Physicians Formula Eyebrightener, Natural Eyelight(powder)

3.8

Eyes: Violet

I wear this almost everyday! A little bit goes a long way and i think it really opens up my eyes.

on 5/25/2008 3:39:00 PM

This is too shimmery for over-50 me, but I tried applying it more lightly and smudging it a bit with my finger, which toned it down. Can't use it in my eye corners cause I have wrinkles there, but it's good as a browbone and lid highlight.

on 2/11/2008 5:09:00 PM

This is a wonderful product! It looks lovely against my slightly bronzed, olive skin and it really makes me look awake. Only complaint is that it looks very powdery when first applied, but, like others have mentioned, after a few minutes it looks amazing. To speed up this process, I blend with my finger after applying to take away the ''powdery-ness``. I'm left with a sheer wash of radiant color. Again, this looks GORGEOUS on tan skin. I'll definitly repurchase when I run out, but it does last a while (I've had mine for about a year and a half). I like to apply it on my bottom lash line too, for a radiant look. I'd like to try the ''hint of gold'' eyebrightener next time.

on 10/28/2007 12:13:00 AM

I've been buying lots of Physicians Formula makeup lately and haven't been disappointed with any of their products. This works as advertised. It gives a nice shimmering effect to my eyelids. Like another reviewer mentioned, it actually looks better after you have been wearing it a little while. I have very sensitive eyes and wear contacts, so I have to be careful with the products I use. This doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

on 9/21/2007 6:14:00 PM

BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER,
BETTER THAN PHLOOF FROM MAC.

on 9/19/2007 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this product and I have been looking for something like this for sometime. I use it under my brows and in the corner of my eyes. I also use what is left to highlight my cheekbones. The compact is nice and has a mirror and a small brush. A little goes a long way so I agree that this product will last a very long time. My skin tone is slightly olive and the color does not look to white as it has hints of pink, green and yellow. A definite good buy.

on 8/29/2007 12:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is great for an eye area highlighter. I don't think I will buy it again since I use so little of it in the morning (only in the inner eye corner) that it will last me for a long time :)

on 8/5/2007 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this as a highlighter under my brows (but only a very light touch or it's too white/shimmery.) Have also tried it in the corner of my eyes and it works well to soften the darkness there. Also dusted it over a too-dark eyeshadow application and it gave a nice shimmer. If I were younger, I'd wear more of it as it's so pretty, but too much shimmer for older eyes, I'm afraid! :)

on 5/11/2007 11:13:00 PM

Love this stuff. I wear it everyday in the inner corner of my eyes, gives it a really pretty iridescent glow. I also have the brown one, which I use as an eye shadow sometimes. The white is my all time favorite though, my boyfriend has even commented on it and how much he likes it, and as we all know, guys never notice makeup, especially really little things like an eye brightener in the corner of your eye haha.

on 2/10/2007 3:45:00 PM

I have used this off and on for since high school, and I love it! Looks great with black eyeliner and black mascara for a dramatic look, but I also use it over other shadows to brighten and lighten them up. Comes in a convenient little case with a mirror and a little brush that is actually usable. Great stuff!