Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Watermelon

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Hehe I love it, it reminds me of being young with the fresh,juicy, watermelon scent. It moisturizes good and leaves a tiny hint of light pink color. It's cheap and I love how it tastes.

on 1/21/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is such a nostalgic product. I recently acquired a whole set of Lip Smackers and I love them. The first one I decided to use was actually the watermelon scented one. It fits in my make up pouch, and I can wear it under lipstick so my lips don't get dry. I love watermelon scented stuff because they are so summery!

on 11/9/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this and the bubblegum flavor has been my favorite since highschool. they smell so yummy and juicy. i like it better than chapstick since this feels more slick and moisturizing on my lips. for under $1 i have several flavors laying around the house.

on 11/9/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE Watermelon. Love my Smackers in the "Biggy" size best. I've been using Smackers ever since the beginning. I wear them every day and all day. They keep my lips soft. Give my lips a natural glow and, my favourite flavours always lift my spirits. This one smells and tastes just like Bubblicious Watermelon Wave gum with the sweetness really dialed down!

on 11/9/2009 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff. It's like a lip gloss and chap stick in the same tube, not to mention, it tastes and smells like candy. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can always enjoy Bonne Bell products

on 6/19/2009 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I usually have multiple tubes of this gloss laying around...it's my favorite flavor and I've been wearing it since high school...I remember when it was under $1. I use it when I just want my lips to feel moisturized and smooth. It gives a slight sheen, lasts a fairly long time for a gloss, and it doesn't evaporate from your lips leaving them more chapped than before you applied the gloss, unlike some other balms I have tried. Your lips are just...soft. I will continue to buy for as long as it is made.

Wow... I've been using this thing for years now... This is an awesome lip balm that really moisturizes the lips. I also noticed that this product is very.. waxy so it will kind of look like you have clear lip gloss on without actually having lip gloss on. The waxy-ness contributes to the staying power. This thing stays on forever! This feels great when on the lips however, it doesnt really condition you lips. I like to wear this when I run out of time so it looks like I have lip gloss on. The green color also evens out my lip color and makes it look fuller.

When I first started using this (in grade 6?) I fell in love with the scent. From that point on, i never switched to another scent. It just smells so refreshing!

I'm not a big fan of the packaging though, its hard to twist up and sometimes it doesnt go back down. One chapstick contains a ton of product and it took me two years to run out of my first one. I'm currently on my third one. This is something that will always have a place in my lip drawer although I might not always reach for it.

Great product that acts as a childhood memory and also convenient. When running out of time, just grab this, put it on, and you will have great looking lips. This is not the best lip balm in the world, but it does what it's supposed to to plus it acts as a gloss!

on 5/26/2009 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've been using these since I was a little kid, and I still absolutely love them. I love the scents, and they really moisturize my lips quite well. I don't understand why others say they don't like them! I really like the Watermelon scent because it's fresh and clean and more grown-up smelling than some of the other ones, but it still has a little sweetness.

on 4/4/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my lips got a rash.
ew...

on 4/4/2009 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lipsmackers smell awesome but I really didn't like this one. I had to constantly be reapplying on this product, it was a major hassle. And it really mushes easily. It grew nasty over a period of time.

Recommended for Medium Skin