November 22, 2014 | 1641 users online

Lip Treatments - Nuxe - Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by CatVid

This is one of my most beloved French Pharmacy cosmetics!

Itīs very nourishing and moisturizing- leaving you lips plump and even.
The texture is very thick so a little goes a long way and the ingredients are, if I remeber correctly, mostly of natural origin. It also makes for a good night treatment because of the texture.
I have repurchased his a couple of times, which is always a good indicator, if I really liked a product.

The smell reminds me of lemon cakes. Yum!
The only thing that I noticed to be really different about this product (apart from the fact that I think itīs one of the best lip balms out there, of course) is that it is more on the matte side regarding itīs texture.
So if you want your lips to be very shiny you have to apply another balm on top.
I usually like the matter finish though so I leave them that way.

The price is okay for this product, I think. Itīs about 10 €- depends on where you buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm after watching YouTube makeup guru essiebutton rave about this product. So when I was in Paris a couple of weeks ago, I decided to go to city pharma and pick a couple of these up for €6.50 each. The product itself smells like sweet citrus honey, it is very thick and leaves your lips with a white coating. I use this before bed, but I find its not as moisturizing as my Dior creme de rose. But overall it does a decent job. I would keep using this until its done.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by CatClosser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just received this in the pot (for bed side) and in stick form (to keep in my purse) and I absolutely LOVE it!!

Now keep in mind that this is a lip balm and not a lip gloss. it doesn't leave your lips shiny or glossy but it does leave them soft and moisturized. It lasts a lot longer than any other lip balm I've tried and I've tried a lot of different ones.

I was a bit surprised when I first opened it because it looked a bit odd. I expected it to have a glossy, translucent look in the tub but it doesn't. It's matte and opaque. Mine was filled to the brim so here was no wasted space in the glass tub. There is a slight scent but it smells nice, kind of a light honey scent. I don't notice a flavor at all.

I use the tub version at night before bed and it lasts all night long. I wake up in the morning with soft lips. The stick form doesn't last as long as the tub but that's ok. I like having the convenience of having it in a tube so I can keep it in my purse and don't mind reapplying it every few hours or so.

I think the tub will last me a while but I will definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by teghanm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so conflicted on this product. I heard SOOOO much good stuff about it, and my lips were horrendously cracked and dry due to the weather, so I figured I would just spend the money and buy it. First off - I absolutely LOVE the smell of it. It's a calming, honey scent but it also has orange in it? Like a citrusy honey smell. Glorious. I also love the texture. It's not similar to any other lip balm, not waxy or watery or anything like that. It's creamy and nice. And it stays on forever. But my problem with this is that it didn't seem to actually DO anything. My lips didn't seem to benefit. I mean, it was nice when it was on my lips, and it FELT moisturising, but ultimately I saw no improvement in my dry lips. When the balm would come off, my lips didn't feel healthier or moisturised, they just felt the same as before. I dunno, I just don't think the hype is worth it. It does last forever though, the pot is quite large. Also the packaging is lovely frosted glass.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by babyschla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use the nuxe spray oil and when m&s on oxford st started carrying the whole nuxe range, I went in for a peek. This stuff is really thick set- like a waxy set honey. This is actually also how it smells. It does a great job of helping very hurt, dry and over bitten lips. It's not something I would use as a Beaty day time thing (unless you have a severe case) as the texture isn't glossy and smooth in a way you traditionally think of for lip balm- I keep this by the bed and use every evening and morning. It's more expensive than average but a little goes a LONG way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I have now been using this lip balm everyday for 5 month, and I can honestly say that this lip balm is amazing. At first I was a little "nah.." about it, since the texture of this is really different from anything else. It's really thick (like beewax which it probably also contains), but there're these little beats or something, but they disapear again while you've rubbed in the lip balm.

This is the only lip balm I have tried, that I can still feel on my lips when I wake up the next morning. Not like it doesn't sink into your lips, but it's just so nourishing that it leaves something behind I guess? Overall a really great lip balm to use at night time. I wouldn't use this in the day, since it's so heavy.

- btw. smell's lovely like citrus. Reminds me of lemon cake, yummy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by BlaUndBla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After thousands of other lip balm I tried, I finally found the perfect product!
It improved my lips so much. Also I don't mind using it during the day...the consistency doesn't bother me at all.
Love love love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Prinbalerin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This balm finally got rid of my constant chapped and flaky lips for good. I haven't used it in half a year and my lips are still amazing. I used 3 jars before that but saw a difference straight away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really like this lip balm. If you are like me and get extremely dry lips I'd recommend this!! Comes in a cute little glass pot, although not very practial, gives it that luxe feel. The lipbalm is full right to the top of the pot which is a good sign. Smells + tastes amazing, just like chocolate orange, which makes this lip balm even better!! This lasts longer on my lips than any of the hundreds of lip balms I've tried, which is why I also love this product. I find rather than getting rid of the flakes on your lips it protects lips so they stay soft and never get to that crazy dry sore stage. Although I still get a few flakies my lips are so soft they just fall right off, and since using this I haven't had the really dry lips I've had in previous winters. It is quite price for a lipbalm, I paid Ģ9.50 for it here in England, but I say worth every penny!! I would buy this if you have problems with sore, chapped lips especially in the winter, if not then it probably isn't essential for you, just a nice little treat!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by labellette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I know a lot of people like this lip balm and that it has a classic status, but both me and my friend just feel like this dries out your lips more than anything.

It smells great, I like the uneven texture..but I don't want to dry out my lips more when I get a lip balm. Aquafor beets this anytime & if you want more natural, organic lip balms..I am sure that there's better.