October 24, 2014 | 1787 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Colour Base in Hush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by andie0929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product! Heard about it on here and I have been smitten ever since I bought it. Hush is quite good for every skin color and gives off a nice glow without too much sparkle. I purchased Pearl as well and mix the two shades for optimal dewiness. It never made me break out and from what I hear you can get a lot of use out of one container. I would completely recommend this product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. It's a light peach based shade that goes so well with my NC42-44 skin tone. While it does claim to have a frost finish, it surprisingly does not look frosty on me at all. When gently patted on my top of my cheekbones, it provides the most perfect sheen/glow to my overall look. I am obsessed with it! I especially love wearing Hush when I feel that the rest of my makeup is too matte and I want a more dewy finish. It also lasts ALL DAY. Most other highlighters that I have tried in the past usually disappear within a few hours, but this is still noticeable after an 8 hour work day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by bombfrostings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first CCB! I've seen it featured in so many YT vids, and I was super excited to finally have it in my hands. It lived up to expectations completely. After six months of nearly every day use, I just hit the pan. It's a lot more versatile than I expected, and the texture is beautiful. I love how it photographs! It's not a staple, but I love topping up a look with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

My first CCB and it's lovely color. It's subtle enough for day and night. I wish it was little big more pigmented and last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by jenncherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while ago, thought it was too glittery, and then searched for a better, more 'natural' looking highlighter high and low. I've discovered that there isn't one - I guess all highlighters are bound to look glittery under bright light, no matter how fine the shimmer. This is pretty, and will do for my purposes. I think Hush is better than Shell CCB - the particles in Shell seem to be much bigger.
I may try the becca illuminators when I run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sam2210

Love love love it! Works very well. Gives a nice healthy radiance. I wear it during the day and also great for the evenings.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Ccb, pretty to stare at
:-) on a serious not I lightly apply this after untitled paint to the first 2/3 of eye and then layer either tan piggy or amberlights e/s don't know how or why but it amazingly transforms the colours!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

ATTENTION TO ALL FAIR SKINNED GIRLS! although this is a great highlighter for girls over NW-NC25, it doesn't show up on fairer skin.
Some people suggest using it as a peachy blush but personnally it looks fake and sickly on me.

While this does give a very lovely healthy glow and it helps powder blush stay on, I think you can find an alternative at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

love all the ccb's they give such a nice highlight. and slight shimmer to the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutley love Cream Color Base. They are a versatile product that add that much sought after sheen to skin & eyes. Being fair skinner (NC15) I've found a way to make Fawntastic and Dusk work as beautiful contours and blushes plus Shell is a lovely highlighter. After getting a sample of Hush and jbeing ust so pleased with the peachy sheen it gave my cheeks I went for the compact. I use this and all CCB with a flat topped brush, sweeping it across lightly powdered cheeks (powder helps it hold to the skin better). Fabulous product all around.