November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Dermalogica - Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Brightbelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only thing good about this product is it is really nourishing to the eye area and lashes. However, it does not remove waterproof mascara at all. There's a handy pump, which is nice, but it gt all clogged up eventually. However, Dermalogica's Precleanse works fabulously.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kateecakes

This product is fine. . . the only reason I didn't rate it higher is becasue there are others I prefer. It doesn't feel to me to be as gentle as other eye make-ip removers that i have used in the past.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2006 1:24:00 AM More reviews by dolcevita927

I got a sample size of this and I like it ok. It does remove all my eyeliner & eyeshadow makeup really well without stinging my eyes at all. It seems to remove my mascara just fine, but then I only wear a couple of coats, nothing heavy. I'll use it until it's gone, and then I will use the small bottles of Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, which I like a lot (received as GWP). But since both products are quite expensive, I will try other MUA recommendations like Ponds before purchasing either of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 3:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this. I do wear contacts and this did not irratate or sting my eyes at all. It did an average job at removing my makeup but not the best. I would not buy because I find neutrogena oil free does a better job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow ... I'm going against the grain here.

I received a sample and thought it worked wonderful. Took off my eye makeup easily with no rubbing and no stinging. Which is odd because I wear contacts so my eyes are usually sensitive.

I was even wearing waterproof mascara but this easily wiped everything away and I liked the gel consistency (vs. liquid that squirts all over).

I loved the product but probably won't repurchase because it's just not a type of product I'm willing to spend big bucks.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by marra

This stuff is not very good at all. It takes a long time to get it to actually remove eye makeup and by the time I'm done, my eyes are red because of all the tugging (albeit gentle tugging of course). There are way better eye makeup removers out there and this stuff isn't cheap either. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 10:27:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample and it burned my eyes. It was beyond stinging! I also did not like the viscosity of the liquid. I found it to be too runny. I used Lancome Bificils in the past and Ponds Bare and Repair eye makeup remover. I'm now hooked on Bioderma Crealine.

EDIT 10/25/08: I tried another sample of this recently and it had a more gel-like consistency. I think the formula was improved. It was gentle on my eyes and removed all of my eye makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2005 7:29:00 AM More reviews by limwc

I was a loyal fan to Bioelements Makeup Remover until I could not purchase it from my regular beauty salon. Apparently the distributor in Kuala Lumpur decided to discontinue importing it. Anyway, I was searching high and low until I decided to give this one a try. Having combination skin, I have to be extremely careful. The Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, Light gave breakouts which I only manage to get rid off after stopping using it for 4 months! I love the gentleness of eye makeup removers. This one is gentle and fragrance free. Perfect for combination skin. I use it as an all over makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 10:44:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This line is supposedly one of the best skincare lines available. I'm not sure about the other products they have, but this one sure does not meet my expectations. It is a lot more expensive than my regular remover (Marcelle Sensitive), but doesn't perform half as well. While it does remove eyeshadow after a few rubs, it does not remove regular mascara well; it just sort of pushes the makeup around. I had to use my Marcelle to get the rest of the stuff off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 7:38:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

First of all, the bad part - I found the gel consistency hard to control. I dampened a cotton pad then put this gel on it and then spread it around my face. Frankly, it'd be easier if this was just a liquid!

having said that, this does take off makeup brilliantly, and doesn't leave my skin oily whatsoever. It's fantastic!