Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i loved my Shu, but I like this better. I mean a red pad i love that!

I'm asian i have no lashes, so every bit helps. I heat up my curler for a couple seconds under my blow dryer and it the pad still lasts long.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have both the Shu Uemura and the Kevyn aucoin eyelash curler -- and for me, the Shu Uemeura just worked a bit better -- my lashes stayed up longer. Although I would recommend both to anyone looking for a great curlers :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I Love this product. Its design is very similar to the shu, yet I think it does a slightly better job at curling lashes. I love the red pad too!

When I first tried this curler I was blown away!!! 5 seconds later I had to own it! This eyelash curler creates a flirty curly lash!
Kevyn admired Shu's design, however he wanted to improve on it and he did!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought I had a holy grail in my Shu until I gave this a try. For some reason it curls better?? I always thought a curl was a curl, but there is something about this curler. It is lasting longer than any of my Shu...usually bought a new Shu every month and a half or so, but this is going on 4 months strong. I misplaced it and had to go back to the Shu for a few days...a NEW one at that. I still liked this one MUCH better :) A+

This is my favorite curler, I prefer this to the curlers by Shu (runner up fave) and Shiseido (didn't like). The pads last a long time, and I use it every day! I have repurchased, because I needed a "buy up" item on drugstore.com to qualify for a minimum purchase/discount and I don't mind having an extra one!

Shu was THE Standard for eyelash curlers for years - until this one came out. Kevyn (RIP) had his team develop this one... based on the Japanese model, and this surpasses..... Maybe it's the red pad, I don't know. :-) But this curler never pinches, and I don't even have particularly large eyes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a really good curler. Curls the lashes brilliantly and it lasts. I like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this eyelash curler for years...I love it and as soon as I got it, it replaced my Shu curler...I just love it...only problem...how do I know when I need to replace the liners and they look brand new years later? I have no idea if another curler is better...in highschool and college I use Revlon, then Shu, then this for 15 years and am only on my second pad....wonderful curler in my opinion...worth every penny.

Best eyelash curler ever!!! Never pinches and comes with an extra red cushion - which I wonder if I'll ever need because I've had this curler for over two years and it shows no signs of needing a replacement cushion. Great product!!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools