November 26, 2014 | 1632 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smooth, soft long wearing pink. It's a very light and sheer. That describes it completely. I use it when I want to have the no makeup-makeup look. $$$ but all Giorgio Armani make up is.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMonroeMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smoothest non mineral/non natural blush I have ever used- scrap that- the smoothest blush I have EVER used. Was not expecting much, as the packaging (slap me, I know- packaging effects how WE feel, not our skin:)lol) isn't very exciting to look at. I wish they would add a bit of silver, something- so that when you take out the compact to apply you feel a little more special- and you can show it off, I admit it- I am superficial:) hehe
The compact is sturdy though, and a nice shape.

But this colour is perfect on me, I am olive toned, medium coloured - this is very noticeable, healthy but natural and gorgeous. Makes me think of a ballerina.... it's graceful-that's how I'd describe it. When I want more punch I add NARS Orgasm on top... this #2 colour is great for blending with any tones of blush/bronzers.

Would use on any skin tones, just not those who are too tan or dark-it may just be great for contouring then?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by ascopes

Giorgio Armani blush is just about the greatest blush of all time. I adore his products. If they weren't so expensive I'd probably live at the GA counter. I do adore this blush...it has major staying power and the texture is divine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty unique color. its dolly yet sophisticated. Peachy colors don't work for me but that said, this is still a very pretty peachy pink (mostly pink with a tad of peach). A very unique shade that is light yet sophisticated. Only issue is, it is too light. Needs to be more pigmented. I add loads of this on application and still no color shows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

The product seems nice enough but the color is just too light for me and doesn't show up at all. I am MAC NC20-25 and no matter what I tried it just doesn't show up. It didn't even leave a nice glow really. I think if you are very fair this is probably a beautiful pink with a touch of peach but if you are darker well, good luck!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ativan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really disappointed with this blush. I bought it based on all of the wonderful reviews, and because I have enjoyed Armani products in the past. I like the color of the blush in the pan, but the problem is that for the life of me I cannot get it to show up on my cheeks. I have tried three different blush brushes to no avail. I cannot build up any color, no matter what I try. And I have fair skin, so I don't get it. I'm bummed that I spent so much money on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great colour for fair skins. It is a light and natural "pinkish/peachy" with very subtle sparkle (not like Nars disco diva effect). It is easy to apply, does not cake. It works both with natural make up and smokey eyes. Impossible to apply too much product as it does not build up excessively and also very fair complexions would not look like a clown. The product is on the expensive side. It imparts a very healthy glow.
I got towards the end of the pan and the product became very hard to use: rock solid and I have to use a toothbrush to get any powder out of it! Hence 4 stars. Also, it does not last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

I brought this because i've heard of how natural GA blush gave and with any type of brushes it still give that natural look, so i do think this is kinda a miracle or can i just say magic blusher? :) Anyway, i do hesitate this for quite sometime because i don't have GA cosmetic here and it is quite costly to get online due to its price because IT AIN'T CHEAP!!! Yeah! But then since it is GA, i hold on for awhile and finally cave in and got this. I have tried using this for a classmate's birthday party and it does look natural and glowy when applying with my MAC 129 but then i don't know why, it doesn't excite me. It is quite a basic type of blusher, beside adding abit of color, luckily it doesn't go that crazy on me, no matter how much i try to brush, a testing before the party though :P i wanted to see how much potential this blush have but still it left me kinda disappointed....I still felt for a price it could do alot more but then i only try once. Will update again if i really like this product but as for now, i will not repurchase this color again, might try other, if not for the price:(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely beautiful. Blends like silk, looks so soft and natural on cheeks. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by luxwasfourteen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is so gorgeous. This is the only powder blush that actually blends in with my skin and doesn't look fake and like a powder sitting on my skin. It looks so natural, which I, until now, thought only cream blushes could achieve. I have a million pinky-peach blushes and this one beats them all. I can also apply it with ANY brush, no special technique and it looks flawless every time. love it.