Tree Hut Nut Butter

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/27/2005 12:00:00 PM

Smells like hazelnut ice cream, works like a dream. Excellent for my very dry, sensitive skin. Doesn't leave your hands feeling like you're wearing gloves. Soaks right in. A staple!

on 9/28/2005 8:41:00 AM

i agree with the raves. this is a surprise, considering the price. it's about $5 at walmart. it comes in an 8oz tub (i think). it's a well-rounded nutty scent, akin to TBS. i got the brazilian nut. the texture is very spreadable and unlike other thick creams, it doesn't leave smudges when you apply it too thickly (like i do most of the time). it leaves a faint scent that could easily be layered upon with another scent. very moisturizing and not greasy on the skin. will buy again.

on 8/23/2005 4:05:00 PM

Oh how I love this stuff! More so than TBS. I have tried both the Nut Butter and the Shea Butter....I love them both but like the Shea just a tad more. The smell is just incredible...reminds me of angel food cake. Moisturizes well once it sinks into the skin, which usually takes a few minutes for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I would buy this again if it came unscented. I'm not usually hypersensitive to fragrance in products, but these seemed *too* scented to me. I used the Nut Butter and the Shea Butter. When my OB/GYN said I smelled like a Mounds bar, I decided I needed something less smelly! Otherwise, my skin felt great, it absorbed perfectly and wasn't sticky. Too bad they don't make an unscented version.

I love this stuff! It is so much better than the Body Shop's :it's richer, smoother and more fragrant. Also, it is very cheap. I've went through 5 of these and I still love that rich smell. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I could rave on this all day....

on 3/3/2005 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Wow...I'm so surprised at how good the quality of this stuff is. I was looking for a good chocolate scented lotion and stumbled across this in Walmart. It's way better than The Body Shops body butters and much less expensive. The texture is thick and very moisturizing like Bath & Body Works body butters. It's a really great value for the money. The fragrance is a nice nutty/cocoa combo. I couldn't believe how soft and silky my skin was the next morning. This is a keeper! Update: I had to change my rating because once I used this a few times, it started smelling sour in the jar. The formula turned rancid like spoiled dairy. The texture is still good though.

on 2/13/2005 3:06:00 PM

Smells like maple syrup to me, gets a little annoying after a while. Blends on my skin so creamy and moisturizes very good. About $3 at Target. I'm going to try the regular Shea Butter one next!

on 1/14/2005 5:34:00 PM

I love this stuff, great consistency, very moisturizing and doesn't leave my hands all greasy. I find it melts perfectly into the skin, haven't had the problem with "sticking." I have this in Mango and the scent is not overpowering, light and sweet. I prefer this over the B&BW which are too greasy for me.

on 1/7/2005 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a few of these on clearance at Target and I am glad I did. They aren't all greasy like TBS creams. I like these much better and they smell yummy! Definite repurchase.

on 12/16/2004 5:02:00 PM

This stuff is excellent. I got the nut butter and it just smells delicious. Scent aside, this stuff performs. I found TBS butters to be really greasy and took forever to absorb, but not this stuff. This stuff melts right into your skin. I just scoop some out rub it between my hands and apply. My dry skin just soaks it up. My skin is left silky smooth afterwards. Wonderful product. Love the glass jar as well, better than cheap plastic. Too bad they don't sell this in Canada. I bought 2 jars while vacationing in the US. Another added bonus is that this stuff is super cheap!! A huge RAVE from me!!!

Top Rated Tree Hut Products