November 23, 2014 | 1886 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Rose Frisson 54

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by formerfatty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely natural sheer pink colour. It has a very light shimmer. It comes in a sweet little pot with a pointless tiny brush which I threw straight in the bin. I was really pleased with this and used it every day. Unfortunately in around 6 weeks it has hardened to the point that I can't pick up any colour with my blush brush. I have to scuff the brush so hard on the surface I am going to ruin it, even then only a whisper of colour is picked up. Scoring the surface with an implement to loosen some powder may help, I'm just not sure I can be bothered to do that every day. It's a shame, I really like this but there's no point buying it when, in my experience, it has such a short lifespan.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by knittingthrough

At the moment, my one and only blush. Bought it after trying a lot of blushes on the store, this one looks like my natural flushed look after running or when it's chilly outside. In fact, I wear it to restore my natural pink cheeks after putting foundation on. The brush that comes inside is cute, but not useful...

I heard they harden with time, and I'm afraid this will happen, this is the only reason I haven't given it 5 lippies. Otherwise, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MDgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yes!!!! This is my HG blush!! I absolutely HEART this blush! It may look a little freakishly bright in the canister but let me tell ya olive skinned ladies, yes I am talking to you! You will not be disappointed! This color gives the most beautiful blush color and it really brightens up my face! This color plays well w/my berry shades, burgandy and deep shades, melon shades, pinky shades, and of course red! (I only wear lipstick and mascara. Eyeshadow is reserved for a couple of times a year) It is magic in a a little container! Get you some!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by divyakamble

I love the rosey color this gives my cheeks and it lasts forever. The packaging sucks so getting the blush onto my brush is a little difficult but I can make it work. Also the quantity you get is quite little I must say for the price...but blushes do last long. I highly recommend this blush. Definite rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by xLilyx

I really like this! Really easy to blend and build up colour. Gives a nice natural finish and comes in a really nice cute pot with a brush and mirror. I also love the brush and it fits really well with the shape of my cheeks when applying it. However the lid on mine has broke haha. Good blusher though would definately buy it again in another colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Bourjois blushes. this is my fav. colour. They last 4ever. In fact I also like its tiny brush. It is great for touch ups and compatible with my cheeks lol :) If you are looking for a soft pink it is just for you

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Surreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The colour is pretty, but I HATE the packaging and the way the blusher is packed! The brush that comes with it is totally useless, and it's so hard to get the blush onto my blusher brush! The colour either come off too lightly, or too harsh - it's really hard to get the right amount off the palette. Will not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Similar colour with #48, but comes in a slightly darker shade with slight shimmer when applied on my face - it's a bid weird but I can't really tell the difference though they look really different in pan. In the pan, this is more of a warm medium pink while #48 is much more cool toned. Anyway this colour blends into my skin quite good and simply glows on my cheeks. Blushes from Bourjois is one of my favourites. :)

But I seem to have a problem their blushes... I just don't know why it's getting harder for me to get the powder on to my brush... I bought it like 3 months ago and I don't always use it...

Will definitely re-buy blush from this brand but just not this colour as I prefer matte-finishing ones from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ichorous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

a really nice colour, clear, warm pink. Not too keen on the brush, the blush goes on in stripes, but since it's so blendable, it's easy to correct.
Looks natural and glowy on. I usually use liquid blusher, but this is a nice change.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by dreamingangel

5 lippies, because this is the blush i use most! i have tons of blushers, but somehow i keep coming back to this after straying. i like that it flatters my complexion no matter whether i'm pale, washed out, or tanned from the sun. it doesn't look like i'm wearing blusher, it gives me that healthy glowy look instead. nice! however, i do hate the packaging. the clasp has spoilt, and now i can't bring it around.

UPDATE: taken 1 lippie off cos its getting harder and harder to pick up the colour with my brush.