July 29, 2014 | 1963 users online

Concealers - TheBalm - TimeBalm Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by inesep

I bought this concealer quite some time ago and while I do use it (because I haven't found anything that would work for me) - I don't like it. I have dark circles and since my eyes are a little bit bug like I also have some fine lines. This concealer does nothing for either one of those things. It's pretty cakey so I would not recommend this to anyone who has dry skin around their eye area since it sticks to every dry patch. Even though I have combination skin just minutes after applying it gets into and highlights even the smallest of wrinkles. It does cover most of the darkness under my eyes, I will give it that, but within few hours there is almost no trace of it. So I am yet to find a concealer that I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by PaulaCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer about a month ago and I'm in love!, it blends really easy and when you have it on it feels like nothing. I have the Light shade, and it looks perfect with my skin tone, I also think it last for a very long time.

Maybe the only downside is that the package really does seem a little fragile, so I wouldn't carry it on with me if I travel, but other than that is a great product! the price is not bad and you get a lot of product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by kissmebeautyfull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible product. Idk how the lady at sephora put it on but when I got home and used it myself it sat on my lines and made me look like i have wrinkles and I don't. It's dry and hard to blend. Only thing it does is that it covers my dark circles well. I tried applying it with brushes and my fingers but it still cakes up and looks funny. I even went back to see if someone can show me the right way to use it but they didn't recommend me using this product since I have dry skin. Wasted time and money trying to make this product work.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by CPyl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is just ok. First off, the packaging is poor in quality. Mine's lid broke into pieces. The coverage is medium and is not really buildable. It does not fully cover my dark circles. It does crease even when I set it. Does not last all day. For the price, you can surely find a better concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in Light / Medium and it's a very good match for my skin. I don't have too much to say about this; it's awesome, the best concealer I've used. It is the ONLY one that doesn't crease under my eyes. I dab it under my eyes, add a light dusting of the sexy mama powder, and it's crease free all day!

I wish the jar was as cute as thebalms other stuff, but that's okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CarsickMathNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am very fond of this concealer. It works well all over the face, including over blemishes, scars, and under the eyes. It doesn't last more than 6 hours on me, though. I also find that I have to powder it pretty heavily to get it to set. Neither of these are deal breakers, though. I apply using the Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57 and a stippling motion. Many heavy concealers break me out, but the bonus with Time Balm is that it actually seems to make my skin better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited for this to arrive after hearing all the lovely reviews about it. I ordered lighter than light, it's true to it's shade, feels lovely on my skin and does cover well.
Despite me using eye gels, moisturisers and keeping my delicate eye area hydrated at all times this product really settled into my creases :( I'm only 19!
I then decided to use it to highlight my cheek bones as it is quite light and leaves a lovely finish, but after a while it just doesn't sit well under or over my foundation and again looks cakey like it did under my eyes.
So unfortunately, will not be buying again and will stick to my liquid concealers xox

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by merica821

I paid $18 for this concealer. You have to be VERY careful with the packaging, especially the lid. My lid actually started to crumble, so I had to get a new one from the company (the girl who answered the phone was very friendly, though). I also dropped my purse, and this was in my makeup bag. NOTHING broke, not even my fragile eyeshadows, but the entire container got smashed and is now unusable.

On to the product itself - I have terrible dark circles under my eyes. This product provides very sheer coverage and sinks into all of my fine lines and makes me look a lot older than I am. I moisturize every day right before i put on my makeup, and I apply it by swirling my finger in the pot so it melts a litte, dab it onto my skin, and blend with a foundation brush. If I put enough on to cover my blemishes, it looks too cakey. If I put slightly less on, its too sheer.

Would NOT buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my 2nd (soon to be 3rd) of this particular concealer in the shade Lighter Than Light, which is absolutely perfect on my skintone (pale, pink-based skintone/NW15 in MAC). It would also be suitable for more neutral-warm pale people in my opinion--the concealer itself is neutral.

The price is a bit higher than some of the pricier drugstore concealers, but the value is AWESOME. The concealer is highly pigmented, allowing you to use very little product. One jar usually lasts me at least a year.

I love the formula--it's smooth & stays put with a light dusting of powder all day (both on blemishes and under eye). I don't normally wear foundation, but I do have some redness/hormonal acne issues--with this concealer and a little powder, I look picture-perfect! So many facial products in my range go "ghost"/read white in flash photos, but not this one. Basically...I can't rave enough! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by lane87

It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time, and covers well. It also stays on all day. I'm not sure about its age fighting/wrinkle smooth capabilities as I haven't seen any improvements but it feels fine and doesn't break me out or irritate me.