September 19, 2014 | 976 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by gabina2008

I own 2 of these, and owned a 3rd that got lost a long time ago. I found a version in black at one beauty supply store, bought it, and then found the clear version. Now I keep the black one in my to-go makeup bag, and the clear one is in my bathroom with my "pretty" bottles of other products. I agree with the other high ratings. I will never go back to plastic eyelash combs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I would re-purchase again, but I sincerely hope I don't have to, as it was $11 at my local beauty supply store! That said, this renders all of my plastic combs useless. It does what it is supposed to do - separates every lash. Of course it is very sharp (otherwise it wouldn't do the job), so use with care. What else can I say? If you hate clumps, get thee to Sally's and pick this up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by PussPuss1

Awesome little thing - I use it all the time to remove clumps in my mascara straight after I apply it. Quite a few of the teeth have fallen out of mine, but when it breaks properly I'll definitely replace it. It's well designed, as it folds away to protect the teeth as far as possible when it's not in use. I've had plastic ones in the past which weren't a patch on this. This is probably one of the best things I've bought on the basis of MUA recommendations. Go get one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kbrindsor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buy It!!! Way, way better than plastic. Only complaints - wish they offered longer combs as well as the regular size.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by fifster

Awesome !! I bought this comb immediately after I saw this youtube video about metal lash combs and putting mascara on the ends of it to give it a more natural look. I tried it and I would say, I would definitely buy it again! This product separates my lashes with ease and makes my eyes look natural and fuller. Definitely recommended! Just be careful though the ends are super sharp!! I almost poked my eye out the first time I used it O_o

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This thing is just plain awesome. It's the best eyelash comb I've ever used. The ends are very sharp so it's very easy to seperate the lashes and remove clumps. If I use this in between every layer of mascara my lashes come out all feathery looking, very pretty. I also like how you can fold it so you can protect the comb (and protect other things from the comb). You just have to be careful not to poke your eye out, but I guess that goes for any eyelash comb. This thing is very convenient and worth every penny. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

UPDATE 2013: Still use daily. I own two of these and I use it almost daily. The metal teeth work much better than plastic ones for separately mascara lashes.
Cleaning: I use a baby wipe and wipe all the mascara off as soon I am done using it for the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is it a good idea to have anything this sharp close to your eye? Probably not. But with that exception this thing is incredible. This separates and fans my lashes beautifully and gets rid of any clumps. It even manages to salvage my lashes after using emergency crappy mascara. I've used the plastic ones, which are useless, and also have tried using a clean mascara wand, which is more effective but nowhere near the level of this thing. So use common sense and don't poke your eye out. If you don't have very steady hands you should probably bypass this. Then again I grew up watching my mother use a needle to seperate hers individually (yikes!) so maybe I have a safety bias :P Otherwise it is fantastic! My lashes never looked so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really like this even though I've only had this for a few days but i had to write a review
PROS
The teeth do not flex giving this real power to separate without needing as much force
It easily separates even on dried mascara it doesn't have to be fresh
It doesn't have edges on either side so u can hold it in either hand w/o issue
My favorite reason it folds into itself protecting the teeth from damage

CON
Because the theeth are metal you have to be careful not to poke your self in the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I seriously cannot find an affordable dupe for this let alone an expensive dupe. I don't like the brush that normally comes with typical plastic lash combs so just the metal comb was great. I like the practical design but I hate cleaning it. I don't find it one of those HG "I'LL-DIE-WITHOUT-IT' products but it's very handy to have on use.