October 24, 2014 | 1383 users online

Eye Shadow - Isadora - Quartet Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 10:23:00 PM More reviews by amg29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love these eye shadow quads! I cannot believe the low rating they have one here. As for me, I cannot afford to spend very much on makeup, and these are QUALITY for a great price. I would recommend them to everyone! The actual eye shadows are really pretty and shimmery (which I love) and last ALL day. Seriously, I want to collect them all!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ontheborder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just regular old cheap shadows with lousy pigmentation to me. Way too expensive for what you get too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 8:13:00 AM More reviews by somnia

The texture is silky and highly pigmented. It's very easy to blend, you can't go wrong. But the staying power is not the greatest and it tends to crease a little, especially on oily lids like mine. I would still buy this again because of the great price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Snowfnugg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are of the worst kind! They're not possible to blend and all the colors have a greyish tone to them.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by monik

I only own one of these, four grey shades. One matte really dark grey, one medium with shimmer, one light with shimmer, one silver highlighter that's all shimmer. Four shadows for 90 SEK (about $12) is a bargain. The packaging is ok, not glamorous but practical and durable. The shadows need thorough application and a good foundation to stay on - and the darkest one never does anyway. The included applicator is no good, I use a soft brush instead. As far as I can tell, it's no problem to use these with contacts. My budget is rather limited, so I may buy more of these quartets, but I wouldn't if I could afford better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 3:21:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

EDITED June 2006. I had Amethyst Shimmer and was very disappointed with the quality and so swapped it away but I recently tried Jungle Green and the formula seems to be vastly improved. I find I am using the greyish green every day as a casual wash and the other shades go together beautifully for nights out; white with green shimmer for the browbone, matt greenish brown for the socket and shimmery green for the lid.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Marthe

This is the worst I've ever tried. The colors won't blend and after putting them on you've got more on your cheeks than on your eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2003 1:28:00 PM More reviews by maarit

I have this in Naturals, all four colors have a little shimmer in them but it's more noticeable in some - great colors for day time.
They go on very well, they're so silky, I threw away my other drugstore eye shadows (Cover Girl, eat your heart out!). Also love the compact mirror.
I wish they would last longer but at least they don't crease.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

Excellent, smooth and shimmery shadows comparable to Chantecaille and Stila. Relatively few color options though - would repurchase only if they had more trendy colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 9:44:00 PM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These eyeshadow quads ($11 for 7.2g, only @ Walgreens) are a suprising find at the drugstore. The majority of the quads are shimmery, but there are a few matte quads in the collection. The texture of the shadows is extra-creamy; they're so finely milled that they're actually delicate (and unfortunately, easily broken). I haven't tried Shu Uemura, but I imagine the texture is similar. The colours go on true and blend easily. I've used them both wet and dry with no problems. As for the price, the sticker shock (most expensive quad I've seen in a drugstore) wears off in light of the quality. For comparison, the Stila trio I bought was $35 for 7.8g, and, unlike the Isadora shadows, I don't have to use them wet to show up.