December 22, 2014 | 939 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - HydroFirming Eye Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2006 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mnf4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this for free from a sweetheart...wow i am impressed with Avon! Although their makeup sucks for the most part, I think their skincare is pretty good. I won't be spending money on more expensive eye creams because this one is perfect and it won't put a dent in your wallet! It really reduces puffiness and inflammation and its a perfect cream for me right now since I am 22 years old and do not have fine lines...yet!! Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Ayla

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the eye creams I have tried from the least expensive to the higher end products this cream does it all it minimizes lines, goes on smoothly with no greasy feel and best of all has cleared up the dark areas on the inner corner of my eyes. I just purchased my second jar.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Marilynjean

I was really needing a good eye cream, but after a month of use I didn't notice any improvement except it does moisurize.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Rhiannan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a WONDERFUL eye cream! Unbelievable for the price! Here's what you get for the ridiculously low price of $12. CDN - beautiful creamy, non greasy, feather light eye cream, whipped to a beautiful consistency that feels fab on the delicate skin around the eyes. It absorbs nicely, goes on like butter, great for PPL w/ sensitive eyes - you can apply that close to the eye & not shed a tear which you normally would due to burning & stinging. This product is an amazing deal - quite the bang for the buck - which is pretty awesome since it's cheaper than a latte at a posh cafe! I find a little goes a long way, yet if I somehow overdo it I don't pay the price of oily skin. It moisturizes very well & does a great job of firming the skin around the eye. I especially notice this when I'm tired & have developed saggy skin around the eyes & dark circles - this cream stands up! It's great for the harsh winters, forced heat indoors, & working in terribly dry environments. Good for am or pm use.
This is a product that is worth trying out & it will hardly even put a dent in your wallet! You'll still have plenty of $ left over for a lunch with your girlfriends & more shopping to boot! Yet you'll have this amazing cream that had the added bonus of being dirt cheap.
Avon has really come a long way - more & more I'm geting quite impressed with the quality & am so glad I decided to try this product!
TWO THUMBS UP!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2006 4:36:00 AM More reviews by RamaG

I have tried more expensive creams, but this cream is one of the best I have tried. It is very moisturizing and you can't beat the price. A jar lasts a very long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 10:32:00 AM More reviews by celodie

i may be in the minority here but i honestly didn't see a difference. it felt great on; light texture, not greasy and the smell was not over-powering (like some other creams), but that was about it. i used it for about 2 weeks and really didn't notice a difference. the price was decent, the packaging cute but all in all...nothing spectacular. i prefer Nivea's Q10 wrinkle control cream with SPF4 over this. UPDATE: i cannot use this anymore. it causes my eye area to peel and i do not see retinol as an ingredient. this product is supposed to hydrate my eye area and there is no indication that it's an anti-aging product so why the peeling??? i do not recommend this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Naomi_47

this cream is good, it's very moisturize, the package's cute, the price's cheap ... good for young people ...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2005 7:43:00 AM More reviews by sweetbun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Base on many positive reviews I see here at MakeupAlley, I found Avon bio6 HydroFirming eye cream at eBay about 2 months ago, at unbelievably affordable price, to try out - & I LOVE IT!!! - have been using it since... This amazing eye cream really keeps your eye area moisturized and firmer. And for the price I paid at eBay - that's no comparison! - I'd tried some very expensive eye cream b4 at priced range $54-$68 for 1/2 oz!! - and they are not better than this Avon bio6 hyrdofirm cream!! - I'm so glad that I've found this eye cream & don't have to spend fortune....:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2005 10:54:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW I have just found my holy grail eye cream!It makes the eye area tight,firmed and smooth,minimizes lines and bags too.I got compliments from people telling me that I look like I slept well last night.I tried many eye creams, spent $$$ generously while desperately looking for something really worked...well this is it!!And the best thing is it's sooo cheap yet effective that I still can't believe.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2005 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Tanny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye cream is great for my sensitive skin. So many I have tried seem to burn my eyes and this one moisturizes really well and does not irritate my skin at all. Avon has great sales, so you can often find this for a reasonable price.