MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick

4.6

on 8/31/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing texture. Everyday color that brings out my NC35 complexion. Very nice for work, the color stands out nicely under articial lights. Hot tahiti is a keeper.

Edit: I still love this lipstick!

on 8/12/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I rarely hit the bottom of any lipstick and I am about to purchase my second tube. This color is wonderful for those ladies that like the sophisticated look that red lipstick gives without the fuss. This can be applied with a light hand to become a natural stain or applied over red liner to give a more intense appearance. It does change colors depending upon what you mix with it. This is one of my favorites !

on 7/15/2012 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

FAV lipstick! It looks very dark at first but honestly it's a glaze, so your not going to get much product which gives it such a pretty glow to your lips and it ranges in colors as you apply more/less. Such a pretty lipstick and one of my staples! I see a lot of people calling it a red but i'd call it a berry wine! When I'm done, def repurchasing!

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Very good go to red shade for me, who doesn't usually wear reds. Its not a WOW look at my red lips color. It's much more subtle. I love it and wear it with neutral eyes.

on 6/18/2012 1:40:00 AM

HG stuff. Best MLBB lipstick I have.

Got this as a B2M. I asked my MA for a recommendation for something colorful for summer, but not too over the top (because we both know that I'm SUCH a neutral girl) and this is the first one she suggested. I fell in LOVE!! It's the perfect WEARABLE red!!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love Hot Tahiti so much. I'm a big fan of red lipstick and this and Ruby Woo are my two current favourites, but I wear Hot Tahiti on days I don't feel bold enough to pull off Ruby Woo, which is a way more intense red. Hot Tahiti is glossier, not matte, darker, and a gorgeous mauv-y red with hints of coral. I'm super pale with pink undertones in my skin with blonde hair and green eyes and it compliments my colouring perfectly.

on 4/2/2012 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very very beautiful colour, don't get me wrong. However, I am a bit of a lipstick phobe and when I wear lipstick I want it to look like my own lips only prettier. Although with ANY other makeup I would pick MAC over Clinique any day, lipstickwise I have grown fond of the Clinique long last lipsticks. Not because they last long (they don't) but because they are very moisturising and look natural.

This colour is too colourful for me, even though I am olive skinned. That might be down to my own shyness more than anything, because I have gotten compliments when wearing it. The downside that gets me most, however, is that I find this lipstick drying. That is not a good look, especially in winter when my lips are often chapped.

I have to say I am dying now to try the Russian Red one...it got such great reviews and I figure if you're gonna go for a bright colour after all it might as well be proper red.

I might wear this lipstick when my lips are in good condition, for a special occasion. But for me, this is definitely not an everyday lippie.

Another great MAC purchase!! After spending quite some time at the MAC counter, this lipstick and Syrup are what i purchased. My lips are already pigmented and I wanted something reddish brown; not too bright, yet not too 'muddy'.This shade is perfect for me.It is slightly reddish which I like.As with most MAC products, the pigment is awesome; I've tried looking for reddish brown lipsticks at the drugstore, to no avail...Overall 5 lippies; will r/p.

on 1/25/2012 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Hot Tahiti is lovely. Just the most beautiful, exotic coral-red. It can be worn sheer or with some liner pencil underneath to boost the colour. Feels great on - and is particularly wonderful for brown eyed girls who want to bring out the variations of colours in their eyes. Glad I spent those hours hovering over the mac lipsticks til I found this!

Popular Lipsticks