Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 12/6/2012 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought FLASH #856 (red one) absolutely waste of money. Its shiny at first, but after 5 minutes absorbs by lips and it runs all over the lips (lip liner does not help at all). Just does not work.

on 9/26/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Have tried several and like the visuals but am I the only one noticing the funky taste? I have 4 tubes and they all off. Very off. Rubbish !!!! Any gloss that cost this much shouldn't taste/smell of rotting meat. No more!!!!!

on 2/21/2012 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really like Diors lip glosses they stain your lips so even when they come off there is a bit of colour left on your lips. They are very glossy and they have some sparkle in them.

on 2/13/2012 11:18:00 AM

I have used this on my lips and my models' lips on the last December. The effects did not impress me much but I were delighted by the selection of the shades. It does not make my lips sticky or dry or strange at all. It makes my lips look conditioned and beautiful. It can be used to create shiny lip look. It lasts longer than the usual lip glosses. The price is slightly expensive than the other lip glosses (well you know, it's Dior). The packaging isn't that bad and it won't end up like old days lip glosses even after many times of using. However, it doesn't impress me and make me want more. It's just a more than better quality lip gloss to me.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have this gloss in a pale pink shimmer (cant remember the name) and Ive bought this 3 times or more. I adore it! its creamy, smooth, not sticky and gives lips a lovely shimmer and colour!
I also love the packaging, looks completely different to other brands so stands out and also love the brush applicator! 5 lippies from me!

on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM

i bought this in '247 glow' and because it is Dior. It is a pinky colour in the tube but looks more like a light transparent pink on the lips. The packaging and the actual tube are really prettyand look posh but the product inside is really disappointing. I felt and saw that within 20 minutes the product starts bleeding over your lip, I havent tried it with lipliner though but it would have to be a definite. I also felt the product to be very drying. Flavour wise was okay nothing too 'out there', just like a lipgloss is suppose to taste really.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE IT.just splurged this one in coral fantasy color-pearl (no.556).
Slightly orange but pink.Love the color.It feels smooth on lips and leaves a natural yet sparkle looks.love the glitters,glamorous and reminds me of my lancome shimmery make up collection.
I also tried the pink version(i don't know the number but maybe it's sari pink or empire pink) and it has a similiar color to my coral fantasy when applied on my lips,but my coral fantasy looks more playful and juicy.
Pros :
- Various color
- Glamorous yet vivid sheer shimmer topping
- Playful,vivid,juicy and chic
Cons :
I just hate the applicator tip,comes with small brush which is uneasy to apply. I love my Dior Creme de Gloss applicator tip better.
Anyway, i also want to compare it with my Dior Creme de Gloss.
dior creme de gloss in pink elixir :
Pros :
- luxury packaging
- smells soft rose
- very creamy texture
- more wearable
- won't irritate and makes ur lips gonna be chapped
- good applicator tip,easy to use
Cons :
- the color is very mature,more suitable for mature women
- not as various as dior addict ultra gloss various colors

about my pink elixir color :
it's pale pink and comes with very tiny shimmer as topping but looks natural onto lips.mature yet glamorous.the shimmer is different from my dior ultra addict gloss.this lipgloss has a closely shimmer between one tiny shimmer to another(looks full of shimmer)
dior addict ultra gloss in coral fantasy :
Pros :
- creamy but not as creamy as creme de gloss but juicy
- various colors
- vivid,playful and fresh
- pearl and radiant yet glamorous and fun
- natural look
- no fragrance (it can't be a benefit for those who hate a fragrant make up,but i like fragrant lipgloss)
Cons :
- wear off
- hate the applicator tip(small brush,uneasy to use)
about my coral fantasy in pearl color :
it's pearl and radiant.comes with glitter as topping off and sparkle separately.different from my creme de gloss,while the creme de gloss is shimmery, this lip gloss is glitzy and sparkly(shimmer and glitter is different).fresh pink but quite orange(because it's coral = slightly red and orange... but i love it.good colors blend).

I love this dior addict ultra gloss but my previously creme de gloss is much better.but both are HG lip glosses.
about the price, i know dior is pricey.in my country, dior ultra gloss costs about 31dollars and creme de gloss costs about 29dollars but i might repurchase dior again.cause i love Dior but not this Dior addict anymore.so wear off.....

on 8/7/2011 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchases the lip gloss in two colours. I do like the range of colours offered by Dior and when I put it on, I love the shine and the vibrante depth the colour shows on my lips...however I was disappointed with the staying power of the gloss....also a bit too expensive and packaging isnt all that for lip gloss of this price so think I'll use up what I have but dont think I'll be repurchasing.

on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 AM

This *is,* a great lipgloss but too expensive to buy again, its just not worth the high price and I LOVE lipgloss. I have 2 tubes of this in different shades and I like it, but don't love it enough to warrant the cost.
PROS:
-moisturizing
-beautiful packaging and tube
-not sticky
-no bad smell
-beautiful color
-nice brush applicator
-well made container
-smooth
-large quantity
CONS:
-expensive
-too glittery for work
-can sometimes feel the glitter when I press my lips together
-other good glosses out there for half the price

on 1/24/2011 1:06:00 PM

I have this in Pink Veil, which I think is from the spring 2011 collection. I love the colour in the tube and the packaging is very nice & high quality. However, on my lips... This gloss goes on almost streaky or blotchy, I found it very difficult to get even coverage. It seems the brush is too small, I have small lips and required several swipes to get it looking decent. The colour is unfortunately very unflattering on my as well, it seems brighter than in the tube, almost garish. Not sure if I would repurchase, I might try a different colour but for the price I am very disappointed.

Recommended for Medium Skin