MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick

4.6

on 10/15/2012 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a beautiful berry/red/rose cream lipstick by MAC. Perfect for when you need a very pigmented red that does not appear overly dramatic. I think this leans more rose than red, and I love it for giving me that option. Beautiful color on me, when alot of reds end up looking garish and overdone.

on 10/2/2012 3:07:00 PM

Fanstatic colour, layerable. LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great colour - a low maintenance red. I like the glaze formulation because it really glides on easily and is very pigmented. Depending on the lighting, sometimes this lipstick looks dark red, browny red, or berry red. Very versatile!

on 8/31/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing texture. Everyday color that brings out my NC35 complexion. Very nice for work, the color stands out nicely under articial lights. Hot tahiti is a keeper.

Edit: I still love this lipstick!

on 8/12/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I rarely hit the bottom of any lipstick and I am about to purchase my second tube. This color is wonderful for those ladies that like the sophisticated look that red lipstick gives without the fuss. This can be applied with a light hand to become a natural stain or applied over red liner to give a more intense appearance. It does change colors depending upon what you mix with it. This is one of my favorites !

on 7/15/2012 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

FAV lipstick! It looks very dark at first but honestly it's a glaze, so your not going to get much product which gives it such a pretty glow to your lips and it ranges in colors as you apply more/less. Such a pretty lipstick and one of my staples! I see a lot of people calling it a red but i'd call it a berry wine! When I'm done, def repurchasing!

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Very good go to red shade for me, who doesn't usually wear reds. Its not a WOW look at my red lips color. It's much more subtle. I love it and wear it with neutral eyes.

on 6/18/2012 1:40:00 AM

HG stuff. Best MLBB lipstick I have.

Got this as a B2M. I asked my MA for a recommendation for something colorful for summer, but not too over the top (because we both know that I'm SUCH a neutral girl) and this is the first one she suggested. I fell in LOVE!! It's the perfect WEARABLE red!!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love Hot Tahiti so much. I'm a big fan of red lipstick and this and Ruby Woo are my two current favourites, but I wear Hot Tahiti on days I don't feel bold enough to pull off Ruby Woo, which is a way more intense red. Hot Tahiti is glossier, not matte, darker, and a gorgeous mauv-y red with hints of coral. I'm super pale with pink undertones in my skin with blonde hair and green eyes and it compliments my colouring perfectly.

Popular Lipsticks