Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner

3.2

Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).After Washing, Comb Through And Leave In For A Minute Or Two. Rinse Thoroughly. Water\\Aqua\\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 5/9/2009 9:27:00 PM

I am a big fan of Bumble & Bumble products but this was a big let down. I have long, wavy hair that's thick hair with fine strands and I color my hair so I was looking for a shampoo that wouldn't be too harsh. I used it about 3 to 4 times a week and it seriously dried out my hair, I mean FRIED it. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

on 4/26/2009 6:12:00 PM

This is a great detangler and doesn't weigh my long fine hair down.
I got a great deal on this at an Estee Lauder warehouse sale,
so i can't speak for the price, but it is a quality product that leaves my hair shiny and bouncy.

on 2/19/2009 1:20:00 PM

This works well with the Seaweed shampoo. It's a good light conditioner that doesn't weight hair down. Wouldn't recommend this or the matching shampoo for anyone with dry hair.

on 11/23/2008 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

luv this, especially with the seaweed shampoo. not greasy, not overdrying, so easy to comb my hair afterwards. expensive, but so worth it.

on 10/20/2008 9:26:00 AM

This is an awesome conditioner for fine hair that needs manageability. Smells great...has a very aquatic smell, hence the name. Never feels heavy and spreads over the hair nicely. I just wish it weren't so expensive!

on 10/2/2008 2:11:00 PM

I really dislike this conditioner. My hair feels weighed down and "waxy." I love other B+B products, like tonic and the coco shampoos so this might just not be the right product for me.

on 7/10/2008 2:16:00 PM

My review for the seaweed conditioner is the same as for the shampoo. I really wanted to love this, but after using it a few times, I don't. I really like the scent, but I find it leaves my hair a little ... crunchy. I think it's a great product if you style your hair, because this will give your hair enough body to hold a curl. I prefer a silkier finish.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner. I use it with the Seaweed shampoo, and it leaves my fine, slightly oily hair moisturized and not weighed down. I am on my second bottle, and will repurchase until my hairstylist recommends something different.

on 10/18/2007 11:42:00 AM

This is the best thing I found when my hair was virgin. (oily roots, slightly dry ends that I blow dried everyday) It left my hair soft, shiny, and not weighed down/coated. I cant wait for my damaged hair to grow back virgin and you can bet I'll be picking this stuff up! Only con is the price tag.

on 10/4/2007 10:19:00 AM

If you have dry hair, this is not the product for you. I have chin-length, virgin, straight hair that tends to get oily at the roots and my scalp is a touch sensitive. This is the perfect detangler for my hair. I comb it through, leave it on while I wash my face, and then rub it into my scalp before I rinse. It leaves my hair soft but not weighed down or greasy by the end of the day. I actually find the smell refreshing, and it doesn't linger. I took a lippie off because this is a little pricey, but I haven't found anything yet that works better. I also use Bumble styling products, and they all work really well in tandem.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products