Bourjois Rose Frisson 54

on 8/27/2009 10:58:00 AM

This was my first blush. It gives a nice natural colour to the cheeks. I actually like the brush and I love the smell of the blusher. Staying power is good but not excellent, normally need a little touch up towards the end of the day. The only bad thing is that it sometimes leaves a burning sensation of my cheeks, very rarely but it does sometimes (I have sensitive skin).

on 2/8/2009 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is a lovely natural sheer pink colour. It has a very light shimmer. It comes in a sweet little pot with a pointless tiny brush which I threw straight in the bin. I was really pleased with this and used it every day. Unfortunately in around 6 weeks it has hardened to the point that I can't pick up any colour with my blush brush. I have to scuff the brush so hard on the surface I am going to ruin it, even then only a whisper of colour is picked up. Scoring the surface with an implement to loosen some powder may help, I'm just not sure I can be bothered to do that every day. It's a shame, I really like this but there's no point buying it when, in my experience, it has such a short lifespan.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At the moment, my one and only blush. Bought it after trying a lot of blushes on the store, this one looks like my natural flushed look after running or when it's chilly outside. In fact, I wear it to restore my natural pink cheeks after putting foundation on. The brush that comes inside is cute, but not useful...

I heard they harden with time, and I'm afraid this will happen, this is the only reason I haven't given it 5 lippies. Otherwise, I love it.

on 5/21/2008 8:15:00 PM

Yes!!!! This is my HG blush!! I absolutely HEART this blush! It may look a little freakishly bright in the canister but let me tell ya olive skinned ladies, yes I am talking to you! You will not be disappointed! This color gives the most beautiful blush color and it really brightens up my face! This color plays well w/my berry shades, burgandy and deep shades, melon shades, pinky shades, and of course red! (I only wear lipstick and mascara. Eyeshadow is reserved for a couple of times a year) It is magic in a a little container! Get you some!

on 3/31/2008 9:39:00 AM

I love the rosey color this gives my cheeks and it lasts forever. The packaging sucks so getting the blush onto my brush is a little difficult but I can make it work. Also the quantity you get is quite little I must say for the price...but blushes do last long. I highly recommend this blush. Definite rebuy.

on 2/1/2008 10:54:00 AM

I really like this! Really easy to blend and build up colour. Gives a nice natural finish and comes in a really nice cute pot with a brush and mirror. I also love the brush and it fits really well with the shape of my cheeks when applying it. However the lid on mine has broke haha. Good blusher though would definately buy it again in another colour.

on 1/7/2008 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love Bourjois blushes. this is my fav. colour. They last 4ever. In fact I also like its tiny brush. It is great for touch ups and compatible with my cheeks lol :) If you are looking for a soft pink it is just for you

on 10/19/2007 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The colour is pretty, but I HATE the packaging and the way the blusher is packed! The brush that comes with it is totally useless, and it's so hard to get the blush onto my blusher brush! The colour either come off too lightly, or too harsh - it's really hard to get the right amount off the palette. Will not re-purchase.

on 9/3/2007 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Similar colour with #48, but comes in a slightly darker shade with slight shimmer when applied on my face - it's a bid weird but I can't really tell the difference though they look really different in pan. In the pan, this is more of a warm medium pink while #48 is much more cool toned. Anyway this colour blends into my skin quite good and simply glows on my cheeks. Blushes from Bourjois is one of my favourites. :)

But I seem to have a problem their blushes... I just don't know why it's getting harder for me to get the powder on to my brush... I bought it like 3 months ago and I don't always use it...

Will definitely re-buy blush from this brand but just not this colour as I prefer matte-finishing ones from this brand.

on 4/1/2007 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

a really nice colour, clear, warm pink. Not too keen on the brush, the blush goes on in stripes, but since it's so blendable, it's easy to correct.
Looks natural and glowy on. I usually use liquid blusher, but this is a nice change.

Popular Blush Products