August 31, 2014 | 1503 users online

Conditioner - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mcav217

I am a big fan of Bumble & Bumble products but this was a big let down. I have long, wavy hair that's thick hair with fine strands and I color my hair so I was looking for a shampoo that wouldn't be too harsh. I used it about 3 to 4 times a week and it seriously dried out my hair, I mean FRIED it. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by shibalover

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great detangler and doesn't weigh my long fine hair down.
I got a great deal on this at an Estee Lauder warehouse sale,
so i can't speak for the price, but it is a quality product that leaves my hair shiny and bouncy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by nikibelletx

This works well with the Seaweed shampoo. It's a good light conditioner that doesn't weight hair down. Wouldn't recommend this or the matching shampoo for anyone with dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by islandgurl

luv this, especially with the seaweed shampoo. not greasy, not overdrying, so easy to comb my hair afterwards. expensive, but so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 9:26:00 AM More reviews by avalon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an awesome conditioner for fine hair that needs manageability. Smells great...has a very aquatic smell, hence the name. Never feels heavy and spreads over the hair nicely. I just wish it weren't so expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jwally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really dislike this conditioner. My hair feels weighed down and "waxy." I love other B+B products, like tonic and the coco shampoos so this might just not be the right product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by pachanguera

My review for the seaweed conditioner is the same as for the shampoo. I really wanted to love this, but after using it a few times, I don't. I really like the scent, but I find it leaves my hair a little ... crunchy. I think it's a great product if you style your hair, because this will give your hair enough body to hold a curl. I prefer a silkier finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lainemmitchell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this conditioner. I use it with the Seaweed shampoo, and it leaves my fine, slightly oily hair moisturized and not weighed down. I am on my second bottle, and will repurchase until my hairstylist recommends something different.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by BaseballGirl

This is the best thing I found when my hair was virgin. (oily roots, slightly dry ends that I blow dried everyday) It left my hair soft, shiny, and not weighed down/coated. I cant wait for my damaged hair to grow back virgin and you can bet I'll be picking this stuff up! Only con is the price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by akemikatze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have dry hair, this is not the product for you. I have chin-length, virgin, straight hair that tends to get oily at the roots and my scalp is a touch sensitive. This is the perfect detangler for my hair. I comb it through, leave it on while I wash my face, and then rub it into my scalp before I rinse. It leaves my hair soft but not weighed down or greasy by the end of the day. I actually find the smell refreshing, and it doesn't linger. I took a lippie off because this is a little pricey, but I haven't found anything yet that works better. I also use Bumble styling products, and they all work really well in tandem.