Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner

3.3

Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).After Washing, Comb Through And Leave In For A Minute Or Two. Rinse Thoroughly. Water\\Aqua\\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just finished this condtioner and I would have to say it was a so so product for me. Not terrible but not great. I don't think this type of conditioner was the right formula for my hair to begin with. I have really thick curly hair & I feel that this is more for anyone who has short hair or is looking for a really lighter condtioner and has more of an oily scalp. I purchased it because it lists itself as a "remarkably light detangler/condtioner" which it is. Unfortunately my dry hair needs a bit more condtioning. I do think most guys would like this because of it's light formula and it's simple scent it would make a great upscale gift for that guy who is still using pert and douces himself in oldspice.

I am a big fan of Bumble & Bumble products but this was a big let down. I have long, wavy hair that's thick hair with fine strands and I color my hair so I was looking for a shampoo that wouldn't be too harsh. I used it about 3 to 4 times a week and it seriously dried out my hair, I mean FRIED it. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

This is a great detangler and doesn't weigh my long fine hair down.
I got a great deal on this at an Estee Lauder warehouse sale,
so i can't speak for the price, but it is a quality product that leaves my hair shiny and bouncy.

This works well with the Seaweed shampoo. It's a good light conditioner that doesn't weight hair down. Wouldn't recommend this or the matching shampoo for anyone with dry hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

luv this, especially with the seaweed shampoo. not greasy, not overdrying, so easy to comb my hair afterwards. expensive, but so worth it.

This is an awesome conditioner for fine hair that needs manageability. Smells great...has a very aquatic smell, hence the name. Never feels heavy and spreads over the hair nicely. I just wish it weren't so expensive!

I really dislike this conditioner. My hair feels weighed down and "waxy." I love other B+B products, like tonic and the coco shampoos so this might just not be the right product for me.

My review for the seaweed conditioner is the same as for the shampoo. I really wanted to love this, but after using it a few times, I don't. I really like the scent, but I find it leaves my hair a little ... crunchy. I think it's a great product if you style your hair, because this will give your hair enough body to hold a curl. I prefer a silkier finish.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner. I use it with the Seaweed shampoo, and it leaves my fine, slightly oily hair moisturized and not weighed down. I am on my second bottle, and will repurchase until my hairstylist recommends something different.

This is the best thing I found when my hair was virgin. (oily roots, slightly dry ends that I blow dried everyday) It left my hair soft, shiny, and not weighed down/coated. I cant wait for my damaged hair to grow back virgin and you can bet I'll be picking this stuff up! Only con is the price tag.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products