April 16, 2014 | 1867 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This *is,* a great lipgloss but too expensive to buy again, its just not worth the high price and I LOVE lipgloss. I have 2 tubes of this in different shades and I like it, but don't love it enough to warrant the cost.
PROS:
-moisturizing
-beautiful packaging and tube
-not sticky
-no bad smell
-beautiful color
-nice brush applicator
-well made container
-smooth
-large quantity
CONS:
-expensive
-too glittery for work
-can sometimes feel the glitter when I press my lips together
-other good glosses out there for half the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Pink Veil, which I think is from the spring 2011 collection. I love the colour in the tube and the packaging is very nice & high quality. However, on my lips... This gloss goes on almost streaky or blotchy, I found it very difficult to get even coverage. It seems the brush is too small, I have small lips and required several swipes to get it looking decent. The colour is unfortunately very unflattering on my as well, it seems brighter than in the tube, almost garish. Not sure if I would repurchase, I might try a different colour but for the price I am very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

**LIP MAXIMIZER** baby pink color, nice smell, makes lips tingle. as its supposed to do for a lip plumper. kinda pricey at $22 but it is dior, so your mostly paying for the name.wouldnt repurchase. i think too faced lip injection works much better. tingle lasts longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by annkk

i lovve this lip gloss its a great color & it looks good on me.. if your looking for a good lip gloss you found it right here..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Girls, my quest for the HG gloss is now officially over. This is it. This is a review for the ultra gloss reflect, and the shade I have is 657 Pink Satin. This is limited edition Spring 2009 collection, one of the darker shade. And in the store I wanted to try the very pale pink one, turns out bad. I wanted to leave then, because this is so expensive, I didn't want to buy it anyway. But the sa kept insisting I should try this one, she kept telling it would look awesome on me. I was annoyed so I tried it, and it wasn't that impressive. But she was being so annoying so I bought it to return it later. When I got home some vibe went through me and I tried it again. OMG, miracle. It didn't look good under the store lighting, but under natural lighting, it is the most dreamy creamy medium pink with a little hint of peach and brown in it. This is the first time something looked better WITHOUT the soft store light. The texture is so light, yet so creamy and moisturizing. I thought Creme de gloss was the best, NO, this IS. It also doesn't have much of a smell, just a faint candy smell if you smell closely, which is much better than the gross white tea smell of creme de gloss. OMG I love it so much, I think I'm gonna sleep with this under my pillow. I'm gonna go back to the store tomorrow to thank the SA, and to apologize for being so incorporative the day before.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thing is Baaad, reallllyyyy bad! It's awful, the worst. Why?
Where should I start? It's very expensive, the packing looks so cheap that even Maybelline looks better. the texture is awful; in my opinion, this is too fluide, too watery and it doesn't last at all.
So, Christian Dior dissapointed me once more; not only with its moisturizers but also with the make-up line.
HATE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2008 8:53:00 AM More reviews by sorinagrave

This is very thick, shimmery and highly pigmented. It's a shame it doesn't last very long because it looks amazing on, it's ultra glossy and it tends to plump up the lips a little. Its fragrance is nice too but it turns fake & chemical after a while. I have this in #581 - a pink/purple shade that doesn't do much for my pale yellow toned skin but looks ok in artificial light. Would not repurchase because I found my perfect lipgloss - MAC Viva Glam VI.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by liegelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay - so I have been on the hunt for my HG lipgloss forever and sadly I am still searching. I read reviews for the CD Addict gloss and thought, okay, I am very willing to pay extra for a great long-lasting gloss with great color. Was I disappointed. I bought this in a couple of colors and neither had good color "presence" (for lack of a better word) and neither had any staying power. On the other hand, I will give Dior kudos for awesome packaging. Overall, not happy. Still searching....ho hum...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a no no no no fot this gloss. It doesn't last at all. It doesn't even shines that good. I mean, the L'oreal Juicy lips shines even more and is a lot cheaper!!! Would rebuy this stuff at all!!!
Tanja

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i'm a huge fan of their lipgloss and it has a nice collection of colours.