October 23, 2014 | 1085 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I have this gloss in a pale pink shimmer (cant remember the name) and Ive bought this 3 times or more. I adore it! its creamy, smooth, not sticky and gives lips a lovely shimmer and colour!
I also love the packaging, looks completely different to other brands so stands out and also love the brush applicator! 5 lippies from me!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by medin1234

i bought this in '247 glow' and because it is Dior. It is a pinky colour in the tube but looks more like a light transparent pink on the lips. The packaging and the actual tube are really prettyand look posh but the product inside is really disappointing. I felt and saw that within 20 minutes the product starts bleeding over your lip, I havent tried it with lipliner though but it would have to be a definite. I also felt the product to be very drying. Flavour wise was okay nothing too 'out there', just like a lipgloss is suppose to taste really.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

LOVE IT.just splurged this one in coral fantasy color-pearl (no.556).
Slightly orange but pink.Love the color.It feels smooth on lips and leaves a natural yet sparkle looks.love the glitters,glamorous and reminds me of my lancome shimmery make up collection.
I also tried the pink version(i don't know the number but maybe it's sari pink or empire pink) and it has a similiar color to my coral fantasy when applied on my lips,but my coral fantasy looks more playful and juicy.
Pros :
- Various color
- Glamorous yet vivid sheer shimmer topping
- Playful,vivid,juicy and chic
Cons :
I just hate the applicator tip,comes with small brush which is uneasy to apply. I love my Dior Creme de Gloss applicator tip better.
Anyway, i also want to compare it with my Dior Creme de Gloss.
dior creme de gloss in pink elixir :
Pros :
- luxury packaging
- smells soft rose
- very creamy texture
- more wearable
- won't irritate and makes ur lips gonna be chapped
- good applicator tip,easy to use
Cons :
- the color is very mature,more suitable for mature women
- not as various as dior addict ultra gloss various colors

about my pink elixir color :
it's pale pink and comes with very tiny shimmer as topping but looks natural onto lips.mature yet glamorous.the shimmer is different from my dior ultra addict gloss.this lipgloss has a closely shimmer between one tiny shimmer to another(looks full of shimmer)
dior addict ultra gloss in coral fantasy :
Pros :
- creamy but not as creamy as creme de gloss but juicy
- various colors
- vivid,playful and fresh
- pearl and radiant yet glamorous and fun
- natural look
- no fragrance (it can't be a benefit for those who hate a fragrant make up,but i like fragrant lipgloss)
Cons :
- wear off
- hate the applicator tip(small brush,uneasy to use)
about my coral fantasy in pearl color :
it's pearl and radiant.comes with glitter as topping off and sparkle separately.different from my creme de gloss,while the creme de gloss is shimmery, this lip gloss is glitzy and sparkly(shimmer and glitter is different).fresh pink but quite orange(because it's coral = slightly red and orange... but i love it.good colors blend).

I love this dior addict ultra gloss but my previously creme de gloss is much better.but both are HG lip glosses.
about the price, i know dior is pricey.in my country, dior ultra gloss costs about 31dollars and creme de gloss costs about 29dollars but i might repurchase dior again.cause i love Dior but not this Dior addict anymore.so wear off.....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by VannaPatel

I purchases the lip gloss in two colours. I do like the range of colours offered by Dior and when I put it on, I love the shine and the vibrante depth the colour shows on my lips...however I was disappointed with the staying power of the gloss....also a bit too expensive and packaging isnt all that for lip gloss of this price so think I'll use up what I have but dont think I'll be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This *is,* a great lipgloss but too expensive to buy again, its just not worth the high price and I LOVE lipgloss. I have 2 tubes of this in different shades and I like it, but don't love it enough to warrant the cost.
PROS:
-moisturizing
-beautiful packaging and tube
-not sticky
-no bad smell
-beautiful color
-nice brush applicator
-well made container
-smooth
-large quantity
CONS:
-expensive
-too glittery for work
-can sometimes feel the glitter when I press my lips together
-other good glosses out there for half the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Pink Veil, which I think is from the spring 2011 collection. I love the colour in the tube and the packaging is very nice & high quality. However, on my lips... This gloss goes on almost streaky or blotchy, I found it very difficult to get even coverage. It seems the brush is too small, I have small lips and required several swipes to get it looking decent. The colour is unfortunately very unflattering on my as well, it seems brighter than in the tube, almost garish. Not sure if I would repurchase, I might try a different colour but for the price I am very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

**LIP MAXIMIZER** baby pink color, nice smell, makes lips tingle. as its supposed to do for a lip plumper. kinda pricey at $22 but it is dior, so your mostly paying for the name.wouldnt repurchase. i think too faced lip injection works much better. tingle lasts longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by annkk

i lovve this lip gloss its a great color & it looks good on me.. if your looking for a good lip gloss you found it right here..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Girls, my quest for the HG gloss is now officially over. This is it. This is a review for the ultra gloss reflect, and the shade I have is 657 Pink Satin. This is limited edition Spring 2009 collection, one of the darker shade. And in the store I wanted to try the very pale pink one, turns out bad. I wanted to leave then, because this is so expensive, I didn't want to buy it anyway. But the sa kept insisting I should try this one, she kept telling it would look awesome on me. I was annoyed so I tried it, and it wasn't that impressive. But she was being so annoying so I bought it to return it later. When I got home some vibe went through me and I tried it again. OMG, miracle. It didn't look good under the store lighting, but under natural lighting, it is the most dreamy creamy medium pink with a little hint of peach and brown in it. This is the first time something looked better WITHOUT the soft store light. The texture is so light, yet so creamy and moisturizing. I thought Creme de gloss was the best, NO, this IS. It also doesn't have much of a smell, just a faint candy smell if you smell closely, which is much better than the gross white tea smell of creme de gloss. OMG I love it so much, I think I'm gonna sleep with this under my pillow. I'm gonna go back to the store tomorrow to thank the SA, and to apologize for being so incorporative the day before.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thing is Baaad, reallllyyyy bad! It's awful, the worst. Why?
Where should I start? It's very expensive, the packing looks so cheap that even Maybelline looks better. the texture is awful; in my opinion, this is too fluide, too watery and it doesn't last at all.
So, Christian Dior dissapointed me once more; not only with its moisturizers but also with the make-up line.
HATE IT!