October 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by CharlaR

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I color my coarse, curly hair very light blonde and can get dry scalp with flaking
as a result.

This shampoo takes care of my flaking after one use. I really like the way my
hair feels after styling when using this. It seems to soften and condition my
dry hair, cutting down on frizz too.

I use it about once a week and will be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This controlled dandruff, but for some odd reason, this actually made me lose a lot of hair! However, compared to Head and Shoulders, this is definitely a cheaper alternative. Personally, because of the fact that I lost some hair, which is quite odd because I never lose hair (or not this much at least) I wouldnt buy again because I'd still like to keep my head of hair. Results do vary so if you're on the search for a dandruff shampoo, this could work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by rumbach3311991

I don't typically get dandruff but for some reason I was having moderate dandruff over christmas, so i picked this up as well as teh reconditioning herbal essences conditioner, and it worked like a charm! i'm not sure if that'll work for everyone, since I don't typically get dandruff, but i would recommend trying it just because it's cheap and can't hurt

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I really love this brand. The anti dandruff formula does work pretty good. I like the fruity smell they use for everything and i love the cheap price! 2.50 at walmart. I hate the tops on the bottles though, it hurts my fingers and what not when i try to flip the top

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

I've had mild dandruff for over 25 years - not the sort that covers your clothes in flakes, just the sort of dandruff that comes out when you brush your hair and makes your scalp occasionally itchy. I've tried everything to get rid of it from Nizoral to all natural products but nothing ever really worked. After just two washes this got rid of the mild itchiness completely and cut down flaking by more than 50%. Also my hair look clean, shiny and bouncy. I did notice that for the first week or so my hair became slightly oily and needed to be washed more often than previously, but that settled down very quickly. I can only assume it was my skin and hair getting used to a new product. The only thing I don't like is the bottle. I find the cap a little difficult to open sometimes. I solved this problem by simply transferring the product into a clean empty pump container I had lying around. I will definitely continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ecallaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if I have dandruff. I don't flake onto my clothes but my scalp is sometimes itchy, oily and in general uncomfortable. After a regular shampoo/condition I still feel the need to rinse and repeat. My scalp just never felt clean and I could always stratch my scalp and have 'white stuff' (gross, i know) under my fingernail. My bf suggested trying a dandruff shampoo. I hate H&S so I decided to check trustful & truthful makeupalley.com. This was the first AD shampoo that popped up and the reviews were great. After my first shampoo with this product I noticed my hair -finally- felt clean, my thick wavy hair was soft with no frizz, and i noticed i wasn't scratching my scalp like normal! After one try I'm pleased and will place this in the shower for routine use--every other night or two or three times a week. I don't think I had product build up because I switch to a different shampoo/conditioner once I finish a bottle and regularly use Pantene Clarity Shampoo and baking soda to cut any build up. Any questions or want to chat, please email me! Thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Isabella05

This is the only shampoo, expensive or cheap, that completely eliminates my husband's dandruff. He's tried nearly everything else on the market, with either only partial or no result. When Garnier began selling this product, he tried it, and "poof" the dandruff disappeared, never to return. , , except when he runs out and can't find more for a while. Then the dandruff starts to creep back. Yes, this was the magical solution to his dandruff problem. Best of all, it smells nice, much better than other dandruff shampoos. I even use it occasionally when nothing else is handy, and I like the fragrance and how my hair feels afterwards. Our cat even seems to like it; she licks my husband's hair right after he's finished washing it with this shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by cocobunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty rad! I actually don't have dandruff, but this makes my hair feel so dirt-free so I love it for that aspect. The 2-in-1 is even enough to let me forgo conditioner and still keep my hair feeling soft and smooth! When I use this my hair feels tons lighter and just simply cleaner. What a great find!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelydusk

I've been using this shampoo for three years now. It's not amazing, but it's the only thing I've ever found that helps with my dandruff.

It never really got rid of it, but it does keep it under control. It smells wonderful and doesn't make my hair greasy. It's also really cheap.

Overall, it's pretty good. Not incredible, not fantastic, but pretty good. I have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 2:35:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far, so great. I was at a loss as to what to do with my hair. I'd tried so many things, t-gel, tea tree oil, and I dunno how many other shampoos, including fekkai sensitive scalp. I now have a really full bathroom! I picked up the anti-dandruff 2-in-1 product feeling like "what the hell"...I mean it couldn't make the problem any worse, I don't think. My scalp was sooo itchy and it was really uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing since my wardrobe is mainly black and white. Anywhoo, this smells a HELL of a lot better than neutrogena t-gel (green apple to my nose-- yum!) and actually worked better too. Immediately after using I could see improvement. There was a huuuuuuuuge reduction in flakes, which I anticipate will keep improving. I'm so excited to find something that WORKS!!