November 23, 2014 | 1570 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #7

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2005 11:45:00 AM More reviews by amandagoh

At last!!! After reading all the rave reviews, I finally got my HG highlighter!!! I went with anticipation to buy any surplus Pearl Veils (LE Spring 2005) but was disappointed that they've sold that out in Hong Kong as well...Nevertheless, the MA recommended that I buy FS#7 instead. She insisted that the opalescent pink fluid would stand out equally well on my LLL complexion. She added that FS#2 has more shimmer than #7 which may not be too appropriate if I want to wear this in the office. I definitely can't have shimmres all over my face in daytime when I'm trying to look credible in front of my clients. Sure enough...FS#7 was gorgeous on my cheekbones and browbones and goes well with LSF4. It reminds me of Laura Mercier's Secret Brightener which is slightly more flesh-toned than GA's #2. As for the packaging, I'm not sure if GA has changed the pump for the new batch cos I find that I'm able to control the volume as I pump out...However, I'll not purcahse this item after I'm done with it as I don't foresee this "dewy" look is going to last another year...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 10:11:00 AM More reviews by t4729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very subtle pink shimmer. I use this as a highlighter in the winter when I am not self tanning.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by KateJ

Fluid Sheer #7 is touted as imparting a very natural & subtle luminescence to the complexion. I'll admit that it has a lovely texture and once applied, it doesn't feel like I have anything on my face at all. Doesn't cause break outs and doesn't cause my TZone to glisten unnaturally! The only thing is...I agree with the reviewer below - the effect of the Fluid Sheer may be *too* subtle. I look in the mirror thinking, "can you see it? at all?". I am NC25 BBB, so not a PPP - maybe I need a different colour for my complexion?? It was pretty steep price at close to $70Cdn - I guess I was hoping for something a tad more dramatic. I returned to the GA counter, and the MA tried to convince me that it was *supposed* to be subtle... but you know, there is a fine line between 'subtle' and 'invisible' and I'm pretty sure this product has crossed it. I plan to return & exchange #7 for #2 or #0 - I wish the MA was of more assistance in directing me to the appropriate colour for my complexion. I will keep you posted ;-)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 3:50:00 PM More reviews by katrinachips

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG! I'm not usually a highlighter-gal, but I can't live without this one ever since I bought it.The hue is so subtle. It's also versatile and blendable. I use it mixed with sunscreen, primer or liquid foundation; it can also be used on top of them, or under compact foundation or loose powder. It just goes with everything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 6:48:00 AM More reviews by das_madchen

Had high hopes for my first GA product and am sorry to say that I was disappointed.

This is a pretty pink highlighter but did not highlight as much as I would have liked. I was hoping that this would be a superior and pink version of Becca's SSP in Pearl which I love but... while the packaging was a lot better, the product just didn't live up to my expectations.

Nevertheless this product does give a diffused pretty pink glow, a bit more 'highlighting' factor and it'd get all 5 stars... but I still want to try the bronzer and cream blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 10:25:00 AM More reviews by myyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked the fact that you get a large bottle, I liked the texture of the fluid sheer and the subtle finish it imparts. I like the way it mixes really well with the LSF, and the results are usually quite amazing. A not-too-dewy but even luminous glow. Without this FS, the LSF can look abit dry and heavy on me.

But the bottle pumps out far too much product at a time, it seems such a waste. I think a dipper might be better. Also, this is very expensive for what it is, essentially a highlighter. Lastly this colour is abit too cool for me, up close, it looks almost metallic baby pink on me. Not too natural.

I'm a warm PPP/LLL, and I wear the LSF in #2. I think I might try the FS in another colour. It retails for 25 here in UK.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by JBGreenberg

Fluid Sheer #7 is an opalescent pink w/ a slight shimmer. This color and #2 are the only two Fluid Sheers that I can mix w/ foundation and wear all over. It is slightly sparkly w/ teeny tiny specks of glitter. Mixed w/ foundation I think this is still suitable for daytime and, of course, perfect for nighttime. It will make you skin glisten and look as though you are glowing from within, not covered in glitter. I have tried all of the Fluid Sheers, and #7, #8 (I use as a bronzy blush) and #2 are the only colors that I have bought a full bottle of and actually use. Another must have from GA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Lina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The #7 Fluid Sheer is my favorite (tied with the #3) shade of this product. Gives the most beautiful glow - comes out a pearly opalescent pink. I like to wear it on my cheeks under powder blushes for a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cabbagepatchkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite of the Armani Fluid Sheers. Lovely pale pink highlighter that I use as all over my face along with foundation. Adds to my dewy look without too much shimmer.

Usual Armani matte black packaging. Pump bottle. I try to decanter a bit into a little glass pot that I refill every 4-8 weeks or so.

Priced on the high-end as all Armani is.

I am an Armani addict - and will probably purchase again. Although I have a growing number of Fluid Sheers, and will probably be a long while before I finish a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 7:29:00 AM More reviews by msmtan

Everyone has given very good descriptions of this product so I won't repeat. But I would have to say that this is one of the better highlighters out there (IMO even better than my Nars copacobana!). I am impressed yet again by another GA FS :)