November 21, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - #666 liner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

After reading great reviews on this liner and never being able to find one since they are always out of stock, I finally picked one up at Walgreens when there was only one left! It's no wonder they are always sold out because this is an AMAZING liner for only .99 cents and is easy to apply and long lasting. It is more of a red wine/mauve color than beige or brown like MAC's Spice and Whirl or Rimmel's Tiramisu but like them, 666 is incredibly versatile and works really well with lots of lipstick colors. You have to get this if you can find it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by thelaurenator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Dirt cheap and great nude pink brown color. Looks so natural and at first, the pencil is dry and drags a little bit, but it quickly warms up against the heat of my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

This is nude on me; looks like the photo that the user posted above. I am glad. I didn't want anything obvious. This can be applied to just one side of my mouth and it doesn't look strange.

99c can't be beat, and I am just a huge fan of the "color" if you want to call it that. Will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't use lipliners all that much but this one is the perfect one for me. It matches my lipcolor fairly well so it doesn't make me look like a clown like some other ones do. Overall it's an okay product, it will last me forever considering I don't use lipliners all that much and I have like 5. I would repurchase if I ever run out. Also, what's up with the name, 666? I think it's funny and laugh at the person who gave this a bad review because of it. I'm superstitious but seriously it's just lipliner who cares?

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOOOL at the person who gave it a low rating because the name is "666"
Congraulations, you just went full retard Ma'am.

I'm going to buy this and try it out so i will return to review :3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

love it. to the reviewer who gave it a bad review for its name, you can flip it over and call it 999 ;) (i also would never give a review based on something's name, i do not even think she tried it??)
this goes with everything.. it is too long and too hard but so cheap i don't care. i do have some high end lipliners and they do go on smoother and have better packaging but since the end results are the same, it is kind of a waste to spend more when i do not have to.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil is entirely too soft for me and hardly shows up on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by julidan0203

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot remember how many times I've bought this l/l. I'm an NW42/C5 with very pigmented lips (think more brown than pink) and this product helps me bring the best of so many shades of l/s. I even use it by itself with some gloss. Of course it's dry...it's a $0.99 product!!!! But I would not buy a $14.00 l/l with a big HE brand that won't suit my needs for some issue that can be solved with the usual lip balm I use everyday (and the lip balm/lipliner combo won't even reach the $5.00 mark). This is one of my budget-wise products and I'll keep rebuying for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After hearing this liner mentioned a lot and seeing as it was on sale for 40% off the already low price of $.99, on a whim I decided to "splurge" on this. Final cost was $.59! Woot! Got to love that kind of a bargain. Anyway, I had been wanting to try this one for awhile but I already have several liners that I barely use and figured this one wasn't crucial. Well, even though it's not crucial I can see myself using this quite often. It's a really good fall color actually. Lately I've been applying it as an all over color and then topping it with a gold shimmery gloss (Revlon - Foiled). Nice look that lasts longer than lipstick. I'm giving it a 5 for color, quality and value combined.