definitely make it evening wear worthy. Yes, his product is pricey but take it from a non "hot pink" girl, this liner really is ultra-flattering.

I love lip liner. I like making my lips look fuller & that heavy lined lip look is super hot. Girl about town is a perfect match for this. Its $$ but you get a lot of product. Magenta looks purple on the site but in person, its just like the name, magenta

on 3/23/2010 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

One of my fav lip liners ever. I wear it often with girl about town, show orchid, gladiola, any colors like that. Easy to apply, lasts all day. Hard to find a dupe for this. Would def repurchase even though i think it is a bit pricey for a lip liner.

Top Rated MAC Products