Revlon New Complexion Even Out Makeup

3.7

AQUA (WATER), DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISODODECANE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, TRISILOXANE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SACCHAROMYCES/SILICONE FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/POTASSIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF (GREEN TEA) EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM, AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SORBITOL, TRIBEHENIN, ALUMINA, METHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA SILYATE, DIMETHICONE/BIS-ISOBUTYL PPG-20 CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLENEBRASSYLATE, SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1, 2-HEXANEDIOL. May Contain: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77981), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) 22397.

on 5/19/2003 12:24:00 AM

very greasy on my skin... this is TOO much for the summer! This might work nicely for the winter, though. This sadly gave me a few breakouts as well-- YUCK! This foundation is disgusting.

on 5/16/2003 4:15:00 PM

I use this as a tinted sunscreen. It's good in the summer if I'm going to be outdoors and don't want to put on a lot of layers on my face. But I like more coverage for going out or going to work.

on 5/12/2003 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Slightly greasy, so I either save it for winter or use it with a lot of powder. This is a sheer foundation in a squeeze tube (not to be confused with New Complexion Oil-Free Makeup in the bottle). Nude Beige and Sand Beige both fit me, but I prefer the sand one.

on 3/3/2003 12:55:00 AM

This is my everyday foundation. I have freckles and fair skin and use the "Sand Beige" which has a golden undertone. Yes, it is very sheer but that's why I like it. It *does* make a difference -- you can definitely notice the before & after. I use heavier foundation only for night-time special occasions -- otherwise this covers all small blemishes and "evens out" my complexion to perfection!

on 2/21/2003 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this for summer because of high SPF (20) and very light coverage - also for "great skin days" and hot weather. It actually works like a tinted moisturiser, just evens out and livens up skin tone and provides a healthyer look to the skin.
Great for summer and all skin types.

on 2/12/2003 8:30:00 AM

this is creamy and light-feeling and spreads great. and the SPF is stupendous considering how long this foundation has been around. this is also the only zinc-oxide-based revlon foundation that has never broen me out or given me any trouble. i like it.

on 2/5/2003 11:31:00 PM

I Love this stuff!!
Revlon is the only company that makes my color, and this product is wonderful. It glides on smooth and is fragrence free. At my retailer it costs $8.99 U.S. Dollars, not bad for such a great product!

on 10/1/2002 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I want to add a good review for this product! It is great for people who want a very light weight, sheer coverage, for combination skin. I also love the packaging, it's easy to travel with and doesn't spill or take up space.

on 6/25/2002 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HHmmm - not super impressed with this. It is sheer and lightweight. Has no rotten smell but didn't smell good either. Not anything special IMHO. I am currently using something way better quality. Plus it didn't help that the shade I got (med. beige) was too light. It's okay.

on 4/4/2002 12:21:00 PM

Despite the bad reviews, I really love this stuff! It evens out my skin, without being too heavy or cakey. It's super light weight and very easy to blend. It's also great for my dry skin, since some foundations have a dendency to make my skin look more dry. I love this stuff but just wish that it costed less.