Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 11/20/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This was supposedly a universal shade. Ha. Made me look like a corpse.
The pencil was hard and not at all fun to apply. Now I use it to write the hubster notes on the bathrm mirror. Made in China also didn't thrill me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This has been my favorite lip liner for years. It goes on creamy and lasts for hours. You get a huge lip pencil that lasts for months ~ and it only costs 99 cents! Oh, now that I think of it I think that is the sale price, off sale it's a big $1.99! I not only line my lips with it but I fill them in as well and then I either just put some lip balm over it or top it with my lipstick. If you have a lipstick that will not stay on and is close to the color of this pencil all you have to do is line and fill in your lips with 666 and then top it with your lipstick... you can turn any lippie into a long last one...and if the color of this pencil is not to your liking then just sift through their other colors and find yourself one that is. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this lip liner, I have been asked numerous times what is on my lips when I wear it alone with the lip balm. Just for reference, I'm an NW20 ~ green eyes ~ golden blonde hair..... 666 is the perfect color, it just brightens up my entire face. LOVE!

on 7/24/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Who knew my favorite middle school/high school lip liner would become such a cult favorite? I am still mildly amused that this .99 cent beauty product graces my makeup kit. Although I am not using lipstick or liner for that matter much these days when I do, this is still one of my go to items. Perfect for nudes or browns or mauves, its a flexible color. I have also worn it alone with a chapstick or gloss. I love that its getting lots of recognition for being a great cheap drug store product.

on 4/4/2011 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm a serious makeup junkie and have tried almost every pencil lip liner on the market. Have tried some lip liners which twist out of the cylinder and honestly, they just can't achieve the same results. I'm also old school and love to sharpen my makeup pencils! Prefer a very sharp line. Wetnwild is a pleasant surprise with their lip liners!
Number 1 - cost (dirt cheap!);
Number 2 - how long it takes to use the entire pencil; Number 3 - wonderful color selection; and
Number 4 - I can buy it at a drugstore and not have to go the mall or order it online!
It took me about a year to use one pencil and I line my lips twice a day, once in the morning and after I eat lunch. The color glides on easily and blends well with any lipstick. Read some e-mails where product is too hard to apply...do you live in Antarctica? Just take a lighter or match and hold it under the colored end for a couple of seconds and it'll go on like a dream.
I'm not sure why ANYONE would pay more than a buck or two for a lip liner. Ladies, let's do a better job of not letting these makeup companies rip us off! Throughout my years of using different makeup lines, more expensive does not necessarily translate to better product. Don't be a sucker!
Highly recommend this lip liner pencil.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After reading great reviews on this liner and never being able to find one since they are always out of stock, I finally picked one up at Walgreens when there was only one left! It's no wonder they are always sold out because this is an AMAZING liner for only .99 cents and is easy to apply and long lasting. It is more of a red wine/mauve color than beige or brown like MAC's Spice and Whirl or Rimmel's Tiramisu but like them, 666 is incredibly versatile and works really well with lots of lipstick colors. You have to get this if you can find it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Dirt cheap and great nude pink brown color. Looks so natural and at first, the pencil is dry and drags a little bit, but it quickly warms up against the heat of my lips.

on 1/29/2011 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is nude on me; looks like the photo that the user posted above. I am glad. I didn't want anything obvious. This can be applied to just one side of my mouth and it doesn't look strange.

99c can't be beat, and I am just a huge fan of the "color" if you want to call it that. Will buy again and again.

on 1/6/2011 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not really a liner person and bought this to try out 10 years ago...the colour is really nude for me so i like it...another good classic bargin buy

on 12/28/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't use lipliners all that much but this one is the perfect one for me. It matches my lipcolor fairly well so it doesn't make me look like a clown like some other ones do. Overall it's an okay product, it will last me forever considering I don't use lipliners all that much and I have like 5. I would repurchase if I ever run out. Also, what's up with the name, 666? I think it's funny and laugh at the person who gave this a bad review because of it. I'm superstitious but seriously it's just lipliner who cares?

on 12/5/2010 10:15:00 AM

LOOOOOOOOOL at the person who gave it a low rating because the name is "666"
Congraulations, you just went full retard Ma'am.

I'm going to buy this and try it out so i will return to review :3