July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Kevyn Aucoin - Eyelash Curler

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by urang

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite curler, I prefer this to the curlers by Shu (runner up fave) and Shiseido (didn't like). The pads last a long time, and I use it every day! I have repurchased, because I needed a "buy up" item on drugstore.com to qualify for a minimum purchase/discount and I don't mind having an extra one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Shu was THE Standard for eyelash curlers for years - until this one came out. Kevyn (RIP) had his team develop this one... based on the Japanese model, and this surpasses..... Maybe it's the red pad, I don't know. :-) But this curler never pinches, and I don't even have particularly large eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good curler. Curls the lashes brilliantly and it lasts. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

I have had this eyelash curler for years...I love it and as soon as I got it, it replaced my Shu curler...I just love it...only problem...how do I know when I need to replace the liners and they look brand new years later? I have no idea if another curler is better...in highschool and college I use Revlon, then Shu, then this for 15 years and am only on my second pad....wonderful curler in my opinion...worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ram6373

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best eyelash curler ever!!! Never pinches and comes with an extra red cushion - which I wonder if I'll ever need because I've had this curler for over two years and it shows no signs of needing a replacement cushion. Great product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by mh357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy crap. I will NEVER use another drugstore curler AGAIN! To be honest, I never used anything other than the d/s ones--I didn't even KNOW there were high end curlers!!!! *slaps face* This has got to be the greatest thing in the world for my stupid flat lashes that I was "blessed" with from my family genes (along with the other wonderful things like cellulite and a pooch belly, despite years of hard core sports playing starting when I was 3. Nope. Still got fat. Still got cellulite. Still got acne. Still got the effing stupid lashes). Back on topic though...... this curler doesn't just kink a curl into place. It shapes my lashes all over. I've never had them touch the bottom of my brow bone area, and this curler curled them all the way up, and they look the way they're supposed to!! YAY!!! This thing is amazing. I think I'll sleep with it in bed like my teddy. That's how much I love it. You won't be dissapointed with this!!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudyRules

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Great e/l curler. Have 3 Shus that I've been using forever-this works well. I have large eyes and all I can tell you is that it works for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using Shu curlers as long as MUA has been around. Love them. Why did I sucomb to the hype about these? KA doesn't bend my lashes enough and what little curl there is doesn't last. Hate throwing out $20 when I could have gotten the best for $18. Grrrh grrrh grrrh!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by calimae

I really love the way this curls and the red pad makes it easier to see your lashes but, after using this curler for a couple of weeks it started causing some of my lashes to fall out. This curler wasn't cheap so I probably wouldn't purchase it again. I think next time I might try the shisiedo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by cocochanelny

This is my HG for eyelash curler. I am a long time user of Shu Uemura's curler but I do find Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler better!!! Love it!