Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

on 5/18/2013 9:43:00 PM

This has done miracles for my frequently washed hands! i love that it's in a jar and won't explode all over my purse. A little goes a LONG way and it takes a few minutes to soak in good. I know some people are saying they don't like the smell but I love it so much sometimes I open the jar just to take a whiff! hehe

on 4/27/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer is very heavy and greasy, due to the beeswax, and isn't something I like using during the day. Every few weeks or so I'll put it on my hands before going to sleep. Sometimes I put it on my feet and wear socks to bed. It works well using it like this. I just can't get over the greasy feeling using it during the day.

I only gave this product 3 stars because it smells gross and is overpriced. The the little jar is super cute though! I love seeing it on my nightstand.

on 3/24/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT & very rich hand cream without alcohol or glycerine and high content of aloe vera. WONDERFUL, strong almond scent, very cute packaging as well!

on 3/22/2013 8:06:00 PM

Quick highlights: greasy, good scent, intense moisture |||||
This is the hand cream I go to when my hands are especially dry or cracked. It's very thick and greasy, so I only use it at night, but it moisturizes very well. The scent is strong, but not bad. I wouldn't use this all the time because of it's greasiness, but it's a lifesaver when my hands are really dry.

on 2/23/2013 4:23:00 AM

This is quite a nice nighttime hand treatment. Nighttime, because it takes a while to really sink in, itīs a bit greasy, but feels nice and nourishing. Itīs not exceptional in terms of reparing really chapped hands, though. BUT I find the scent extremely strong and although I donīt mind the aroma of almonds or better said, marzipan, it is so strong that I find it offputting.

on 2/10/2013 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this product. Yes, it's a little greasy. But I feel like once it sinks it, it really moisturizes. I don't have dry skin, but I have been exfoliating my face constantly this winter. This cream is one of the few things that gives some life back into my face (yes I put it on my face, in addition to my hands, elbows, and knees). This is a great moisturizing cream.

on 1/24/2013 4:23:00 PM

I am a really big fan of Burt's Bees. However, I just can't stand this product ! It's greesy and it doesn't smell the best either. I'm not sure if it really moisturized since all I got was shiny, slick hands. I would only recommend this to someone with cracking skin :/ I really hate this product. The consistency is another thing. It's so thick, almost like butter. I definately won't be repurchasing.

on 1/23/2013 6:08:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff!!! At work I'm constantly handling paperwork so my hands even in the summer time get dry. I bought it at walmart for almost $9. I keep it up in the cabinet at work for my co-workers and I to use. The girls love it too!!! Oh and it smells fabulous. It may start off a little greasy but it sinks in within a couple of minutes.

on 1/13/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love that this product really helps my dry skin. I hate that it is very greasy and the scent is not the best. I use this as a night cream because it is so greasy. What I do is heat the cream with my blow dryer this melts the cream slightly which makes it easier to apply. I have used this on my feet and leaves my feet ready for sandal season.

on 12/30/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm not a fan of the lingering nutty scent, however, I can't stop using it and my hands and elbows have never looked better. I had an extremely bad, scaly, discolored dry patch on my left elbow, but after 2 weeks of religious use twice daily the patch has nearly disappeared.

To combat the greasiness of the product for daytime use; I use place a small amount between my palms to melt it and then pat it over my hands and massage it in. This way I find that I can go about my normal business in a much shorter amount of time.

The jar... I can't really complain about it as I can easily get every last penny's worth out of it versus having to cut open a tube or pump bottle (which I've never done out of sheer laziness, but still).

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products