October 31, 2014 | 942 users online

Eye Shadow - Jane - Radiation Plutonium loose eye shadow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 3:15:00 AM More reviews by hoochieburns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a wonderful, cheap, versatile product! I love it as a highlighter on my NC30 skin tone. Highly pigmented though-so go easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Carolynbeck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this color for the shimmer on my cheeks, etc but it looks a little cakey when I put it on my eyes, maybe b/c it is a loose powder..it is cheap so I can't complain much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2004 1:08:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My only complaint is the packaging b/c I have to be very careful about opening and not sneezing around it! This product is so versatile. I use it on my brow bone, lips, and cheeks for that freshed face glow look for the summer on top of my blush and bronzer. It's the greatest, and it's so sheer. It actually looks like Paris Hilton's skin, very natural looking. LOVE IT, and I hope this won't be ever be discontinued b/c I can't imagine what I'd do without it. Only three bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Arie

I read the rave from MUA and I went out to get this radiation in Plutonium. Wow!!! It's great! The only thing I hate is the container. It spills everywhere. But I still love it. I will go out and get the rest of them tonight. Luckily, my good ol' Walmart still have a great selection for me. hooray

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Audri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this product. i dont really like the packaing b/c its a little messy...but i use this on my cheeks as a shimmer. and it looks really pretty. the other downfall is it wears off...but its so small you coulda re-apply easily!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Nephthys224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought it on a whim for $0.99 at Target and was pleasantly surprised! I use it to add a subtle shimmer to my cheeks, collarbones, and shoulders, and to highlight my eyes (just a dab in the center of the eyelid). Its only real flaw is that it wears off quickly, but it's so tiny that you could easily tuck it into even the tiniest purse if you wanted to reapply during the day. Definitely recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by avonstef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love the color of this one! It is shimmery and I love usin' it on my cheeks and eyes! I had to take a lippie off though because the staying power is def. lacking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

Love this as a highlighter. It really makes my eyes POP. Just wish it wasn't so easy to spill!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Extremely shimmery, great as a highlighter. Looks pink in the pot, but turns out white on me. Great value though, you will NEVER run out of a pot of this (unless you knock it over, which is a serious possibility).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2004 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Faceville

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this soft, inside-the-abalone-shell pink color, the fine, smooth texture and the even application of this shadow. I put it all the way out to my temples, just barely there in the day and more in the evening. It's terrific for a highlighter. I took alipstick away only because it's easy to spill...I haven't yet, but I'm careful and leave it at home.