October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by thelaurenator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Dirt cheap and great nude pink brown color. Looks so natural and at first, the pencil is dry and drags a little bit, but it quickly warms up against the heat of my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

This is nude on me; looks like the photo that the user posted above. I am glad. I didn't want anything obvious. This can be applied to just one side of my mouth and it doesn't look strange.

99c can't be beat, and I am just a huge fan of the "color" if you want to call it that. Will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't use lipliners all that much but this one is the perfect one for me. It matches my lipcolor fairly well so it doesn't make me look like a clown like some other ones do. Overall it's an okay product, it will last me forever considering I don't use lipliners all that much and I have like 5. I would repurchase if I ever run out. Also, what's up with the name, 666? I think it's funny and laugh at the person who gave this a bad review because of it. I'm superstitious but seriously it's just lipliner who cares?

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOOOL at the person who gave it a low rating because the name is "666"
Congraulations, you just went full retard Ma'am.

I'm going to buy this and try it out so i will return to review :3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

love it. to the reviewer who gave it a bad review for its name, you can flip it over and call it 999 ;) (i also would never give a review based on something's name, i do not even think she tried it??)
this goes with everything.. it is too long and too hard but so cheap i don't care. i do have some high end lipliners and they do go on smoother and have better packaging but since the end results are the same, it is kind of a waste to spend more when i do not have to.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil is entirely too soft for me and hardly shows up on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by julidan0203

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot remember how many times I've bought this l/l. I'm an NW42/C5 with very pigmented lips (think more brown than pink) and this product helps me bring the best of so many shades of l/s. I even use it by itself with some gloss. Of course it's dry...it's a $0.99 product!!!! But I would not buy a $14.00 l/l with a big HE brand that won't suit my needs for some issue that can be solved with the usual lip balm I use everyday (and the lip balm/lipliner combo won't even reach the $5.00 mark). This is one of my budget-wise products and I'll keep rebuying for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After hearing this liner mentioned a lot and seeing as it was on sale for 40% off the already low price of $.99, on a whim I decided to "splurge" on this. Final cost was $.59! Woot! Got to love that kind of a bargain. Anyway, I had been wanting to try this one for awhile but I already have several liners that I barely use and figured this one wasn't crucial. Well, even though it's not crucial I can see myself using this quite often. It's a really good fall color actually. Lately I've been applying it as an all over color and then topping it with a gold shimmery gloss (Revlon - Foiled). Nice look that lasts longer than lipstick. I'm giving it a 5 for color, quality and value combined.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this lipliner for years. Normally, I fill in my whole lip and top with gloss. Great neutral color, not too creamy so it doesn't slide off.
Knocked a lippy off for the packaging. The stick is too long to fit in a makeup bag. The top comes off easily and is lost forever. I keep them sideways in a plastic baggie.
A classic, almost a HG.