Suave Strawberry conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/27/2008 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I buy a lot of products based on scent and this was one of them.

It *does* smell artificial, but lovely in its strawberry sweetness. However, like most Suave conditioners, I find it doesn't really moisturize my hair or help to detangle. *Unlike* most Suave conditioners, it's one redeeming value - it's scent, doesn't stay in my hair.

Would not repurchase.

on 9/16/2007 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very nice, light conditioner for shorter hair that is not prone to tangles. It is a little runny, but I hate thick conditioners as they leave build up. The new Suave bottles are great, they have flat wide tops so that they can be sat upside down in the shower. The scent is very fake and reminds me of strawberry fruit snacks. A decent product for the price.

on 7/9/2007 10:03:00 PM

I have dry, chemically treated hair. I bought this product on a whim in hopes of finding a new conditioner to co-wash with. I got NO slip, NO moisture and seemed to slightly tangle my hair. I even had to add another conditioner in the hopes of more slip but to no avail. It smells good in the store but weird in the shower. I was so optimistic about this product too, but it gets a thumbs down from me.

on 1/20/2007 9:21:00 PM

I'd hoped to have this work on my thick, wavy, prone-to-dryness, color treated hair - but those hopes were dashed when I discovered that although this conditioner makes for a great detangler, it did nothing to actually condition my hair. And the scent? Like those strawberry and cream candies - sweet and quite artificial, but not unpleasant. Easily accessible and very inexpensive, it would have been nice to add this to my regular rotation. Alas, it's a no-go.

on 4/19/2005 1:36:00 AM

My thick, black hair is thankful to Suave. When I get a haircut, my hair always get compliments. People are surprised when I tell them it's because of my $1 strawberry Suave shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't leave build up, my hair is shiny and manageable after the shower. Love the smell too!

on 12/13/2004 12:59:00 AM

this works great on me and my daughter. It's a real good, inexpensive, non-irritating, smells great-type of conditioner. It's lightweight, does the job better than a lot of conditioners out there!

on 11/18/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this conditioner. I have thick long brown hair and i just basically use it to condition my hair in the morning shower. This untangles, and it has the best strawberry scent. I like it.

on 11/11/2004 11:06:00 PM

good stuff. The strawberry scent has a bit of that dreaded "plasticy" thing going on, but that doesn't cling and leaves hair silky. I use it w/ all my VS Strawberries and Champagne stuff.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I found this conditioner a fine one, and cheap, but nothing spectacular, and it had this trick of taking my hairs fullness and life along with the tangles. Great scent..woulg buy again, but that's only mostly because of the great price (around $2) and wide availability.

on 11/8/2003 6:15:00 PM

I used to buy Suave products in general all the time cause they were relativly decent for the price, but many years ago discovered they test on animals and that was the end of that! You can discover which companies do & do not test on animals at this link