November 27, 2014 | 1383 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Eread12

I bought this toner after my previous toner began to dry me out around my nose. The alcohol-free boasted to retain moisture, and i guess you can say that it did just that- but too much!

My skin was oily and had a terrible crayon-y smell to it. it was very bizarre. However, this works very well for my mother who doesn't have acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Syuha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never used any toner but heard that it's a good step for a good skin. I was sure to take this when I saw that this is alcohol free. Bought it at SaSa and gave it a try. It is good for someone who have dry skin and prone to acne. It extra cleanse your face and I always use this before wearing make up and after washing my face. I can slowly feel that my skin is getting healthier.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by maddybbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very mild, has a very light sent to it and almost feels like you're putting water on a cotton ball and using it on your face, I have really sensative acne prone skin and it doesn't irritate it or break it out, I wash my face a lot of times twice with my cetaphil cleanser and use this toner on a cotton ball and wipe it across my face and you'd be suprised how much dirt and makeup it picks up that you otherwise would have never known was there...leaves my face feeling clean, if you have a bad breakout though you might want to use neutrogenas pore refining toner instead on your acne b/c it's waaaaaay stronger and will dry out your pimples

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by youdecide18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is the best. Since it's alcohol free, it doesn't dry up my face (which could sometimes cause pimples too). This toner removes excess dirt that my cleanser missed. Also, it minimizes my pores. My face just feels clean after using this, and I actually get less pimples after using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Aniax021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I looove this toner! I am so glad I decided to purchase this!
After trying almost every other toner in the drugstore, everything dried out my skin and broke me out and then I saw this Neutrogena Alcohol-Free toner and thought, oh this should be good it has no alcohol in it and it's more than good!
This toner does everything for my skin. First of all I transfer this into a travel sized spray bottle and spray it on my face and then massage it into my skin with my fingers, because the packaging on this toner kind of sucks..the toner comes out really fast, the hole is quite big unless you use a cotton ball..
Anywho, this toner evens out my skin tone and keeps my skin clear I do still break out occasionally but when using this toner my acne pimples go away with 1-2 days and they're not dry, flaking or peeling and that's all I'v been using for my acne! AND, you'll love this part: it helps soften fine lines!! I swear I have noticed a difference! my biggest lines are around my mouth and they def. look softer! maybe it's the moisturizing properties of this toner? who knows. but my entire face looks and feels more softer and moisturized, I do wish it worked better on my pores but..I have sebaceous filaments so..I'm prob. not the best judge of that.. I think if you have normal blackheads then this will def. help!
It's also not heavy either which I also like.
For a drugstore product this has def. surprised me.
I also believe with time this will help fade my acne scars, I'm already seeing a slight difference. I will def. continue using this, I'm surprised, usually I find Neutrogena products very harsh on my skin but not this one, this is like the only Neutrogena product that is gentle.

I will def. repurchase this.
Very good value/it's a huge bottle and the way I apply it it'll last me months and months.
Would def. recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by MammaMia18

Anyone who has acne-prone or sensitive skin MUST try this! I've only had it a week and it is already making a noticeable difference on my face. There is only 1 cleansing product that I use on my face daily because my skin is THAT sensitive and breaks out with everything I use, but I am thrilled to say that I now have TWO products that I can trust to clear up my face. I've tried witch hazel and Lancome toners, but both made me break out so giving this a shot was one of the best decisions I have made. No stinging, no strong scent, alcohol free and doesn't strip skin of its natural moisturizers, and gets out all the leftover dirt and makeup in your skin. Pores are visibly smaller!!! MUST BUY.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

Nothing fancy, but I like it. I use it to lightly cleanse my face before putting on makeup, but I use a different toner after my shower at night. It doesn't have natural ingredients in it, so I don't use it regularly. I can tell that it cleans my face and tightens my pores a bit. I think the smell is very pleasant and you don't smell it after applying. I absolutely love that there's no alcohol in it, no stinging or obnoxious smell. And the bottle is large, making the price for what you get an absolute steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by HTsButterfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Going to beauty school and learning more about skin care I decided to start using toners but!! I stopped using toners years ago because I felt like a lot of toners were very drying and although I do have a very oily t-zone, I still didn't like the dry, tight feeling they left me with. I have super sensitive skin and I know within minutes of applying a new product to my face whether or not my skin will react well or not. I tend to have hormonal breakouts and with stress they started to get worse along with my very oily skin. I saw this alcohol free toner and thought I would give it a try and I'm VERY happy with it. It doesn't have a strong fragrance, it doesn't sting at all and even after washing my face, it picks up whatever dirt and makeup my cleanser left behind. I use it once a day because I don't want to over do it by trying to completely dry out my skin from my natural oils cause all it does is cause your oil glands to work overtime, producing even more unwanted oils. I use it right after washing my face before going to bed so I go bed with a very clean face. I have been using this for about a month and I think it's going to become a permanent part of my skin care routine :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Blinkz191

This stuff is awesome! I have been using it for about 2 weeks and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It really cleans out your pores and brightens your face a lot! I have oily acbe prone skin and it hasn't irritated it at all. I would definatly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this toner for about $6 at Target. It lasted me quite some time, and my mom and I both used it twice a day at one point. It's alcohol free, so doesn't dry out my normal/dry skin, smells nice, and works fine. It's nothing special, but I do particularly like how it's alcohol free. I will be repurchasing when I run out.