October 25, 2014 | 917 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really like this product. Yes, it's a little greasy. But I feel like once it sinks it, it really moisturizes. I don't have dry skin, but I have been exfoliating my face constantly this winter. This cream is one of the few things that gives some life back into my face (yes I put it on my face, in addition to my hands, elbows, and knees). This is a great moisturizing cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by mrinal96

I am a really big fan of Burt's Bees. However, I just can't stand this product ! It's greesy and it doesn't smell the best either. I'm not sure if it really moisturized since all I got was shiny, slick hands. I would only recommend this to someone with cracking skin :/ I really hate this product. The consistency is another thing. It's so thick, almost like butter. I definately won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

I absolutely love this stuff!!! At work I'm constantly handling paperwork so my hands even in the summer time get dry. I bought it at walmart for almost $9. I keep it up in the cabinet at work for my co-workers and I to use. The girls love it too!!! Oh and it smells fabulous. It may start off a little greasy but it sinks in within a couple of minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Twisty18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love that this product really helps my dry skin. I hate that it is very greasy and the scent is not the best. I use this as a night cream because it is so greasy. What I do is heat the cream with my blow dryer this melts the cream slightly which makes it easier to apply. I have used this on my feet and leaves my feet ready for sandal season.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by coffin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a fan of the lingering nutty scent, however, I can't stop using it and my hands and elbows have never looked better. I had an extremely bad, scaly, discolored dry patch on my left elbow, but after 2 weeks of religious use twice daily the patch has nearly disappeared.

To combat the greasiness of the product for daytime use; I use place a small amount between my palms to melt it and then pat it over my hands and massage it in. This way I find that I can go about my normal business in a much shorter amount of time.

The jar... I can't really complain about it as I can easily get every last penny's worth out of it versus having to cut open a tube or pump bottle (which I've never done out of sheer laziness, but still).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

First of all, I don't really think that putting hand cream into a small jar is that good of an idea. This product is quite moisturising but it takes too much time absorb into the skin. Its scent is ok but it is not entirely pleasing. There are so many different hand creams out there. So I don't think I will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

I have used so many hand creams. My work dries out my hands something crazy and the winters are always rough on my hands. I typically use Aquaphor continuously through the cold weather months but recently picked up this in Target on a whim. It was almost $12 - kinda pricey. But I have been so impressed. I love the almond scent - it does linger which does not bother me. The big thing is that I have not had my hands look or feel this good in ages. It is improving the overall appearance of my skin drastically.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by TomatoSoupIsBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this on a whim when I had a horrible, peeling sunburn and needed a heavy moisturizer. I was specifically looking for something alcohol free, and this smelled so wonderful I had to have it! So I use this on my face before bed, and my skin is SO smooth! It also helped relieve some redness and tone issues. Highly recommend. I wouldn't ever use this on my hands as it's way too greasy, but it's perfect as a night creme.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Pekklepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing, amazing, amazing!
It is very thick and oily but i only use this at night after applying cuticle oil. The best time to use such thick products is at night anyway because you arent washing the product off. I ALWAYS recommend this product to my clients (I am a beautician specialising in nails) I have used this cream for nearly 3 years, I always get compliments on how soft my hands are so I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE this cream. Buy buy buy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a kit to try because my cuticles were in really bad shape. The combination with the lemon cuticle salve works great together. I have been only been using them both for about a week and they have done a great job in helping them get back to normal.
The only thing I don't like is that jar. It makes it hard to get the cream out other than that I love this stuff.
The reason for the 4 lippies is due to the container it comes in. But will buy again.