April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Blinkz191

This stuff is awesome! I have been using it for about 2 weeks and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It really cleans out your pores and brightens your face a lot! I have oily acbe prone skin and it hasn't irritated it at all. I would definatly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this toner for about $6 at Target. It lasted me quite some time, and my mom and I both used it twice a day at one point. It's alcohol free, so doesn't dry out my normal/dry skin, smells nice, and works fine. It's nothing special, but I do particularly like how it's alcohol free. I will be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am a big fan of Neutrogena's skin care products and use this along with the Fresh Foaming Cleanser and Oil-Free Moisture products. When I use this consistently, my skin is clear and looks healthy, and I have never noticed it leaving my skin shiny or sticky like some of the other reviewers have mentioned. My skin does feel a little tight after I use this toner, but I always follow it with a moisturizer and have no problems. A great gentle, clean-smelling toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by mizni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very helpful when suffering from dry skin. it helps to moisturize and restore dry skin and tighten pores.
it does not dry out the skin. no side effects. will continue to buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by GamerKate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this toner, i got it because i have uneven skin tone mostly from post acne marks. i saw this in the store while picking up my face wash and thought i would give it a try since my acne had reduced to the point where i was comfortable trying new products. i have been using it for almost 2 weeks and i am already seeing so much improvement. the over all tone of my skin has gotten much more even, and the darker marks on my skin have gotten noticeably lighter .
Importantly, it hasnt broken me out at all, which was my greatest concern. it also has quite a nice smell to it :)
also, doesnt dry my skin out, which is great
i am thoroughly pleased with this product, works well, doesnt cause other problems, and very affordable, especially for a high school student like me.
would recommend highly

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have repurchased this product. its really neutral nothing extraordinary. it is good for your face because it does not have any alcohol, basically does the trick. i don't feel the sensation of my pores opening up like i do with other toners though :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jocelynwallace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used a handful of toners and this is the best one I've used. I have oily, highly sensitive skin. Because of this I avoid harsh, stripping chemicals like alcohol in my skincare products. I started using this as part of my skin care regimen in high school and I had a gorgeous complexion, usually without any pimples. I switched to toners like Seabreeze because they were the cheapest ($3 versus $8), then Olay and Clinique because they were what my mother had lying around the house. I started getting a problem with strange little bumps along my hairline, itchy and sometimes irritated skin accompanied with pimples. I just started using this again and my complexion is pretty again! I wash my face, apply this with a cottonball, then put on eye cream and moisturizer. The leftover dirt and makeup shows up on the cottonball. I don't notice a sticky residue. My skin is soft and tends to "glow" with *usually* no pimples, whiteheads, or blackheads. I'm not sure if I'm ready to call this my "HG" toner but it is the cheapest alcohol-free toner I've been able to find and works great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Anna014

This product is pretty much average. I purchased it because it was alcohol free as i did not want anything that would irritate my skin. I have acne prone skin and this product did not break me out however it did not really make a major difference either. It smelt kinda like rose water, and it did clean my skin, it was not sticky and easy to dispense. However my face did not have that "super clean" feeling afterwards and neither did it do much for breakouts. All in all i find this product to be quite average.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ashleynz

I have really dry skin that gets even drier especially during the period where there is change in season (weather). At first this toner seemed to work fine but after a while I began to feel as though it was really pulling my skin tight in an uncomfortable way. :( it got better after I went through tons of hydrating and moisturizing creams but I don't think I would want to use it again just because the experience was not pleasant at all :( I am usually a big fan of all neutrogena products but maybe just not this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used for a few years to finish cleansing oily, sensitive skin and before BHA (not before Retin-A though). Works great, cheap, easy to find in stores. Only toner better for me was original Paula's Choice discontinued (boo).