October 24, 2014 | 1727 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hot Tahiti Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lolaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FAV lipstick! It looks very dark at first but honestly it's a glaze, so your not going to get much product which gives it such a pretty glow to your lips and it ranges in colors as you apply more/less. Such a pretty lipstick and one of my staples! I see a lot of people calling it a red but i'd call it a berry wine! When I'm done, def repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Very good go to red shade for me, who doesn't usually wear reds. Its not a WOW look at my red lips color. It's much more subtle. I love it and wear it with neutral eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by RitaH

HG stuff. Best MLBB lipstick I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Got this as a B2M. I asked my MA for a recommendation for something colorful for summer, but not too over the top (because we both know that I'm SUCH a neutral girl) and this is the first one she suggested. I fell in LOVE!! It's the perfect WEARABLE red!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cosmicsurgery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love Hot Tahiti so much. I'm a big fan of red lipstick and this and Ruby Woo are my two current favourites, but I wear Hot Tahiti on days I don't feel bold enough to pull off Ruby Woo, which is a way more intense red. Hot Tahiti is glossier, not matte, darker, and a gorgeous mauv-y red with hints of coral. I'm super pale with pink undertones in my skin with blonde hair and green eyes and it compliments my colouring perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very very beautiful colour, don't get me wrong. However, I am a bit of a lipstick phobe and when I wear lipstick I want it to look like my own lips only prettier. Although with ANY other makeup I would pick MAC over Clinique any day, lipstickwise I have grown fond of the Clinique long last lipsticks. Not because they last long (they don't) but because they are very moisturising and look natural.

This colour is too colourful for me, even though I am olive skinned. That might be down to my own shyness more than anything, because I have gotten compliments when wearing it. The downside that gets me most, however, is that I find this lipstick drying. That is not a good look, especially in winter when my lips are often chapped.

I have to say I am dying now to try the Russian Red one...it got such great reviews and I figure if you're gonna go for a bright colour after all it might as well be proper red.

I might wear this lipstick when my lips are in good condition, for a special occasion. But for me, this is definitely not an everyday lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Another great MAC purchase!! After spending quite some time at the MAC counter, this lipstick and Syrup are what i purchased. My lips are already pigmented and I wanted something reddish brown; not too bright, yet not too 'muddy'.This shade is perfect for me.It is slightly reddish which I like.As with most MAC products, the pigment is awesome; I've tried looking for reddish brown lipsticks at the drugstore, to no avail...Overall 5 lippies; will r/p.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hot Tahiti is lovely. Just the most beautiful, exotic coral-red. It can be worn sheer or with some liner pencil underneath to boost the colour. Feels great on - and is particularly wonderful for brown eyed girls who want to bring out the variations of colours in their eyes. Glad I spent those hours hovering over the mac lipsticks til I found this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite MAC lipsticks. This is a sheer muted pink-brown-red. It's very unusual and I doubt you could find a dupe of this anywhere. I could imagine this being flattering on a variety of skin tones and it's very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by thrasher543

I have a drawer full of lipsticks in nude or caramel shades and am deathly afraid of trying anything red because I feel like it always makes me look ridiculous, but this stuff is perfect! I love this lipstick. The look in the tube is very dark but once I put it on it's a nice berry-like shade that doesn't overwhelm.