October 25, 2014 | 1716 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by hollyholly

This is a beautiful cleanser. I use it when I have had a hard day or when I am getting ready for a night out. The cleanser makes my skin soft and glowing and really clean! I use it with the Hydra Zen cream and eye cream. My skin is in great condition when I use this at least once a week in the summer and pretty much every day in the winter. Love it. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lorina

This creamy foam does really clean your face and leaves it pure and cleanse. However, it really dries out my face and caused breakouts. The smell is soft, however you can find better products at drugstores..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by samy12586

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the rosey smell to this. It cleans my face well after a long day of work and school. I have slightly dry/normal skin without any breakouts with the occasional pimple during my cycle. Definitely a repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2008 9:06:00 AM More reviews by serenitydicarpio

The texture is nice and the packaging is nice. As to the efficacy of the product itself, like what the other reviewers said, I feel that it doesn't clean thoroughly. And the smell is a bit overpowering.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2008 5:24:00 AM More reviews by maniaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not very keen on this product, below is the list why:
1. Nice consistency of "foaming cream" however it does not apply smoothly on face.
2. The scent is pretty but I find it too aggressive. It makes me doubt about product mildness.
3. Cleansing properties are really weak, it does not clean properly even the light make-up - after using it my towel was always with make-up on it.
4. Even though it's designed for dry skin for mine it was drying not even less than ordinary shower gel.
5. The packaging is nice, however the cap is too small to make it stand stably and I prefer products with a pomp.

Generally I'm the opinion that it's not a good cleanser for dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

(This is an updated review for the recently re-packaged version of this product). Background: The 'original' version that came in a pale pink tube, with lid, was very drying and more highly scented than the recently upgraded version. In addition, I've discovered that, for best efficacy, you need to give this product a chance (3 months +), as well as use it conservatively. This isn't what I'd class as a mu remover, it's a CLEANSER-there's a difference. Texture: Light and foamy. Scent: Mild, floral, which dissipates after use. Not as scented as either Clarifiance or Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk. Usage: I reserve this cleanser for days when I haven't been wearing full makeup or a lot of sunscreen. Therefore, I don't use this on a daily basis-maybe every couple of days or so. Accordingly, I use a tiny smear of this on a dampened, non-latex m/up remover sponge, and press gently into my skin, then "spritz" my skin with tepid water. Perfectly effective. Refreshing without being too drying. A nice 'switch' from milkier cleansers by Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 5:14:00 AM More reviews by mandarin3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great scent, goes a long long way. Perfect for dry skin, maybe even combo skin in winter. Definitely a fave, and I've tried nearly every cleanser under the sun!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 3:27:00 AM More reviews by emporiem

Very Good. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by yordana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my fouth tube of this product and I have tried just about most of the poplular cleaners out there and alway find myself going back
to this one time and time again . I love how it makes my skin so
soft and quite clear have no troubles with breakouts this is really'my HG and I hope Lancome will not dicontinue

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by eriven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I do really like this cleanser, but I won't be buying it again. I love the creamy, soothing texture of it most of all. Comforting is right! It has never caused me to break out and it doesn't seem to exacerbate my dry skin. On the other hand, it doesn't seem to do anything for my skin either. I just like how it feels and will continue using it (until I run out) about once or twice a week after a hard work day. At this price, I'd rather have a cleanser that actually improved my skin in some way. Or save some money and use a drugstore brand like Cetaphil.