Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 3/2/2012 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After trying several concealors that were not made for the undereye area, I finally found this one! I really like it. That being said, I don't really have bad under eye circles, but I have noticed alittle darkness recently. This is really moisturizing, but doesn't smear once it sets (like the horrible Glamoflage). So far, the best I've tried.

on 1/1/2012 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Not impressed. Great packaging. Squeeze tube allows you to dispense as much or as little as you like, very sanitary. However, this stuff is sheer and does not cover my dark circles very well at all. I did not notice any "lift" at all. Would be worth the money to me if it worked, as I still have yet to find the perfect concealer.

on 12/18/2011 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I had high hopes for this concealer, having read many positive reviews on MUA and elsewhere. In its favour, it blends beautifully and doesn't look cakey or settle into fine lines. Unfortunately it just didn't do enough for me. I have dark undereye circles, and I can barely tell the difference when I put it under one eye and not the other. I don't think it actually makes the undereye area look 'lifted'either. I sometimes apply it as a light reflector over Cle de Peau or MUFE Full Cover, and then I can tell the difference. In short, it's not enough for dark circles, it may be enough for light undereye circles, but if your circles are only light, there are many cheaper alternatives you can probably use. There are also cheaper light reflecting concealers to apply over a 'proper'concealer, so I would not buy this again.

on 12/13/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this after very little research because I needed a concealer, the shade was perfect and it was time for Sephora F&F. I'm very fair and shade 1 is a great match for me. This concealer provides great coverage and is buildable. It doesn't get dry or splotchy or too matte. I have used it on blemishes but I mainly use it under my eyes. The only complaint I have about it is that it makes my eyeliner bleed. Since I have been using it, all 3 of my long-wearing pencil liners have bled and smudged under my eyes, and as there have been no other changes in my skincare or makeup routine, I am sure that the concealer is the culprit. To remedy, I either skip lower liner or follow with powder and check a few times during the day. A little bothersome, but I like the product.

on 11/28/2011 4:55:00 AM

pricing: yes its a little pricey but i think for the amount you get (compared to other concealers that have even smaller tubes) its a pretty good deal and well worth the money for coverage on dark circles. i also think this tube will last me for a long time.. i've only had it for about a month or two and still relatively full and will prob last me til next late summer :)

packaging: at first i didnt like it cuz it came out so watery but by the second use, it was at a much better consistency. also, i find tubes to be less wasteful and more sanitary than the concealer applicator stick packaging style or the concealer pots.

I used to use shu uemura concealer and i found it to leave an "orange" tint under my eyes every now and then

and this one i found to be very good and doesn't cake on or make creases. just make sure you dab it on more than rubbing it. two layers usually works good enough for my dark circles and i've also noticed it didnt leave any weird tints under my eyes. very natural looking and good coverage.

i would definitely buy this again when i run out!

on 11/5/2011 9:16:00 PM

I have only used this product twice but I was extremely impressed!!! I have been searching for a concealer with a smooth application and that actually does what it says it will do! It lifted my under eye area and was the perfect shade for my complexion! It's a pricey item but for me I felt it was worth it.

It vanished the dark cirles from under my eyes and had a very natural look to it. This concealer also blended in very nicely with my Bourjouis foundation (healthy mix I think!) which would be a medium coverage. This concelaer also lasted the whole night!

on 9/1/2011 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This concealer didn't work for me. The texture was great. It has moisture so it doesn't make your under eye area look dry. Unfortunately, it has no coverage. Within 30 minutes the coverage was gone.

I'm so glad I bought this because it works like magic. My under eye areas always look dry or cakey when I apply concealer, so I had avoided it even with my large eye bags. They have a slightly dark ring though it isn't too much of a concern. The worst part has got to be the SHADOW that my eye bags cast that probably looks even worse when people taller than me talk to me.

First layer and the darkness is mostly gone. I used the tiniest bit of product on a concealer brush. At first, I was scared to add more because of the cakey-ness that always occurred, but I thought that I might as well test the Lift Concealer to its full extent. So I applied a second layer which took away all the darkness and even made the shadow less apparent! To me, this was enough. The unevenness of the skin under my eye bags were gone and it even looked smoother than before. Looks super natural and blends in with the skin well. I went out for 3 hours and it didn't budge at all; the concealer looked exactly the same when I came home. Of course, this isn't a long time frame, but it's how long the dinner I went to was.

My sister tried it and some product burst out when she used it. It was probably more because she somehow handled it oddly, but the results were just as natural on her even though she's at least half a shade lighter (I bought shade #2).

I've only tried this as an under eye concealer because the rest of my face isn't as much of a concern to me. The MUFE Lift Concealer looks like it'll last for a long time and gives such flawless, natural coverage. Definitely worth it with the low price. I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker eye circles though because it's more sheer of a product and it would waste a lot of time to build this up to the coverage necessary.

on 7/1/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've never encountered the perfect concealer; Lift Concealer is the best I've come across but it has its flaws. I got #2 which is a good match for my skin tone. This doesn't provide much coverage. My dark circle is not severe. In fact, only the inner eye corners are reddish purple. So if you've a full ring of very dark circles, this is not enough coverage for you. the product glides on very smoothly and won't crease the fine lines. That being said.. it's only good for max. 2 layers on me. Attempting more than 2 layers is not possible. The outer corners of my under eye are usually drier and this won't work at all. So have to use a good, well moisturized eye cream at night. I pat on Face & Body foundation and swept a bit of loose powder before I go out but the concealer starts to melt away in 4 hrs. I guess in a way I've oilier skin and hence no make up stays on me. Maybe I need to invest in eye primer to solve this pb

on 6/28/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the coverage is too sheer - not good enough for undereye or blemishes on the skin....possibly the worst concealers i've had.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products