MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [+/- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 9/18/2011 6:37:00 AM

Niiiiceeeeeee! Like this muchhhh better than my touché éclat , gives a nice sheen/glow to the face & looks great even without blush :) also use this as a primer for eyelids, does great job !

on 9/10/2011 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Hush is the best highlighter I used so far, it goes perfect with NC45. I get compliments everytime I wear this. I mix this with my blush, I use Hush to highlight my eyeshadow and women tells me they love how it gives a wet look to my eys. Love the glow! brightens up my face.Love how Hush gives me that professional high gloss look to my cheeks. I Keep this one in my purse and will never depart from it, I give this 5 stars. Thanks Mac. Second in line is Golden Lariat from the LE Wonder woman Collection.

on 7/24/2011 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love, love, love this product! Heard about it on here and I have been smitten ever since I bought it. Hush is quite good for every skin color and gives off a nice glow without too much sparkle. I purchased Pearl as well and mix the two shades for optimal dewiness. It never made me break out and from what I hear you can get a lot of use out of one container. I would completely recommend this product :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. It's a light peach based shade that goes so well with my NC42-44 skin tone. While it does claim to have a frost finish, it surprisingly does not look frosty on me at all. When gently patted on my top of my cheekbones, it provides the most perfect sheen/glow to my overall look. I am obsessed with it! I especially love wearing Hush when I feel that the rest of my makeup is too matte and I want a more dewy finish. It also lasts ALL DAY. Most other highlighters that I have tried in the past usually disappear within a few hours, but this is still noticeable after an 8 hour work day.

My first CCB! I've seen it featured in so many YT vids, and I was super excited to finally have it in my hands. It lived up to expectations completely. After six months of nearly every day use, I just hit the pan. It's a lot more versatile than I expected, and the texture is beautiful. I love how it photographs! It's not a staple, but I love topping up a look with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My first CCB and it's lovely color. It's subtle enough for day and night. I wish it was little big more pigmented and last longer.

on 5/27/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this a while ago, thought it was too glittery, and then searched for a better, more 'natural' looking highlighter high and low. I've discovered that there isn't one - I guess all highlighters are bound to look glittery under bright light, no matter how fine the shimmer. This is pretty, and will do for my purposes. I think Hush is better than Shell CCB - the particles in Shell seem to be much bigger.
I may try the becca illuminators when I run out.

on 5/27/2011 2:20:00 PM

Love love love it! Works very well. Gives a nice healthy radiance. I wear it during the day and also great for the evenings.

on 5/22/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this Ccb, pretty to stare at
:-) on a serious not I lightly apply this after untitled paint to the first 2/3 of eye and then layer either tan piggy or amberlights e/s don't know how or why but it amazingly transforms the colours!!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

ATTENTION TO ALL FAIR SKINNED GIRLS! although this is a great highlighter for girls over NW-NC25, it doesn't show up on fairer skin.
Some people suggest using it as a peachy blush but personnally it looks fake and sickly on me.

While this does give a very lovely healthy glow and it helps powder blush stay on, I think you can find an alternative at the drugstore.

Top Rated MAC Products